The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

9 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Could an Iron Ball Ditto be reliable under TR?

Iron ball would make it vulnerable to ground moves if it transforms into a flying type but holding one of the ev training items could achieve the same effect

Edited by Green Bean 501

53 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

I expect instead of that it will you its ability to cheat Arceus into his team.

I was under the impression that it only became Arceus due to the energy from the meteor. If our official battle is at the Pokemon League Ditto would only be able to transform into a nearby Pokemon

11 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

So ik everyone is hype for elite 4, storming labradorra and the post game shenanigans,

Hide contents

but i just wanna fight Cass' amoogus team

HELL YEAH!!!! I want to destroy team meteor and murder Lin.

I  need a good team to build around Infernape or Charizard.

Mm, I think I'm gonna need to rework my team a bit. Idk if Sharpedo or Camerupt will be able to do much, so I'll probably bring in a stronger Water type and Fire type. Blaziken sounds good, but I still need a Water member. I'm thinking Samurott, I've always wanted to try using it.

2 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Plot twist! Lin has the saddest backstory of all the Reborn characters!

This could v well be true, as the original, kid Lin, may have been accidentally killed by Dr Connal during his shock treatment, as he has some strange interest with Lin, and Laura a member of the orphanage knew Lin personally. I think she will still be pure evil, but as a result of some past tragedy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Plot twist! Lin has the saddest backstory of all the Reborn characters!

7 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

This could v well be true, as the original, kid Lin, may have been accidentally killed by Dr Connal during his shock treatment, as he has some strange interest with Lin, and Laura a member of the orphanage knew Lin personally. I think she will still be pure evil, but as a result of some past tragedy.

If this gonna be true, in E19 then 1) I have nothing against tragic/sad backstories, but I would like to see if Kid Lin was in truth an evil deity (maybe a being from the New World perhaps?) posing as an orphan; just a though of mine. That could be cool and a nice change. 2) If the whole theory about child Lin being frozen in the Citiadel turns out to be actually as a result of what happened after the prank she pulled on Sigmund to be true.... then our Doctor just doomed the whole region- if we put the Baby Arceus and the whole adult body thing as well- because of it! Thanks a lot Sigmund! 

But let's wait for E19, because I can see some mind-blowing suprises (just like what happen in V13 and chapter 15 of Rejuvenation) coming up in Spring.

On 11/27/2021 at 1:03 AM, Draconis said:

HELL YEAH!!!! I want to destroy team meteor and murder Lin.

I  need a good team to build around Infernape or Charizard.

My main team consists of Swampert, Silvally, Cincinno, Ampharos, A-Ninetales and Dusk Lycanroc, considering my preference of strategy and bulk with variations + double battles. You have to outsmart your opponents and overpower them in numbers. But I also have my reserve mons as well😊

1 hour ago, Evi Crystal said:

If this gonna be true, in E19 then 1) I have nothing against tragic/sad backstories, but I would like to see if Kid Lin was in truth an evil deity (maybe a being from the New World perhaps?) posing as an orphan; just a though of mine. That could be cool and a nice change. 2) If the whole theory about child Lin being frozen in the Citiadel turns out to be actually as a result of what happened after the prank she pulled on Sigmund to be true.... then our Doctor just doomed the whole region- if we put the Baby Arceus and the whole adult body thing as well- because of it! Thanks a lot Sigmund! 

But let's wait for E19, because I can see some mind-blowing suprises (just like what happen in V13 and chapter 15 of Rejuvenation) coming up in Spring.

My main team consists of Swampert, Silvally, Cincinno, Ampharos, A-Ninetales and Dusk Lycanroc, considering my preference of strategy and bulk with variations + double battles. You have to outsmart your opponents and overpower them in numbers. But I also have my reserve mons as well😊

True but I got so many Pokémon in my box . That I don’t know what to use I’m the game . I believe swampert to cover weaknesses from internape or charizard . As well as , metagross for fairies and gardevoir for dragons as well as psychic types . Garchomp will make infernape team more efficient due to its speed and defense so so believe this team will do for the elite four . 

Edit: misspelled infernape in this post . 

On 11/28/2021 at 12:16 AM, Draconis said:

Mm, I think I'm gonna need to rework my team a bit. Idk if Sharpedo or Camerupt will be able to do much, so I'll probably bring in a stronger Water type and Fire type. Blaziken sounds good, but I still need a Water member. I'm thinking Samurott, I've always wanted to try using it.

Mega-Camerupt could be great against El if he plays Trick Room and you come into his game.