The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

24 minutes ago, Conkeldurp said:

Do we know yet if the elite battles will be in a singles, doubles .. or triples format?

(or a mix of)

I believe Triple Battles aren't going to be implemented in Reborn. I can only guess as to what the formats are gonna be, but if I had to guess...

Laura/Bennett are going to be a Double battle (assuming Bennett is there, if not, I still think it's gonna be a Double Battle). Either way, it's for the Sapphire Bracelets.

Elias is going to be a Singles battle for the Emerald Brooch.

Heather...tbh, I don't think is going to be fought at all: I think Lin will have Sirius somewhere in her lineup, and he'll replace Heather. Doubles, for the Ruby Ring.
Anna will be a Singles match to even things out for the Amethyst Pendant.

And while I'm making predictions...I think Lin's going to be fought in a Doubles match for the Championship, either with the PULSE-Arc as one of her own Pokemon or as her partner for a 12v6 scenario because why not.

13 hours ago, CaptainMomo said:

I believe Triple Battles aren't going to be implemented in Reborn. I can only guess as to what the formats are gonna be, but if I had to guess...

Laura/Bennett are going to be a Double battle (assuming Bennett is there, if not, I still think it's gonna be a Double Battle). Either way, it's for the Sapphire Bracelets.

Elias is going to be a Singles battle for the Emerald Brooch.

Heather...tbh, I don't think is going to be fought at all: I think Lin will have Sirius somewhere in her lineup, and he'll replace Heather. Doubles, for the Ruby Ring.
Anna will be a Singles match to even things out for the Amethyst Pendant.

And while I'm making predictions...I think Lin's going to be fought in a Doubles match for the Championship, either with the PULSE-Arc as one of her own Pokemon or as her partner for a 12v6 scenario because why not.

I assume Elias will be the one that fights in double, with Laura. Could be extremely threatening under Trick Room.

On 11/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, nguyengiangoc said:

trainer149.png

Lin be like, Imma havta stop you right there you puny punk

That jurassic world meme except with three hydreigon heads instead of raptors

And I guess the maps things look like the bugs are located in a specific version of an specific map (like I guess if a location gets destroyed there's a "destroyed" version and a "new version" which means a lot of time scrolling to find which exact map has the actual problem (and how can it correlate with other maps)

• Veterans
8 hours ago, Mindlack said:

From its description, the blue part looks like something that might be automated though. Could we maybe help? 

rmxp assets are fucking awful to work with. like, the editor is old and outdated, a lot of the ways to search/find things don't exist...

you'd have to redesign it somehow.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Draconis said:

hoo boy...

unknown.png

YES YES YES YES YES. YES!

Bestest of boys finally getting the love and appreciation he deserves. 

Or is it? (Vinesauce theme plays)

I will kill everyone in this plane of existence is something wrong happens to him

22 hours ago, andracass said:

rmxp assets are fucking awful to work with. like, the editor is old and outdated, a lot of the ways to search/find things don't exist...

you'd have to redesign it somehow.

Oof. It's a shame you have to work with such tools. I wish I could help with this issue, but redesigning existing software isn't in my skillset (the program itself is proprietary, isn't it? so it would be pretty hard to tune the finished product, like making a "plug-in" of sorts?). 

(and if my ignorance on this matter is too painful to read, just tell me and I'll stop)

10 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Noel becomes unhinged and kills Rado for being an incompetent father and bearer of the cities sacred jewels confirmed???

That, or he gets a postgame role?

Or maybe he's Ivory (detached, immaculate) like we're Gold? I think I'm mixing up symbols somewhere though. 

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

Or maybe he's Ivory (detached, immaculate) like we're Gold? I think I'm mixing up symbols somewhere though. 

Woah, i forgot about the two other keys.  That would makes sense, as we already know Anna plays a huge role in this upcoming episode, it would make sense to give Noel a chance to shine too. However i think that Fern is gonna be the gold, as in the original timeline, as told by the lady in beryl,

Spoiler

we die on the train and fern becomes protag but ultimately dies. So i think it would make sense that he is actually still supposed to be the hero, but we have stripped him of that role. Leaving him with the gold key but not with the title of the "Reborn's Hero".