The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Can’t wait to finish this game and add it to another rpg which was beaten by a badass.

13 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Remember there's still quite a bit of testing to do so gonna be a few months yet, eta from Cass was some point in Spring this year. I pray the fork doesn't eat up fixes like with the Rejuv v13 testing

I give it a month till release or three weeks . 

You have seen the new card right. I may be reading a bit too much into things but i recall that The Fool card symbolized starting from the beginning in certain contexts and considering The New World it's... interesting.

I'm not sure whether the Joker card has any symbolism, and the Ace may be refering to Lin but I think it's something worth thinking about.

7 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

You have seen the new card right. I may be reading a bit too much into things but i recall that The Fool card symbolized starting from the beginning in certain contexts and considering The New World it's... interesting.

I'm not sure whether the Joker card has any symbolism, and the Ace may be refering to Lin but I think it's something worth thinking about.

The joker card is basically a substitute for any cards the set is missing, kinda like a wild card. In terms of Reborn I think this might just be another hint that Lin is going to be the (unofficial) champion

On 1/3/2022 at 1:08 PM, Green Bean 501 said:

The joker card is basically a substitute for any cards the set is missing, kinda like a wild card. In terms of Reborn I think this might just be another hint that Lin is going to be the (unofficial) champion

Its what Ive been saying all long!

LIN IS CHAMPION

All hail Lin anyone? You gotta admit, she is the most evil person in any fan game. Doesn't that count for something? Might just be my edgyness talking...