The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 12/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, Bananacake887 said:

Rejuvenation and Desolation both have the same, empty folder so I'd say it isn't hinting to something in E19

Oh yeah it must be for the credits scenes or something lol. I guess I was thinking too much about E19

On 12/2/2021 at 10:49 PM, Bananacake887 said:

Not necessarily, I don't think the Dev's would have her body lying in a bed in Calcenon if it didn't have some relevance later on. Also, the player got pulled out of a black hole so anything is possible. 

SPOILERS for Rejuvenation chapters 8-11:

Spoiler

Aelita comes back from having her soul sucked out of her body by ancient Garufa magic, which left her with a "lifeless" body before her return.

So yeah, I think it could happen in Reborn too.

On 12/3/2021 at 1:49 AM, Bananacake887 said:

Not necessarily, I don't think the Dev's would have her body lying in a bed in Calcenon if it didn't have some relevance later on. Also, the player got pulled out of a black hole so anything is possible. 

Doesn't the sleeping man in Lapis have the same condition? We helped him, after all.

2 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

We already knew that as both Ki² and Corey have some.

Trueeeee, i forgot about them

Also, i guess the post also removes the possibility of us fighting with or against people that died in da club. So whoever goes, we will not get to fite again.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

I personally feel as if Saphira's gym challenge will involve the giant steelix somehow

55 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

If that's true it might be something like the Opelucid City gym in BW2 

Somehow, I don’t think so. Because Lin’s Hydreigon really one shot that giant Steelix.

1 hour ago, RoySolare said:

Well, it’s not shown, after what Lin did to Steelix.

True, but you never know. I personally feel as though that steelix (if its still alive) will not only be part of the gym, but also will play a role in destroying Team Meteor. (i'm all about the crazy theories)

1 hour ago, Dark Eclipse said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Team Meteor (depending on the route) will not be defeated? One route could end with a happy ending while the other could end with doom...

True ending - complete total destruction of team meteor as an organization. Bad ending - Team meteor is defeated but Taka and Fern will take up the mantle of Siri’s and Solaris . 

Just now, Mr.Badass said:

True ending - complete total destruction of team meteor as an organization. Bad ending - Team meteor is defeated but Taka and Fern will take up the mantle of Siri’s and Solaris . 

And that could lead the way for the postgame! Stopping Fern and Taka!