V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

5 hours ago, Zumi said:

Like I said I would, I've updated Rorim B's sprites to match his redesign!

LyEUfwR.pngPF8rGoW.png

sooooo happy that the sprite inconsistency will be solved in V13 tbh JDFKDFdjgd IT'S ABOUT TIME,

anyways i only made this post to show off disco dad im out again bye

you are my dad boogie woogie woogie woogie

• Like 1

• Developers
8 minutes ago, Bossman123 said:

Not gonna lie mate the exp candies is pretty wack. You said '' Never worry about new members '' But you added the exp Share all. So wouldn't that make it useless?

No. They both serve different purposes and have their pros and cons. Exp Candies give a quick burst of exp to a single Pokemon. If you have enough, you can bring in a new teammate instantly, whereas with the Exp All there's still a grinding process. Exp All keeps your Pokemon at an equal level without having to constantly switch out. They pretty much work in conjunction with each other. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jan said:

No. They both serve different purposes and have their pros and cons. Exp Candies give a quick burst of exp to a single Pokemon. If you have enough, you can bring in a new teammate instantly, whereas with the Exp All there's still a grinding process. Exp All keeps your Pokemon at an equal level without having to constantly switch out. They pretty much work in conjunction with each other. 

True

37 minutes ago, Jan said:

It helps with the level grind so that you dont need to worry about EV distribution for your mons and the candies gives exp on the spot unlike exp-all where you have to battle (does rejuv have a discord, just wondering)

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

40 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

It helps with the level grind so that you dont need to worry about EV distribution for your mons and the candies gives exp on the spot unlike exp-all where you have to battle (does rejuv have a discord, just wondering)

There's a Pokemon Rejuvenation section in the Reborn server.

I wonder if RorimB is the long lost brother of MirorB, now they dead ass looking even more related with the "disco never died!" appearance

11 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

So the EXP candies allow us to escape the curse of the Pokemon breeders? Neat. 

Eeeh.. Kinda.. Unless you have plenty of candies at hand I don't think you will..
But anyway, the Breeder at Route9 is the easiest tho', he has Lv75 Audinos and the only move they have is Healing Wish which kills them to heal the next Pokemon so the first two Audinos just suicide for no reason, heh
I wish every Breeder had these Audinos.. I still have nightmares about the one in Goldenleaf that uses Hidden Power that puts you to sleep..

13 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Eeeh.. Kinda.. Unless you have plenty of candies at hand I don't think you will..

Maybe we'll be able to just buy them eventually, or trade for them. Wouldn't be too surprising. 

Xp Share all on in this game actually feels really good in this game due to mons not being able to go above level cap.
Playing through the game is fine but its not going to do the trick from getting a mon from 1 to level cap in a timely fashion. Thats where XP candies come in.

56 minutes ago, Alisae said:

Xp Share all on in this game actually feels really good in this game due to mons not being able to go above level cap.
Playing through the game is fine but its not going to do the trick from getting a mon from 1 to level cap in a timely fashion. Thats where XP candies come in.

Indeed, in any other main game it feels cheap to use it but in Rejuv it's just a way to reduce grinding since we will be bound by a cap anyways

Also, can I be a little selfish and ask for a very small thing in V13?
Can you guys like.. Lower the sound Oricorio makes? That thing hurts my ears whenever I find one.. 

not gonna lie after seeing the new rorim b sprite makes me want him to have some sort of remix to death by glamour from undertale as his battle theme cuz he looks simply FABULOUS DARLING

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, blackmewtwo200 said:

Hey did mc mom get memorial of scene after she died because the only ones mentioned where dr Jenner and nim who was still alive.

It was stated that right after Blacksteeple Castle's arc, there were a couple days in the Xen Ship before arriving at Terajuma. It was then when the MC mourned they mother, which Melia remarks in. And, by the time the memorial gets done at the end of Terajuma, Nim is presumed as dead as Jenner after falling to the lava when transformed into a statue. Crescent brings her back, yes, but none of the characters besides her know this

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Zumi said:

NEW: Character wallpapers!

Hey hey! A couple of weeks ago I saw a couple of requests for possible character wallpapers for the characters... And I am more than pleased to announce that I am here to deliver :^) So I'm not gonna post literally all of them as a preview here bc there's uh. quite a bit. There's currently 28 of them, but just to give you an impression of what they look like before you check all of them out, here's a couple of examples!

Spoiler

ddv60q6-c01477aa-252e-4e4d-8cad-7c2a7058

crawli_720p_by_honnojis_ddw3pwm-pre.jpg?

The full set of them can be found here! Each wallpaper comes in 1440p, 1080p and 720p resolutions so you can download whatever one fits your screen best. I'll be making these wallpapers for any future characters I draw as well. Feel free to use them for whatever you like!

As per usual, you can find a link back to all the wallpapers in the official art thread! Which one is your favourite? 👀

Literally amazing! Wonderful work as always. Now Aelita can kick me in the face whenever I open up my computer!

The fact that Saki is labeled first appearance implies she too is changed after her encounter with Surfer lady. What crazy or sane new personality is she assigned?

But i gotta say, Nim's my favorite, i already like her character but i also really like her design and pose she has in her wallpaper plus route 2 is pretty.  It's so energetic and infectious in that distinct style you draw which is good for a wallpaper. Great work and thanks for the wallpaper.

2 hours ago, Zumi said:

NEW: Character wallpapers!

Hey hey! A couple of weeks ago I saw a couple of requests for possible character wallpapers for the characters... And I am more than pleased to announce that I am here to deliver :^) So I'm not gonna post literally all of them as a preview here bc there's uh. quite a bit. There's currently 28 of them, but just to give you an impression of what they look like before you check all of them out, here's a couple of examples!

Spoiler

ddv60q6-c01477aa-252e-4e4d-8cad-7c2a7058

crawli_720p_by_honnojis_ddw3pwm-pre.jpg?

The full set of them can be found here! Each wallpaper comes in 1440p, 1080p and 720p resolutions so you can download whatever one fits your screen best. I'll be making these wallpapers for any future characters I draw as well. Feel free to use them for whatever you like!

As per usual, you can find a link back to all the wallpapers in the official art thread! Which one is your favourite? 👀

That ladder and the shack are still TAUNTING MEEE!! HNNNGRRRR!!
Let me in.. LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

(Also people can you guys PLEASE quote Zummi and put the pictures on Spoilers? Or else this page is going to be an absolute NIGHTMARE to scroll through.. I get the pictures are pretty and all but PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU HERE!!)

• Veterans
38 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

(Also people can you guys PLEASE quote Zummi and put the pictures on Spoilers? Or else this page is going to be an absolute NIGHTMARE to scroll through.. I get the pictures are pretty and all but PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU HERE!!)

My guy.

If it really becomes a problem I go and manually edit out the images of the posts, you don't have to bother with asking because there's a large chance people won't do it anyways LOL. Don't worry about it

27 minutes ago, Zumi said:

My guy.

If it really becomes a problem I go and manually edit out the images of the posts, you don't have to bother with asking because there's a large chance people won't do it anyways LOL. Don't worry about it

Oh, OK..
Though some Admin wouldn't like the page being large but if there's no problem then I guess it's fine