V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

i know i've said this alot but jan and the team your health should come first befor this game so it will taken longer for the next verson but any gamers knows good games take time to make 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kenneth said:

Hmmm... Since the dev blog lets us in the fact that Gigantamax is going to be a thing (since sprites exists and all), i really do wonder if Mega Evolve and Z moves will, together, simultaneously. Lots of complexity. Many features. Really, can't wait to play this!

Jan is probably reading this like

"Not this question again.."
While hoovering his finger on the "lock thread" button

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Node15 said:

It is relevent to the post since it concerns something that will be in V13 it's not like someone asking about a bug or advice against a leader.

It, indeed, is
But questions like these have already been asked and answered many times, even in the development blog there's a statement about the G-Max and also we have a FAQ thread too, the devs already stated how annoying it is to keep answering the same questions over and over and, I kinda get that, specially because all you need to do to find the answer is look around in the pinned threads of the forums (again, we have a FAQ thread)

Well, I hate G-Max tbh and would be 101% OK if Jan just decided to not include them, tho' I think adding them as mega evolutions is clever since that's the main reason why I don't like G-Max, why create a totally new mechanic when you already have one that fits the bill? Well, in GameFreak's perspective it's quite obvious they are trying to cash-in the popularity of PokemonGO but what do I know.. I ain't a multi-millionaire corporation..

.. I.. Went into a massive tangent here.. Apologies..

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Papzaz390 said:

But please please please can anyone tell me is version 13 comming this month or not.

I don't have any other information than the dev blog about Rejuv's dev pace, but I don't think V13 can be coming before at least three months. I'm saying '"three" because I really don't want to be wrong, seeing as how dev started last August and the progress bar isn't half done yet (of course there's been unexpected stuff, progression isn't linear, they had to wait for Gen 8, Jan's been ill, and so on).

You very likely will not get any estimate for the release date from the dev team, because it's hard to predict and quite a bit is unexpected.

(and if you actually got one, well, it would probably be so visible that you wouldn't need to ask the question).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Papzaz390 said:

Lots of love rejuv team.for your hard work.

But please please please can anyone tell me is version 13 comming this month or not.

I gonna be 100% honest with you, it's very likely V13 ~MIGHT~ (I say "might" cuz I ain't a developer so I don't know, that's just ~MY~ assumption and I can, and hope, to be wrong) come in the end of the year OR the beginning of 2021, this next update is going to be big with the story, the engine port and all the gen8 being added and the dev team is quite small, not to mention the whole corona virus situation, if you're not aware (since it looks like you're new) Jan, the main developer, even got infected with the virus, he is well now but that put a dent on the development of the game for quite some time.

In anyway, they shouldn't rush it, better to let them work on their pace so they can give us something really precious, I just wished GameFreak managed to do something as great as this.. If only they decided to put a difficulty slider in their games..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gore said:

u guys adding the new mons/regis/galarian forms?

Yes, they are.. It's one of the reasons why V13 is the biggest so far.. They stated that multiple times in this thread, the FAQ and even in the development blog you can see a bar related to the Gen8 stuff.. 

Guess this thread will be getting locked soon again

Nevermind, didn't knew you were talking about the DLC, tho' this question was also answered in the FAQ, I myself asked that, tho' it isn't an assurance, they said they didn't decided yet on either making a V13.5 or just pushing everything to V14

Edited by MhicKy

56 minutes ago, Gore said:

u guys adding the new mons/regis/galarian forms?

No. They said that they will only focus on the Sword/Shield base game. Anything related to the DLC will not be included in V13

11 hours ago, MhicKy said:

I gonna be 100% honest with you, it's very likely V13 ~MIGHT~ (I say "might" cuz I ain't a developer so I don't know, that's just ~MY~ assumption and I can, and hope, to be wrong) come in the end of the year OR the beginning of 2021, this next update is going to be big with the story, the engine port and all the gen8 being added and the dev team is quite small, not to mention the whole corona virus situation, if you're not aware (since it looks like you're new) Jan, the main developer, even got infected with the virus, he is well now but that put a dent on the development of the game for quite some time.

In anyway, they shouldn't rush it, better to let them work on their pace so they can give us something really precious, I just wished GameFreak managed to do something as great as this.. If only they decided to put a difficulty slider in their games..

Thankew. i will wait for the best

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

Hey this thread got unlocked again. 

Let's hope it doesn't get out of control ehh?

one can only hope my friend.............. one can only hope

4 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Hey this thread got unlocked again. 

Let's hope it doesn't get out of control ehh?

I am actually impressed it hasn't been locked YET

• Veterans

I hope you know the thread will get locked if you keep up this topic of conversation so it'd be you guys' fault if the thread ends up locked again. Focus on V13, not the thread reopening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, SadMoney said:

Is Dynamax going to be in the game in V13?

That might ruin it for me. It's such an obnoxious mechanic. The game just becomes playing around Dynamax, while making every other strategy useless. 

This has been answered so many times. No there will not be any Dynamax in v13 the devs already answered this

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Is Dynamax going to be in the game in V13?

That might ruin it for me. It's such an obnoxious mechanic. The game just becomes playing around Dynamax, while making every other strategy useless. 

Dynamax won't be in the game but Gigantimax forms will but in the form of Megas.

• Like 1

As someone who has a living dex, well as much as you can catch anyway. Currently max is 686 pokemon you can get more depending on starter and mystery egg. It currently takes 27 boxes and with Gen 8 being a thing it will take even more boxes not including alolan/galarian forms. Any ideas on adding more PC boxes anytime soon since max is 35 boxes? I'm assuming the downside to just adding more PC boxes is alot of lag?? Or is there another reason to not add more boxes

4 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Its only game, why you heff to be mad?

Because this thread was already closed MANY times because of what you just did aka asking a question that was already answered multiple times because you didn't bother to read the FAQ thread or the V13 Development Blog where Zumi explained what will happen to Dynamax and Gigantimax

He isn't mad, it's just forum rules.. At this point I believe every question that needed to be asked was already answered..

• Like 1