The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

11 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

My main question is how she has a Garchomp. Isn't the line supposed to be exclusive to Solaris and Taka's family?

Hey man, its a free world. The Garchomp doesn't really concern me, although a possible answer could be that she is somehow related to Solaris. They both have Garchomp, they both use ground types, they both are affiliated with Team Meteor. It could be true.

Since Ame is wondering to which side of the team will the new member be loyal, the old or the new? I assume a Team Meteor split on the same model as Team Plasma's is a very plausible outcome, Solaris being N and Lin being Ghetsis. Which would give us something like : Olschool Meteor: Solaris, Taka (only in Zekrom's obviously, I wouldn't be surprised either is he also dies in this path), El, maybe Simon or Aster or even Bennett? Neo Meteor: Lin, Sirius, Sigmund, Terra, Zero, Blake, Fern. Solaris could also stay in the neo Meteor in Zekrom's, letting the olschool Meteor's lead to Taka. I think Cal, Lumi and Eve are definitely done with all that shit.

2 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Since Ame is wondering to which side of the team will the new member be loyal, the old or the new? 

Spoiler

"To which side of the team will they be loyal-- the old or the new? 

Or perhaps neither at all? 

There's always hope, isn't there, little heroes?"

The last two sentences give me the impression that they may defect from Team Meteor altogether. Ame also did say "I hope that their presence will bring a much needed magic into the early-midgame", which is probably meaning that their role is to spice up the early-mid game, but could also be interpreted as that they aren't our enemy in the late game?

Aside from that, the old-school and neo-meteor split sounds promising, although I personally feel as though Zero is on the old-school team (I think there is some dialogue somewhere claiming that Zel was loyal to Solaris?)

• Like 1