The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

My Character team predictions for Saphira and Laura (no movesets or items, just pokemon.

Laura

Spoiler

Liligant

Venusaur (mega)

Roserade

Florges

Sunflora

Meganium

Saphira 1

Spoiler

Dragonite

Kommo-o

Charizard (mega X)

Steelix

Goodra

Dragalge

Saphira 2

Spoiler

Dragonite

Kommo-o

Goodra (z move)

Dragalge

Flygon

Kingdra

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Saphira will almost certainly use Char x, it was her mother's ace and both fire and dragon get boosted from DDen. I think it would be nice to see that gargantuan steelix but maybe not on her team. Maybe the gym challenge involves using him?

hmm thats a sound theory

On 11/27/2021 at 11:06 PM, thisgameishard said:

This could v well be true, as the original, kid Lin, may have been accidentally killed by Dr Connal during his shock treatment, as he has some strange interest with Lin, and Laura a member of the orphanage knew Lin personally. I think she will still be pure evil, but as a result of some past tragedy.

damn, this could be true

1 hour ago, Green Bean 501 said:

If that happens we won't be able to rematch most of the gym leaders at the Nightclub

This. If most everyone on our side is dead then the Nightclub rematch is going to be real empty.

17 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

If that happens we won't be able to rematch most of the gym leaders at the Nightclub

It could be done easily with a "well this trainer/gym leader left a recording of their battle style and pokemon for you to battle with" feature like I hope we can do with certain trainers that are not around anymore lol

2 hours ago, Lone Karvanha said:

In the Reborn files, in the Graphics folder, there is an empty folder called 'Gameovers'. (And I think it's the only empty folder in the Reborn files.) Is that a Pokemon Essentials thing or does that mean something for E19? 👀

Rejuvenation and Desolation both have the same, empty folder so I'd say it isn't hinting to something in E19

On 12/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, Draconis said:

Yes, and besides, I'd rather the game doesn't end going full edgy mode.

I believe there’s going to be a few character that will died . However , I doubt they’ll be on the player side because at this point Team meteor looks pretty vulnerable right now due to them losing Agate City and ZEL being separated from Eli and Lumi again.

Edit 🧑‍🎄 I hope you guys understand my point . 

Edited by Mr.Badass
Making a point about the story while being clear as possible to the audience .

On the contrary, I hope to see at last one character coming back, Eclipse mostly. A surprise in this matter would be welcomed.

I can also imagine some characters meeting fate worse than death - leaving Sirius in the Distortion/New World (or whatever Lin's creation will be) sounds nice.

6 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

I believe there’s going to be a few character that will died . However , I doubt they’ll be on the player side because at this point Team meteor looks pretty vulnerable right now due to them losing Agate City and ZEL being separated from Eli and Lumi again.

Edit 🧑‍🎄 I hope you guys understand my point . 

I mean that's kind of a given at this point lol

9 hours ago, Egzample said:

On the contrary, I hope to see at last one character coming back, Eclipse mostly. A surprise in this matter would be welcomed.

I can also imagine some characters meeting fate worse than death - leaving Sirius in the Distortion/New World (or whatever Lin's creation will be) sounds nice.

She's Dead and even if we defeat Sirius. There's no way to retrieve her  dead soul.

6 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

She's Dead and even if we defeat Sirius. There's no way to retrieve her  dead soul.

Not necessarily, I don't think the Dev's would have her body lying in a bed in Calcenon if it didn't have some relevance later on. Also, the player got pulled out of a black hole so anything is possible. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

So, do we think devs are kirby bop rn or in unbearable pain.

Its an infinite loop with no delay between them. So they're at both states at the same time. At all times.