The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

59 minutes ago, Bananacake887 said:

I would agree with you there regarding the gold and ivory keys being significant in EP19, and with the new world. The two keys are only mentioned in one passage in the Subseven Sanctum (that I'm aware of anyways), and every other book/person only mentions the 4 crystal keys. Perhaps the gold and ivory keys are people, rather than physical objects. Anna refers to the player having a glow, and Bennett calls the player 'the golden child' in the Glass Workstation. If we are the golden key, it would explain why Lin hasn't killed us for our interfering despite her having several chances, and why she wants us to gather the crystal keys. It also somewhat links into the Jasper Ward prophecy and Ame's post with how there is a bad timeline where we don't exist, and how we arrive in the new timeline and save everything hence the golden child(although it kinda contradicts why Lin would need us if we are the saviour of the region). However, if this is true then I'm not too sure what the ivory key could be (maybe Fern for being the original hero? or something metaphorical?). Here is a post which theorizes on a lot of the missing pieces.

.__.

From reading that post i guess it confirms the fact that noel is ivory, as he is the only one missing in the 'meeting' and hence was probably used by lin to make new world.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, Dark Eclipse said:

Yes, but, Amethyst generally likes to keep trainers using their own types, instead of making the teams a mess.

Very late but it's been alluded to that e4 members can use more than one type since when Ame mentions Bennett's ascention to the e4, she says types not type

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

From reading that post i guess it confirms the fact that noel is ivory, as he is the only one missing in the 'meeting' and hence was probably used by lin to make new world.

That makes a lot of sense, especially with how Noel seems to be outclassed by Anna in every way with her having the special abilities, amethyst pendant and most likely being in the elite 4(+ having Jirachi?). It would be nice to see Noel having a significant role in the story for once other than his gym battle.

1 hour ago, Bananacake887 said:

That makes a lot of sense, especially with how Noel seems to be outclassed by Anna in every way with her having the special abilities, amethyst pendant and most likely being in the elite 4(+ having Jirachi?). It would be nice to see Noel having a significant role in the story for once other than his gym battle.

His role in the story is just to die as he is used by lin to open the gate

• Sad 1

On 11/16/2021 at 11:14 PM, thisgameishard said:

While this defo could happen, i think, like rocket said, its more likely that El uses trick room in doubles just because the boost will be completely nutty. Like imagine his drampa, sptatc boosted, out-speeding and blasting away everything with boosted hyper voice + helping hand boost...Yikes

A fairy flower pokemon, fighting on the flower field.  Honestly, I would be surprised if florges wasn’t used by Laura.

I still don’t think El is all that good in doubles. I also think he will have a Drampa, but it’s best move is a single target move. And together with Focus Blast, Judgement/Focus Blast is completely unresisted.

Serperior getting access to a 180 base power Fire type coverage move for Grass and Steel types. It still can’t hit Dragon types but guess what? Dragon Pulse gets boosted by the terrain. 

I don’t think the elite four members will be mono typed, they’ll just have Pokémon that fit their field and aesthetic. They’ll probably have a decent chunk of Pokémon that match their type, maybe 3/6, but Laura will probably have a Florges, Pelipper and Scolipede for example, along with like Lilligant, Roserade and Venusaur.

Same for El, he’ll probably have something along the lines of Drampa, Ditto and Mega Audino, and then other Pokémon with religious origins, which in my opinion should be Serperior, Delphox and Sigilyph.

Anna will probably have Jirachi, Gardevoir and maybe Victini or something just cuz, and then stuff like Milotic who get boosted by the terrain.

5 hours ago, TheRK9 said:

I still don’t think El is all that good in doubles. I also think he will have a Drampa, but it’s best move is a single target move. And together with Focus Blast, Judgement/Focus Blast is completely unresisted.

Serperior getting access to a 180 base power Fire type coverage move for Grass and Steel types. It still can’t hit Dragon types but guess what? Dragon Pulse gets boosted by the terrain. 

I don’t think the elite four members will be mono typed, they’ll just have Pokémon that fit their field and aesthetic. They’ll probably have a decent chunk of Pokémon that match their type, maybe 3/6, but Laura will probably have a Florges, Pelipper and Scolipede for example, along with like Lilligant, Roserade and Venusaur.

Same for El, he’ll probably have something along the lines of Drampa, Ditto and Mega Audino, and then other Pokémon with religious origins, which in my opinion should be Serperior, Delphox and Sigilyph.

Anna will probably have Jirachi, Gardevoir and maybe Victini or something just cuz, and then stuff like Milotic who get boosted by the terrain.

Oranguru@Magical Seed

-Instruct

-Nature Power

-Psyshock

-Trick Room

Drampa@X Plate

-Dragon Pulse

-Hyper Voice

-Roost/Razor Wind

-Nature Power

Porygon2@Eviolite

-Tri Attack

-Trick Room

-Recover

-Toxic

Audino@Audinite

-Trick Room

-Hyper Voice

-Dazzling Gleam

-Helping Hand/Heal Pulse

Whatever the last two remaining are, with those mons and movesets you can already say that the Trick Room fight in doubles on the Holy Field suits El like a glove.

5 hours ago, TheRK9 said:

I'm still betting that Laura will come out with an Abomasnow, maybe will be her mega.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, Dark Eclipse said:

I personally think its obvious. I've posted this many times before, but here is more detail:

Solaris will destroy Team Meteor. He will kill Sirius, because of Taka's death. But, he will be killed by Lin, leaving his Garchomp for us. We will end up killing Lin, but Solaris will pretty much annihilate Team Meteor. It's obvious.

Well, it's fair to assume that Solaris will have at least one important role to assume during the assault in Labradorra City. However, I doubt he can make it without too much trouble on the Reshiram route, because if you remember well, he flees shortly after we defeat him with Sirius chasing him as the latter wonders if this "loose end" cannot be tied up. After all, it's not like Solaris still had any Pokemon in shape to defend himself and we all know how Sirius is an expert when it comes to use his own Pokemon against humans. The same goes for Dr. Sigmund. The real question should be, if Solaris can be freed, then to whom should he owe this possibility? Sirius made it clear about him, Solaris is alone in his goals and he only managed to keep track of the keys because Sirius told him what they had become. Additionally, Sirius reminds Solaris that he should have relied more on Lin's advices, which he didn't do. To me, it's when you play on the Reshiram Route that you understand that Lin is not just a very dangerous adversary but also the true mastermind who can make Team Meteor collapse from the inside out. What I personally think is obvious is that Lin doesn't care about Team Meteor and wants to get ahold of something related to Arceus that goes far beyond Team Meteor's understanding. Ironically, Solaris and El who are the most pious character of the game are both in a bad situation with their children lives taken. It's never a good thing for morale, especially when Team Meteor's action plans get tough.

I know it's a little outdated, but I recommend you to check out this topic I've uploaded last year:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Well, it's fair to assume that Solaris will have at least one important role to assume during the assault in Labradorra City. However, I doubt he can make it without too much trouble on the Reshiram route, because if you remember well, he flees shortly after we defeat him with Sirius chasing him as the latter wonders if this "loose end" cannot be tied up. After all, it's not like Solaris still had any Pokemon in shape to defend himself and we all know how Sirius is an expert when it comes to use his own Pokemon against humans. The same goes for Dr. Sigmund. The real question should be, if Solaris can be freed, then to whom should he owe this possibility? Sirius made it clear about him, Solaris is alone in his goals and he only managed to keep track of the keys because Sirius told him what they had become. Additionally, Sirius reminds Solaris that he should have relied more on Lin's advices, which he didn't do. To me, it's when you play on the Reshiram Route that you understand that Lin is not just a very dangerous adversary but also the true mastermind who can make Team Meteor collapse from the inside out. What I personally think is obvious is that Lin doesn't care about Team Meteor and wants to get ahold of something related to Arceus that goes far beyond Team Meteor's understanding. Ironically, Solaris and El who are the most pious character of the game are also in a bad situation with their children lives taken. It's never a good thing for morale, especially when Team Meteor's action plans get tough.

While this all makes sense, I still think Taka was meant to die along both routes and that Solaris will play a role in Team Meteor's destruction. That role might not be clear, but the has to be a role.

• Veterans
1 hour ago, thisgameishard said:

Is it possible that there could be even more major story splits in ep19, equivalent or more significant than that of the reshiram zekrom route?

ok this is something that i'm willing to help with

there are no new major story decisions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thisgameishard said:

Is it possible that there could be even more major story splits in ep19, equivalent or more significant than that of the reshiram zekrom route?

It happened at the end of episode 18 but there's another plot split that I don't see a ton of people talking about. If you chose to give Blake the Ruby ring back in Ametrine City, Lin will use Gardevoir to kill Ciel. But if you chose to keep the ring Samson will be there and he'll get killed instead

27 minutes ago, andracass said:

ok this is something that i'm willing to help with

there are no new major story decisions

Ok so assuming Cass is not lying, either the majority of the events that take place in ep19 are gonna be set in stone, things we are incapable of altering, or they will be based on some previous choice that was made, kinda like how deciding to give Blake the ring ended up killing Ciel. Excited to see how it pans out!!!

• Hmm 1
  • Sad 1

Personally i wouldn’t t be surprised if at least a few of the leaders, Flobot and maybe Aya, die in this final Ep. Flobot can be replaced by Fern and her death might make him stop acting like a loser. Similarly, Cain can take over Aya's spot as poison leader and her death may serve as a mechanism for him to restore his relationship with his mother.

(assuming that cain is not ded. pls, pls i promise im not puffing large amounts of copium)

56 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

Personally i wouldn’t t be surprised if at least a few of the leaders, Flobot and maybe Aya, die in this final Ep. Flobot can be replaced by Fern and her death might make him stop acting like a loser. Similarly, Cain can take over Aya's spot as poison leader and her death may serve as a mechanism for him to restore his relationship with his mother.

(assuming that cain is not ded. pls, pls i promise im not puffing large amounts of copium)

I highly doubt Aya will die, she's in a handful of sidequests in Rejuvenation (which is supposed to be around 5 years after the events of Reborn)

38 minutes ago, R.B said:

Presumably no one who has a relationship score will die (or at least will die permanently and on all story paths), since those have been stated to only matter for post-game content.

This actually makes a lot of sense and could defo be true! However, we have relationship points currently with Cain, Ciel and Samson, and two of these three people have just been sucked inside a black hole. So ur hypothesis gives me hope that Cain and Ciel will survive being in a place where gravitational force is so strong that it literally bends space and prevents even photons from escaping.

Cmon Cain u can do it!!!