The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

7 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

Same here. Gotcha! I knew it, she'll use one! Call it!✊🏽😮✊🏽

Charlotte is not the only one, who can roast trainers and I beat that same Charizard X belonged to their mother🔥

Luckily I have the right mons to deal with this vermin😌

Me, not so much. I do have a gyarados though... that could come in handy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Champion said:

Me, not so much. I do have a gyarados though... that could come in handy.

On Dragon's Den, power of Water and Ice attacks are cut in half. 

And since Charizard X isn't weak to either of them... 

Unless it has Earthquake, then it's a different story 

32 minutes ago, Mr.Badass said:

Swampert be like , “Mega more like Nega”

I was there thinking "Why Swampert? Water moves are weakened, and Charizard is immune to ground". 

Then I remembered that Mega X is part-Dragon, and doesn't have Levitate, so it's weak to Ground. 

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

On Dragon's Den, power of Water and Ice attacks are cut in half. 

And since Charizard X isn't weak to either of them... 

Unless it has Earthquake, then it's a different story 

With Icium-Z and Ice Fang it could be fine, but I expect my Ferali in the same role doing in insane job. Way better than Gyara, but you have to send it before the Charizard.

I think I'll go for extinguishing the field and then pretty much sweeping with MGardevoir's boosted Hyper Voice, and finishing stragglers with appropriate super-effective stab moves. Well, that's my strategy before seeing her team, i'll know whether that will be as effective as I think when E19 comes out. Charizard in this case is just asking for a potentially boosted Rock Slide or our new shineeEQ TM, (provided we'll be able to hit him of course)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

What abiut my Walrein. That would be pretty good since its an ice type.

Fine but not as good as Gyarados and Feraligatr IMO. You send it, setup a +2 Dragon Dance, or even +4 if you can (very unlikely), then you break the field with Icium-Z and revenge kill the opponent. If SR are already set up on the field Charizard won't be able to stop you. I don't even see any contender being able to stop Feraligatr after that and its Ice Punch spam. It really looks like the ultimate ace in the pack.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dark Champion said:

The pokemon I'll use in this battle are probably Incineroar (Because it never goes of my team), Mega Ampharos, Walrein, Hydreigon, Noivern, and Flygon.

That Mega Ampharos is getting sent to the afterlife 

252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Outrage vs. Lvl 95 252 HP / 252+ Def Ampharos-Mega: 374-444 (102.4 - 121.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Dragonite Outrage vs. Lvl 95 252 HP / 252+ Def Ampharos-Mega: 324-384 (88.7 - 105.2%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Honestly i think the most viable strat would be to make the den a cave and then just abuse the new field. Fighting her in dden is gonna be like pre much impossible.

That might be easier said than done since you would have to use up your Z move or waste 2 turns dealing little damage with Surf. And if she has Kommo-o its Clanging Scales would still be boosted in the cave field

If you can't abuse the Dragon's Den field with your own dragons, then turning the field to Cave would definitely be the way to go. Clanging Scales only gets a 1.5x boost in Cave as opposed to the 2x boost in Dragon's Den, but yeah it is still something to be wary of. Would probably be worth sacking off a mildly bulky pokemon to use Subzero Slammer. Kommo-o and Tyrantrum are the only two pokemon that I can think of that can really make use of the Cave field.

1 hour ago, Bananacake887 said:

If you can't abuse the Dragon's Den field with your own dragons, then turning the field to Cave would definitely be the way to go. Clanging Scales only gets a 1.5x boost in Cave as opposed to the 2x boost in Dragon's Den, but yeah it is still something to be wary of. Would probably be worth sacking off a mildly bulky pokemon to use Subzero Slammer. Kommo-o and Tyrantrum are the only two pokemon that I can think of that can really make use of the Cave field.

On the cave field ground moves can hit flying types, and I'm pretty sure she'll have Earthquake to counter any fire types or steel types we might try to bring