The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

2 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

If you look at my reborn team, you'll notice that literally all of them are extremely strong pokemon

I got a team of mostly UU or OU in Pokémon reborn . I got garchomp , a mega charizard X and a torchic egg which I’m going to raise to a blazekin. 

14 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"To which side of the team will they be loyal-- the old or the new? 

Or perhaps neither at all? 

There's always hope, isn't there, little heroes?"

The last two sentences give me the impression that they may defect from Team Meteor altogether. Ame also did say "I hope that their presence will bring a much needed magic into the early-midgame", which is probably meaning that their role is to spice up the early-mid game, but could also be interpreted as that they aren't our enemy in the late game?

Aside from that, the old-school and neo-meteor split sounds promising, although I personally feel as though Zero is on the old-school team (I think there is some dialogue somewhere claiming that Zel was loyal to Solaris?)

Im pretty sure there wont be a split in Team Meteor. If there is, I feel like this will be some tiny sidequest we have to do and not something major. Also, I feel the post game will be about cleaning up whatever damage the New World caused.

1 minute ago, Dark Champion said:

Im pretty sure there wont be a split in Team Meteor. If there is, I feel like this will be some tiny sidequest we have to do and not something major. Also, I feel the post game will be about cleaning up whatever damage the New World caused.

Yep it’s a lot of battles and closure for previous story lines.

What I mean about the damage the New World caused:

Spoiler

I feel like when the New World is created, lots of parts of the Old World get destroyed or damaged. Possibly, it causes rifts in the world, leading to the post game to be about Giratina. This is just a theory, based off of what happened in S/M/US/UM with the Ultra Wormholes.

Guys, it was confirmed many times gen8 wont appear in Reborn. Moreover, how can you imagine implementing them into the game when it is deep into testing at this moment? If a modder one day decides to add it, thats the only option to see them i n reborn. Unless there is a big surprise and gen8 is already implemented, but I highly, highly doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/22/2022 at 4:11 AM, Dark Champion said:

I mean, the split in the team is already prevalent in Ep18, and was arguably the climax of that episode(Agate city showdown) so I would see it as disappointing plot-wise for it to just fizzle out to nothing after all of that. It might not be a split into two separate teams, but rather team members leaving much like Simon the grunt. A tiny sidequest does not seem suitable as closure for such drama and tension imo.

Only the Dev's know the answers.

Edited by Bananacake887

Spoiler

If a gen 8 DLC is released, I think Hardy can get a Hisui Arcanine. It fits well with his theme of speedy Rock-type Pokemon, and it will allow him to have 6 different mons like other leaders.

And yes I am aware that gen 8 is not included in E19, and this post is not intended to be a nagging for that.