The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

18 hours ago, wcv said:

People always have a choice. And there is no indication that it was different for her. Eclipse has some half-hearted justifications she makes before Sirius attacks her, but they're barely justifications at all. She says that Lin made them more brutal, but even so talks about how even before that they were going to "cleanse" (yeah, wonder what that's code for), the city. And by her own admission did not care until someone she actually gave a damn about was in danger.

Just following orders is not a defense.

there is no real choice when the options are "do this or die" 

• Like 2

X% hype thread? More like "Get your opininons on the characters right" thread

Eclipse joined Metoer because she thought "...if she works with this group, they would find a way [to cure her father's illness]". She was willing to help in killing so many innocent people in exchange for saving her father, and realised it was wrong only when said father was endangered as one of the many innocent people

Edited by Lone Karvanha

On 12/17/2021 at 12:06 PM, wcv said:

People always have a choice. And there is no indication that it was different for her. Eclipse has some half-hearted justifications she makes before Sirius attacks her, but they're barely justifications at all. She says that Lin made them more brutal, but even so talks about how even before that they were going to "cleanse" (yeah, wonder what that's code for), the city. And by her own admission did not care until someone she actually gave a damn about was in danger.

Just following orders is not a defense.

People are not black and white, they are not born fundamentally good nor evil. Sure she did go along with Lin despite acknowledging she inverted the entire team's purpose and turned them into murders instead of protectors out of a warped desire to save her father and not get killed off. However, before her end she had started to acknowledge what she did and atone. She was not beyond redemption. Regardless, no one deserves to be destroyed so completely they cease to exist.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 1:32 AM, Draconis said:

Yeah, it's starting to feel like things are getting heated here...

That's not what I meant but maybe

Also all hail Cass she is still optimizing the game

Edited by Lone Karvanha
capitalization
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Draconis said:

Also, Amethyst said the reward for the starter egg quest was changed. What happens if I already completed it?.

I can't say with certainty, but I would imagine that you would just have to talk to the NPC again to receive the new goods (I think you get Earthquake from this quest now?)

7 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:

I can't say with certainty, but I would imagine that you would just have to talk to the NPC again to receive the new goods (I think you get Earthquake from this quest now?)

Yeah, she said it was Earthquake. That said, I wonder where they're moving Shadow Ball?

1 minute ago, nguyengiangoc said:

IT'S 100% PEOPLE!!!!!

Omg finally!!!!!!!

Remember there's still quite a bit of testing to do so gonna be a few months yet, eta from Cass was some point in Spring this year. I pray the fork doesn't eat up fixes like with the Rejuv v13 testing