The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

2 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

On the cave field ground moves can hit flying types, and I'm pretty sure she'll have Earthquake to counter any fire types or steel types we might try to bring

Agreed, and with Kommo-o having Bulletproof and Tyrantrum having Rock Head, they'll be immune to the quake collapse. Kommo-o also has a custom Z-move, and covers Ice and Rock(which is good against her two confirmed members, especially in Cave). She could also have Turtonator(God forbid) which covers some weaknesses and is also immune to the quake collapse.

Well I'm planning to use the cave since it boosts sound moves and MGardevoir's Hyper Voice is going to really hurt, that with Rock Slide for the fairy resists should be able to deal with her. But overall yeah her team being adjusted to cave has to happen since it would be somewhat easy to beat her without that.

1 hour ago, Mr.Badass said:

Wow the devs are close to finishing the game . However I expect this to be another 5 weeks . 

Cass said Spring so I'd say late April at the absolute earliest but I feel like it will be longer since the dev team want to ensure no bugs have managed to get around the forking like what happened in Rejuv testing.

• Like 4
  • Hmm 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Cass said Spring so I'd say late April at the absolute earliest but I feel like it will be longer since the dev team want to ensure no bugs have managed to get around the forking like what happened in Rejuv testing.

That's absolutely fine with me since I still need to finish Legends Arceus. And with the plot splits I imagine that testing would take much longer than normal

Edited by Green Bean 501
  • Like 2
  • Hmm 1

I knew it that something major would happen right at the upcoming devblog line dropped! Only 4 days away from my prediction, though :/ 

Timing isn't my forte but seeing things coming, absolutely is!

Cannot wait for beta. Am absolutely getting myself a subscription, right before it drops, so as i can give it a shot first-hand!

8 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Okay but I believe by Mid March this game will be release onto the world . In addition to that , do you believe the beta will release by the mid March or later this month .

52 minutes ago, Mr.Badass said:

Okay but I believe by Mid March this game will be release onto the world . In addition to that , do you believe the beta will release by the mid March or later this month .

I'm going to say something here, Alpha has effectively been split into two right now since only the three dev teams are testing at the minute. Reborn staff and other selected Alpha members haven't even started testing yet plus Rejuv's testing took around a month for beta due to the sheer amount of content in v13. So honestly beta dates are unknown right now. Plus the wider community don't get to participate in beta, only trusted members within the patreon folks. When the dev team say "hey folks, this is the earliest we expect e19 to release", it means that Spring is the earliest expected date. Putting end of March at the absolute earliest which I doubt it would be considering how vigorous testing is (speaking from experience in being in the Alpha and Beta teams of v13 and beta team of e18 here). 

I could fire off a random date for when beta will start and there's a 99% chance that I will be wrong. Just have a little patience, we've waited several years for e19 what's a few months more

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Even if the final version of the game must take six months or more before to be officially out, I’ll still be waiting, precisely because the developers are putting a lot of energy and passion into their work. Maybe I shouldn’t write this type of thing in this topic, but I once used to invest a lot of time in a Minecraft map which was a personal project of mine. That was part of my hobbies before I join and discover the Reborn community. Sadly, I had severe difficulty to keep up the motivation to achieve my project because I ended up realizing that I was alone in my goals with almost no support, which can make you renounce from dropping further sweat into a work you’re not even paid for, let alone the fact that I had to keep track of all the updates, Minecraft being a game that never stop evolving as time passes. I think the same principle can be applied for Pokemon Reborn and the team behind it. Today, I’m exhausted and I’m currently meditating on a way to get satisfaction and enjoyment by doing something that doesn’t involve emptying my energy supplies too quickly. Ame, Andracass and all the other people who are contributing to the creation of this game clearly deserve to be praised. Patience is a way to show them our gratitude in my opinion. By the way, I can’t do much but take my hat off to them for keeping alive and improving this 10-years-old project even now! Respect for that! 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I'm going to say something here, Alpha has effectively been split into two right now since only the three dev teams are testing at the minute. Reborn staff and other selected Alpha members haven't even started testing yet plus Rejuv's testing took around a month for beta due to the sheer amount of content in v13. So honestly beta dates are unknown right now. Plus the wider community don't get to participate in beta, only trusted members within the patreon folks. When the dev team say "hey folks, this is the earliest we expect e19 to release", it means that Spring is the earliest expected date. Putting end of March at the absolute earliest which I doubt it would be considering how vigorous testing is (speaking from experience in being in the Alpha and Beta teams of v13 and beta team of e18 here). 

I could fire off a random date for when beta will start and there's a 99% chance that I will be wrong. Just have a little patience, we've waited several years for e19 what's a few months more

Thank you , bro . I  don’t mind waiting for another three months ,okay . When it’s done ,it’s done. Thank you