The unconnected dots in Pokemon Reborn

Fallen King

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, TK3600 said:

Who is miss direction? Who is Anna and her Jirachi? I never met them and I am past EP18. Also, Miss Direction, misdirection, hhm.

Miss Direction is part of a sidequest chain in the renovated Reborn City. It's a fetch quest that starts with finding an NPC's ring that she threw in the waters between Coral Ward and Azurine and Apophyll. 

If you're past E18 then you have met Anna; she appears frequently in the story including in E18 content.

trchar081.png

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Miss Direction is part of a sidequest chain in the renovated Reborn City. It's a fetch quest that starts with finding an NPC's ring that she threw in the waters between Coral Ward and Azurine and Apophyll. 

If you're past E18 then you have met Anna; she appears frequently in the story including in E18 content.

trchar081.png

So that is her. This game has a habit of cramming too many character that are important but that divided our attention so none of them are remembered. I dont recall her Jirachi though. Route specific?

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, TK3600 said:

So that is her. This game has a habit of cramming too many character that are important but that divided our attention so none of them are remembered. I dont recall her Jirachi though. Route specific?

She's holding it. It's a doll named Nostra (but implied to be real).

• 3 months later...

You may never see this, as you haven't been active in a while, but I have to say that this post is an absolute treasure-trove of information.

Aside from the time loop theory and the theory of Young Lin, I personally haven't seen any of these topics be discussed to a significant degree on the forums.

And as it so happens, I've been a firm believer in the theory of 'Shade is Zina' long before the events of E18, so it feels great to finally have an idea be validated by someone else!

10 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

I've been a firm believer in the theory of 'Shade is Zina'

Now, that actually makes real sense, cuz Anna knows her well too.

....I...am speechless. Almost at least.  It was bad enough i was trying to contain my excitement for the finale. 

But reading this over just got me even more hyped. Which isn't really a good thing when you have to wait over a month for an update. Lol.

This made a scary amount of sense. Of course this over powered sadist of a woman would have a reason for keeping us alive. Needing us to be at our absolute peak of strength to be used as a key. The word 'sacrifice' suddenly comes to mind. 

Aside from a couple of things i need to do, I'm staying off the site till next month.

Lastly, Please don't hate me for t his.....but is anyone else getting undertale flashbacks with all this talk of resets?