V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

34 minutes ago, Chrixai said:

All will be revealed in V13. No spoils! That’s no fun! What I mean is we may know soon enough, and having everything spoiled may lose the hype with it.

I know it's not fun but thanks. Spoiler or not, I don't care. I find out myself.

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Does that mean that it will be revealed in chapter 15 as soon as V13 will be released or it's just too early for that?

> I'm not gonna reveal anything

> Proceeds to ask the exact question again

Pro tip, reading is the real key to victory 

• Haha 9

Dunno if anyone already asked this but are the devs planning on adding a Nuzlock option in the gameplay section kinda like what Pokemon Uranium did?

(It doesn't need to be in V13, just asking if eventually this will be a thing)

Edited by MhicKy

• Developers
6 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Dunno if anyone already asked this but are the devs planning on adding a Nuzlock option in the gameplay section kinda like what Pokemon Uranium did?

(It doesn't need to be in V13, just asking if eventually this will be a thing)

Won't be a V13 thing, but I don't see why not!

• Like 3

One wonders if the Zygarde quest line will impact the main plot like the Hidden Library does?

Because the Zygarde cell quest line is one of the worst things added to Pokemon. 

Wonder how many cells will be added next update?

43 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

One wonders if the Zygarde quest line will impact the main plot like the Hidden Library does?

Because the Zygarde cell quest line is one of the worst things added to Pokemon. 

could always be used as a requirement for one of the endings mentioned a good while back tho that would be kinda interesting

Oooh, nice, I pretend to play this game to it's full when it's fully done and then restart with a nuzlock setting!
That will be so hard tho' but I am up to it!

3 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I mean, it's the run-of-the-mill collectaton sidequest most games tend to have, I don't mind them tho' specially if the devs decide to add an extra number of cells so we don't run into the problem of accidentally skipping some and I am sure the rejuv team have things figured, fck I am getting pumped for V13 so badly just thinking of it makes me have the shakes!

Will Shadow Pokemons return in V13(I mean in next chapter)? Because it must have been a while since there wasn't much Shadow Pokemon owned by Team Xen. Nobody didn't ask for that.

Edited by RoyChaos

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Will Shadow Pokemons return in V13(I mean in next chapter)? Because it must have been a while since there wasn't much Shadow Pokemon owned by Team Xen. Nobody didn't ask for that.

They were nice but I remember their factory being in Sheridan, destroyed when we went throught Keta's and Madelis' arcs, and again when in Sheridan's hidden coast (the swamp with the Gastrodon, the Factory, etc)

To be honest, I'm really looking forward to the new battle backgrounds. The ones that were shown really knock the old ones outta the park! That said, I wonder if there's going to be a complete overhaul in battle backgrounds, or if they're going to leave some as is.

one thing im curious about and i apologize if it has been asked already as i tend to lurk in the forums of late and dont pay too terribly much attention to everything thats said: are there plans on being more field effects in v13 or later? such a fun mechanic and ive seen a couple field effects here and there i dont recall being in this game or even in reborn

14 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

There's a reasonably high chance that we'll see some more of them when we inevitably storm Team Xen's base (which probably isn't too terribly far off now that we know where it is), but I doubt we'll see any actively deployed before hand. At least the amaura added in V12 shows that they're still around.

• Veterans
10 hours ago, Draconis said:

To be honest, I'm really looking forward to the new battle backgrounds. The ones that were shown really knock the old ones outta the park! That said, I wonder if there's going to be a complete overhaul in battle backgrounds, or if they're going to leave some as is.

There's only the forest and Blacksteeple that got new backgrounds, the rest currently remains untouched, but it'll probably be a long term goal to change up all of them!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

There's only the forest and Blacksteeple that got new backgrounds, the rest currently remains untouched, but it'll probably be a long term goal to change up all of them!

Oh I hope so, they are quite charming and lively!

I don’t know if this has been asked, so sorry if it has, but do you think you guys (devs) will add characters from the real games (I.e red,Cynthia,wally) to rejuvenation or no because of copyright reasons (not if it’s planned but if it has been considered)?

14 minutes ago, JK’S said:

I don’t know if this has been asked, so sorry if it has, but do you think you guys (devs) will add characters from the real games (I.e red,Cynthia,wally) to rejuvenation or no because of copyright reasons (not if it’s planned but if it has been considered)?

(Not a dev but) Considering that there are a few characters from the official games (I won't spoil because I get the feeling you haven't reached that area yet), I feel like I can give the answer of "yes".
Most likely it will only be a limited number of official characters for a smattering of reasons.

19 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

(Not a dev but) Considering that there are a few characters from the official games (I won't spoil because I get the feeling you haven't reached that area yet), I feel like I can give the answer of "yes".
Most likely it will only be a limited number of official characters for a smattering of reasons.

Could you tell me what the characters are? I’ve already finished the current version. And thanks

43 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

Nintendo: "Yunno what? This rejuvenation / reborn pokemon fan games are getting too big and popular and we ain't getting any of the money from it so.. Legal team! Assemble!"

Jokes aside, I really hope nothing like that ever happen.. I would, for real, cry.. Not joking, if this game gets cancelled I am going into deep depression..

Edited by MhicKy

9 hours ago, JK’S said:

Could you tell me what the characters are? I’ve already finished the current version. And thanks

Spoiler

During the "classified information" sidequest in GDC you meet Anabel and Looker

I'm fairly certain that the devs said that the spoiler above was the last planned instance of official characters

8 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

In V13, I'm going to make things different in playthrough. And yet I have doubt about item locations, pokemon locations and relationship points. This is problematic.

Well, there is a massive "Completionist" walkthrough guide with all the information that you could need. So that should get rid of all doubts