The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

1 hour ago, Dark Eclipse said:

That would kinda suck, BUT I feel like we're on to something about Fern and Taka

Yep , I believe they should play you’re og loser role . Guys who try to reestablish team meteor but too incompetent to carry out operations as well as less likely to gain followers for a cult . 

3 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Team Meteor (depending on the route) will not be defeated? One route could end with a happy ending while the other could end with doom...

If Team Meteor wins then there would be no reason for any of this post-game work to be done.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Mr.Badass said:

True ending - complete total destruction of team meteor as an organization. Bad ending - Team meteor is defeated but Taka and Fern will take up the mantle of Siri’s and Solaris . 

Well we know this will not happen from the new post, there will not be a 'true' ending just one ending to the game. Also those two two could never and would never fill the shoes of Solaris and Sirius. Taka does not care for his fathers visions of grandure, shown in the reshi route so he couldnt act in sol's postion and he is not pure evil like Sirius so that wouldn’t work. Plus he like totally hates meteor and wants to escape from it idk why he would try to rise in the ranks?? In Fern's case again he couldn’t care less about meteor or the keys or new world, he just wants to overcome his own insecurity buy beating us just once and he will go to any lengths to do so. If these two survive the onslaught of ep19 i assume both will return to society as good people.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Well we know this will not happen from the new post, there will not be a 'true' ending just one ending to the game. Also those two two could never and would never fill the shoes of Solaris and Sirius. Taka does not care for his fathers visions of grandure, shown in the reshi route so he couldnt act in sol's postion and he is not pure evil like Sirius so that wouldn’t work. Plus he like totally hates meteor and wants to escape from it idk why he would try to rise in the ranks?? In Fern's case again he couldn’t care less about meteor or the keys or new world, he just wants to overcome his own insecurity buy beating us just once and he will go to any lengths to do so. If these two survive the onslaught of ep19 i assume both will return to society as good people.

You may be right about Taka, but I'm not so sure about Fern. Maybe Fern and Blake will recreate Team Meteor...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dark Eclipse said:

So does Blake. Although for some reason Blake is one of my favorite characters...

Blake is an edgy douchebag who deserve to died . Likewise , I believe fern should be a sparing partner that realize he’ll never beat you and decide to travel the world . Conclusion to his character . Or death .

2 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

Maybe Fern and Blake will recreate Team Meteor...

I've said before, Fern's a loser. He needs a reality check and to have some sense pounded into his head. I anticipate Florinia doing this next episode tbh.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, wcv said:

I've said before, Fern's a loser. He needs a reality check and to have some sense pounded into his head. I anticipate Florinia doing this next episode tbh.

I totally agree, i think his reality check my come however as a result of the death of his sister. If flobot is killed by meteor fern will most likely wake up join the player and start absolute mayhem. Then is postgame he could fill flobot's spot as the second gym leader.

1 minute ago, thisgameishard said:

I totally agree, i think his reality check my come however as a result of the death of his sister. If flobot is killed by meteor fern will most likely wake up join the player and start absolute mayhem. Then is postgame he could fill flobot's spot as the second gym leader.

Thats true; he is the grass reserve leader...

1 hour ago, thisgameishard said:

Well. To let you remember. Should Solaris be defeated in Pyrous Mountain, that proves to inverse. Remember the gauntlet about after fighting against Fern and Blake. After that, Fern said he doesn’t have a sister.

8 minutes ago, RoySolare said:

Well. To let you remember. Should Solaris be defeated in Pyrous Mountain, that proves to inverse. Remember the gauntlet about after fighting against Fern and Blake. After that, Fern said he doesn’t have a sister.

Maybe it will depend on whether you beat Solaris then. Even in agate city he still mentions if you managed to beat him back on pyrous mountain so maybe it could lead to a plot split like with corey

7 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

So does Blake. Although for some reason Blake is one of my favorite characters...

Same for me. Somehow a see a full cliché outcome for him, Like, after putting himself in big trouble with some Meteor shenanigans, Cal saves his ass with his Charizard from a certain death, and then Blake being like : Oh thank you brother for saving my life, sorry for all I did I was an asshole I regret everything, I'm a good guy from now. Either this outcome or death.

5 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Same for me. Somehow a see a full cliché outcome for him, Like, after putting himself in big trouble with some Meteor shenanigans, Cal saves his ass with his Charizard from a certain death, and then Blake being like : Oh thank you brother for saving my life, sorry for all I did I was an asshole I regret everything, I'm a good guy from now. Either this outcome or death.

Personally i think Blake's involvement with meteor is much deeper than we think. Through the images we saw in the void we know how actually caring of a brother he is and so his actions thus far seem rlly out of character. It may be wishful thinking, but Im inclined to think that Blake may be working on the inside, not with anyone but by his lonesome, perhaps to take out Sirius, Lin or play a even greater role in the removal of meteor.

10 hours ago, RoySolare said:

Fern looks like the type of person that would take that back the moment something happened to Florinia

• Upvote 1

I think it's Titania's fault if Fern is the asshole we all know. She traumatized Florinia somehow (we should learn more about it in E19), and as a result we have Flobot, with a complete lack of affection towards her brother. Remember one of the first scenes when Fern was not full evil yet? "Permission for you to be life-endangeringly reckless: Granted." These are some brutal words, even more when they come from your own sister.

I hate Titania, really.