V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

Anyway let's just not get things get very heat up, yeah? Is just game

@Jan
Also, another question that isn't exactly for V13 but actually when the game is done and the story complete, do you intend to allow the player to do rematches against every single gym leader again but this time they all would had Lv100 teams? Just something I always wish I could do in the main series tbh

Also, congratulations on getting the game at 63%!
Oh boi, oh boi!!

Edited by MhicKy
Typos

Hey what's gonna happen to saki. we know what happens to valarie and adam but wut abou her. 🙂

my first rejuv team:

Delphox, talonflame, nidoqueen, sylveon, empoleon, and venusaur

my shiny locke rejuv team (at the moment): in hard mode

silvally, greninja,nidoking, pyroar, decidueye, and espeon.

espeon with psych up is a beast.

Edited by Death lord

53 minutes ago, Death lord said:

we may get the games quicker than we think

not to sound rude but dont make assumptions especially when it comes to stuff like this without any evidence to back up the claims u provide..........................  i say this because ur not the first person to claim this and likely not the last

A couple questions regarding TMs:

1. I noticed on the wiki that there's a TM104 Douse. What is that move and when will it be available, if at all?

2. How many TMs do you intend to put in the game by the final version?

3. Do you intend to make Breaking Swipe a TM?

Sorry if these have been asked before.

Edited by Draconis

7 hours ago, Draconis said:

A couple questions regarding TMs:

1. I noticed on the wiki that there's a TM104 Douse. What is that move and when will it be available, if at all?

2. How many TMs do you intend to put in the game by the final version?

3. Do you intend to make Breaking Swipe a TM?

Sorry if these have been asked before.

No need to be sorry if a question has been asked before. Can't expect to read through all previous questions in all threads for every obscure question.
Jan can probably come in and give a proper answer but from what I know

1. If it's on the wiki, take it with a grain of salt. It has a lot of very outdated information. Such as Douse being a move that used to be in the game but now it's an unused move (no one uses it at the moment)
2. There isn't any real number decided for "how many TMs intend to put in game by final version". We'll know when we get to the final version
3. Can't say anything on this. Mainly cause not everything is finalized

16 hours ago, Draconis said:

I noticed on the wiki that there's a TM104 Douse. What is that move and when will it be available, if at all?

This TM was a move which was present back in V8 and I believe it holds no significance as of now. 

the field effect system could be interesting with moves like breaking swipe imo plus with it being a base sword/shield move and some mons already in rejuv are capable of learning it iirc i dont see it being completely out of the realm of possibility and correct me if im wrong but we havent fought the dragon leader yet right? if not they could be a perfect means of obtaining it

39 minutes ago, Gino_8 said:

I don't know if I can ask this question, but I wanted to know if a Mac port could be made for V12 or will one be made for V13 in the future?

It's possible.. Reborn got MAC support so it's possible that Rejuvenation might get one since the engine will change as well but only Jan can answer that for sure but I am hoping the answer is yes

On 7/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, MhicKy said:

It's possible.. Reborn got MAC support so it's possible that Rejuvenation might get one since the engine will change as well but only Jan can answer that for sure but I am hoping the answer is yes

Porting is a lot tougher than it sounds mi amigo.

11 hours ago, Gastronely said:

But like, why... Breaking Swipe isn't that good, so Dragon Claw would be a far better reward

sure dragon claw has 20 higher base power but breaking swipe can cleave and it also has a guaranteed attack drop built into it

3 hours ago, Yeetman's Yeet said:

Jan, If your listening to this can you tell me how to fix this bug. So I'm in Eclypsia Pyramid and I'm doing the first stage of the puzzle, the thing is that when I need Ren to go on the red triangle, nothing happens. Pls tell me how to fix this since I know you are very busy because I really love this game. Also, do you know how to change a nature. I want my metagross to have a nature which is not minus special defence. Byeee

This is not really the thread to ask for this, my guy..
Anyway, try loading a previous save file before that scene, if you have backups ON then you can just get an old save and try again

Here's a guide of how to do it:
https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

Edited by MhicKy

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions.

1. I have my current save file from V12 and I'm currently waiting for the update since I finished all the chapters up to this point until the next update. Can I transfer my save file from V12 to V13 or do I need to replay the game all over again?

2. I've played the game on easy mode so I can enjoy the story but I want to change the difficulty to normal so how can I change that since finished V12?

59 minutes ago, Cfgamer said:

Couple of questions.

1. I have my current save file from V12 and I'm currently waiting for the update since I finished all the chapters up to this point until the next update. Can I transfer my save file from V12 to V13 or do I need to replay the game all over again?

2. I've played the game on easy mode so I can enjoy the story but I want to change the difficulty to normal so how can I change that since finished V12?

1. Yes, you can continue on your current save file, but it is recommended that you reset your save, since a lot of stuff got changed.

2. The only way to change the difficulty is by debug.

8 hours ago, Between Life and Death said:

I wanna know, will WLL get updated as well? There are obviously going to be minor changes to the towns' layout etc, so shouldn't WLL also change to reflect that?

considering WLL was a prequel i dont think it should