The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 PM, nguyengiangoc said:

According to the hand-drawn map of Reborn, the place at the Beryl Gym is designated an Abandon Gym. Therefore the story can go like: Heather flies away and rarely returns home, so Corey ignores his duties and converts it into a Meteor hideout instead. 

I actually asked about this several months ago. Ame said that you shouldn't take the hand-drawn map as accurate. It was made before she had even decided to make a game, and there's a lot of vestigial stuff on there that ended up getting cut out for various reasons.

2 hours ago, wcv said:

I actually asked about this several months ago. Ame said that you shouldn't take the hand-drawn map as accurate. It was made before she had even decided to make a game, and there's a lot of vestigial stuff on there that ended up getting cut out for various reasons.

I take it that includes the dragon head at the League too

• Administrators

i have some regrets about that. BW also just had generic decorative dragons around so i was like, sure this is clearly fine and appropriate for the pokemon world
but also, something like that would have been a pain to sprite and it's not like it really matters at all, so i wasn't going to include it in game.
...fortunate, then, that smeargle spent quite a lot of time and effort on making a big pretty dragon statue for us. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

In my imagination, I picture the League, minus the no elite 4 and automatic healing, Sword and Shield styled. When I say this, I mean by some giant stadium with a huge audience.

If that was the case, I imagine a few NPCs would have mentioned something like that

3 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

The Ms. Crawdberry battle is about to be very unfair

I'm going to kick that old hag's butt into the Distortion World, if she dares to cross me again. Or having my Cincinno Tail Slap that smirk off her face.

23 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

I'm going to kick that old hag's butt into the Distortion World, if she dares to cross me again. Or having my Cincinno Tail Slap that smirk off her face.

Me, I’m going to have my Blaziken Flare Blitz in her stomach.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

idk man, ame and the others have been hyping this fight up as one of the hardest the game has to offer, i doubt it will be that ez

I know that. I’m just saying that, even if I don’t know who the hardest boss in Pokemon Reborn is.