The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

• Veterans
21 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Is Lin having a Victini why she always wins? Like it guarantees victory so that's why Titania couldn't kill her? And how her Hydriegon survived Ame's Ninetales?

I think whoever mentioned her having Victini might be on to something!

i think her having pokegod might also contribute....

• Like 2
  • Hmm 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Is Lin having a Victini why she always wins? Like it guarantees victory so that's why Titania couldn't kill her? And how her Hydriegon survived Ame's Ninetales?

Basically her Hydreigon must fight under pulse2.

30 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Does this mean Lin has an Arceus? O.O

She pretty much has to what with the Pulse-Arc that was specifically talked about in Ep. 18. Can't introduce something like that and NOT have us fight it.

1 hour ago, wcv said:

She pretty much has to what with the Pulse-Arc that was specifically talked about in Ep. 18. Can't introduce something like that and NOT have us fight it.

*sad PULSE Camerupt & Hypno noises*

But yeah nah, definitely gonna be fighting that thing, probably on the new world field too

7 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

I feel like Pulse Arc would be its own fight, not just another mon on Lin's team. 

Pulse Muk and Pulse Magnezone were fought on ZEL's team so it's not out of the question for it to be on Lin's team And even on new world field I kinda doubt she would be able to beat all the other AI trainers without it

13 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Bro this is definitely a good theory! I forget who mentioned the Victini though.

6 hours ago, kithas said:

I always interpreted Lin's exploding as Titania's blow anime-style destroying her for an instant

Don't forget, when we were leaving WTC Shade said, that from the foretold deaths, only two are actually deaths. Corey and Kiki are as dead as dead can someone be, Amaria didn't die at the waterfall, so it is almost certain Lin exploding is not a death - technically speaking, more like an avatar of her being destroyed.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Egzample said:

Don't forget, when we were leaving WTC Shade said, that from the foretold deaths, only two are actually deaths. Corey and Kiki are as dead as dead can someone be, Amaria didn't die at the waterfall, so it is almost certain Lin exploding is not a death - technically speaking, more like an avatar of her being destroyed.

I've been thinking the same thing as it sounds like we aren't acquainted with the real Lin, although someone did point out that Corey's death happened before Shade's gym, so it wasn't really 'foretold'. 

1 hour ago, Egzample said:

He said something like only two souls would be taken. I interpreted that as Lin not having a soul. It kinda explains why she's apparently immortal and why Anna can't see her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1