V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

My guy.

If it really becomes a problem I go and manually edit out the images of the posts, you don't have to bother with asking because there's a large chance people won't do it anyways LOL. Don't worry about it

Will any future Rejuv cast official art have their signature mon with them? Venam would look cool with her Seviper come to think of it.

19 hours ago, Magus543 said:

The fact that Saki is labeled first appearance implies she too is changed after her encounter with Surfer lady. What crazy or sane new personality is she assigned?

But i gotta say, Nim's my favorite, i already like her character but i also really like her design and pose she has in her wallpaper plus route 2 is pretty.  It's so energetic and infectious in that distinct style you draw which is good for a wallpaper. Great work and thanks for the wallpaper.

We don't know about her new personnality but when you look in the graphic files in the game you can see she has grey hair hair and wears gray/white clothes.(Btw this makes her look more like Hazuki and the file name is trchar267)

9 minutes ago, Nexen57 said:

We don't know about her new personnality but when you look in the graphic files in the game you can see she has grey hair hair and wears gray/white clothes.(Btw this makes her look more like Hazuki and the file name is trchar267)

That could just be Hazuki though. EDIT: Wait never mind, it's a recolor of Saki. Thanks for telling me.

• Veterans

Honestly... We've already given a massive hint towards Saki's new appearance. Y'all are looking in the wrong place!

Just now, Zumi said:

Honestly... We've already given a massive hint towards Saki's new appearance. Y'all are looking in the wrong place!

The hint is the glitching isn't it? Saki's bug testing Rejuvenation isn't she? 

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

The hint is the glitching isn't it? Saki's bug testing Rejuvenation isn't she? 

You're painfully far off, lol.

Guess we gotta wait and see..
Maybe Saki's new appearance will be one of her Animal Crossing Villagers!
Man.. I miss Bluebear..

Meanwhile at Reborn I just keep missing Rejuvenation tho'..
It's fun and all but I just keep thinking "Rejuv is better"

Edited by MhicKy

• Developers
23 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Will any future Rejuv cast official art have their signature mon with them? Venam would look cool with her Seviper come to think of it.

Probably not. It'd look cool but im unsure if the work is worth it atm.

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Guess we gotta wait and see..
Maybe Saki's new appearance will be one of her Animal Crossing Villagers!
Man.. I miss Bluebear..

Meanwhile at Reborn I just keep missing Rejuvenation tho'..
It's fun and all but I just keep thinking "Rejuv is better"

No need to put two successful queens against each other 😩😩. Rejuv and Reborn exist together and compliment off each other.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Yeah it would look cool but gotta have those priorities in order, i guess it's up to fan artists to be the change they want, i've got art commissioned of Melia and her shiny Hydreigon and other goodies but it's going to take quite some time.  

As for Rejuvenation and Reborn, i'm in the camp of enjoying both, i mean Rejuvenation is proudly inspired by Reborn and i have heard that each dev team support each other in some development which is sweet. 

And  Rejuv is hosted in the Reborn site along with other aspiring fan games. Truly it must be quite an experience to be able to create with like minded people.

8 hours ago, Jan said:

No need to put two successful queens against each other 😩😩. Rejuv and Reborn exist together and compliment off each other.

Oh, Reborn is good indeed, or else I wouldn't play it so firmly, it's just that I am more fond of Rejuv and I was quite interested in the story there, maybe I am just bias since I played Rejuv first, I say Ruby is my favorite pokemon main series mostly because it was my first too, tho' I am now getting more into it collecting the stamps and doing more sidequests, just recently I've done my lovely Hail Team ❤️

8 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Yeah it would look cool but gotta have those priorities in order, i guess it's up to fan artists to be the change they want, i've got art commissioned of Melia and her shiny Hydreigon and other goodies but it's going to take quite some time.  

As for Rejuvenation and Reborn, i'm in the camp of enjoying both, i mean Rejuvenation is proudly inspired by Reborn and i have heard that each dev team support each other in some development which is sweet. 

And  Rejuv is hosted in the Reborn site along with other aspiring fan games. Truly it must be quite an experience to be able to create with like minded people.

I wish we had more Pokemon games like those two tbh.. I tried a few while waiting for RejuvV13 and I didn't like them.. More specifically Uranium and Insurgency, both games felt VERY slow to me.. Not only in game speed but also in grinding, like, Jesus Christ is grinding slow on those two and that basically killed the experience for me when I have to spend an hour in the tall grass getting all my pokemons at a decent level.. But yeah, it's clear that Rejuv got a lot of things from Reborn and improved on them too, like, I miss having 3 items registered and, MOSTLY OF ALL, the golden items so I don't need to have a HM Slave..

played rejuvanation few years back till you could get 7 badges loved it then, loved the concept as well. Now its become too damn annoying have to fight the second gym leader not once but twice. RNG is completely screwed and how come body slam a normal move from a lapras can hit a protean froakie who is ghost type? Cannot paralze opponents even if I do that they still don't paralyze. I'm venting I know and probably gonna be called names and what not but srsly the early game is so damn frustrating.

• Developers
18 minutes ago, narutoDkurosaki said:

played rejuvanation few years back till you could get 7 badges loved it then, loved the concept as well. Now its become too damn annoying have to fight the second gym leader not once but twice. RNG is completely screwed and how come body slam a normal move from a lapras can hit a protean froakie who is ghost type? Cannot paralze opponents even if I do that they still don't paralyze. I'm venting I know and probably gonna be called names and what not but srsly the early game is so damn frustrating.

Sounds like you're not taking fields into consideration. If you ignore battle mechanics, it'll bite you back. Sounds like it already has.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jan said:

Sounds like you're not taking fields into consideration. If you ignore battle mechanics, it'll bite you back. Sounds like it already has.

Not really in the previous version I played there was a shadow froakie now its not there as its a starter. There was also the first form of stoutland as well in the first city. There aren't that good pokemon I would consider using as I'm quite picky with the pokemon I use. This second fight is bummer as now I have to train that shadow grimer or houndoom or hope to catch a natu. More than half my team will take level 35 to evolve and thats will probably take 5 gyms maybe due to the level cap. I did consider battle mechanics but you need suitable counters and the refight trainer mechanic isn't present in the beginning stages of the game I think.

Just now, narutoDkurosaki said:

Not really in the previous version I played there was a shadow froakie now its not there as its a starter. There was also the first form of stoutland as well in the first city. There aren't that good pokemon I would consider using as I'm quite picky with the pokemon I use. This second fight is bummer as now I have to train that shadow grimer or houndoom or hope to catch a natu. More than half my team will take level 35 to evolve and thats will probably take 5 gyms maybe due to the level cap. I did consider battle mechanics but you need suitable counters and the refight trainer mechanic isn't present in the beginning stages of the game I think.

Lilpup can still be obtained in Gaeren tho', all you need is get into one of the work buildings (forgot which one.. The ones that have colors on them) and there will be a woman there that gives you her Lilpup if you went to Route1 already

For the second fight there are plenty of very good Pokemon at your disposal, you're just shrugging them off, I am sad to say.. Vivillon is a good choice, specially against his Gallade, Natu is good too and the field boost Psychic damage so he's on the advantage along with Swoobat, the thing is, you can't keep the same team to every gym like it's a main series Pokemon game, those fights will require you to completely change your team having the opponent's pokemons and field in consideration, if you do that the fights start to become laughably easy, heck, I swept the 3rd Gym with just a Swoobat, JUST-A-SWOOBAT, and that was on INTENSE!

Edited by MhicKy

Just made a account today instead of being a lurker here. Hello there. I want to thank you guys for being so awesome especially during these trying times. Rejuvenation has literally rejuvenated my love for Pokemon in GENERAL. I'm a novice that has never played a pokemon game since N64 pokemon stadium 2. I've watched some nuzlockes (gave me a rough understanding how to play type knowledge) and played some Reborn as my 1st fan game. But then I learned of this game and it's consistently blown my expectations clear out of the water. You guys are clearly passionate at what you do and I appreciate it and even envy it. Currently playing Rejuv with 46hrs and I'm on intense mode and finally gotten to route 2 lol. Music and the themes are probably my favorite things in the game. Keep up the great work and stay healthy! Also...the amount of shiny Pidove's I have is silly. I want a full team of them now since I'm lucky enough to find that little green menace, sitting on 3 of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kellsom said:

Just made a account today instead of being a lurker here. Hello there. I want to thank you guys for being so awesome especially during these trying times. Rejuvenation has literally rejuvenated my love for Pokemon in GENERAL. I'm a novice that has never played a pokemon game since N64 pokemon stadium 2. I've watched some nuzlockes (gave me a rough understanding how to play type knowledge) and played some Reborn as my 1st fan game. But then I learned of this game and it's consistently blown my expectations clear out of the water. You guys are clearly passionate at what you do and I appreciate it and even envy it. Currently playing Rejuv with 46hrs and I'm on intense mode and finally gotten to route 2 lol. Music and the themes are probably my favorite things in the game. Keep up the great work and stay healthy! Also...the amount of shiny Pidove's I have is silly. I want a full team of them now since I'm lucky enough to find that little green menace, sitting on 3 of them.

Welcome!

Also your profile picture deeply upsets me.. Good one!

I just wanna say, this whole project is just truly amazing. I've been playing the game since v8 or v9, and it's been a wonderful experience the whole time I've been playing. The game is wonderfully made, and the story is just so rich and well crafted, I've never had this good of an experience in a pokemon game!😄

I hope the best for you and the team Jan, and I know that when this is all over, it's gonna be so worth it!!

• Like 1

first thing about the items for pokemon to hold, i wasn't right.

we can farm item's from wild pokemon's.

I don't know if that question was answered or not.

are you considering moving to a new game engine like reborn?

cant wait to V13

Just now, gilam said:

first thing about the items for pokemon to hold, i wasn't right.

we can farm item's from wild pokemon's.

I don't know if that question was answered or not.

are you considering moving to a new game engine like reborn?

cant wait to V13

Wait.. Doens't this game already uses Reborn's engine? I think it does.. They are pretty similar.. Even the lag I feel when I turn ON battle animations.. I need to fix my old computer..
And yeah, farming items from Pokemons is actually pretty common, I mean, the best way to get Heart Scales is to fish them with a Good Rod in Akuma Town and use Thief on the Luvdiscs (Or have a Sneasel with Pickpocket or a Delphox with Magician)

31 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Wait.. Doens't this game already uses Reborn's engine? I think it does.. They are pretty similar.. Even the lag I feel when I turn ON battle animations.. I need to fix my old computer..

i dont know, but in 18.3 reborn run faster and better then ever.

so i hope this game make the same change.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:40 PM, Zumi said:

On 10/8/2019 at 4:54 PM, Zumi said:

hm. hm hm hm? hm!

kWt0GYQ.png

what does it mean?

this?