V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

53 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

Ok so, A-Budew is in the Desert. right? I'm gonna assume it is a wild encounter somewhere.

But my question is, in which part of this big ol' desert is it be in? Since the encounters change with the area quite a bit.

anywhere in the desert during daytime, its just rare, make sure you are in the desert and not the coast

6 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

anywhere in the desert during daytime, its just rare, make sure you are in the desert and not the coast

Ah, thought someone said they found it at night, changed my settings for daytime and found it rather quickly, thanks!

Any specific spot have a confirmed A-Litwick spawn?  I saw here that it's in Saki's gym (Which i'm assuming is the same place you fight Erik) and found some grass spots that connect to the gym through the sewers but just want to be sure.

27 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Any specific spot have a confirmed A-Litwick spawn?  I saw here that it's in Saki's gym (Which i'm assuming is the same place you fight Erik) and found some grass spots that connect to the gym through the sewers but just want to be sure.

Any piece of grass would give an A-Litwick spawn. It's not that rare of an encounter.

6 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Encountered right now from a blue beam 2-star Rift Den near the exit into Wispy Ruins. Note that if you got blue beam and didn`t encounter Ditto, you can restart game, anyway it will be blue beam but other mon.

First one usually is Rhyhorn-1star, then second goes Ditto.

image.thumb.png.c6e9d8c17f969377508becbb1fe4dbed.png

image.thumb.png.4c8d80e27262fea78267e3491d75e1eb.png

My fucking luck is terrible then..
I've been camping that spot for almost 2 HOURS yesterday and all I found was Ryhorn, Purugly and Vanilite..
Jesus Christ, what even is the chance of a Ditto appear? Oh, lord.. Here I go wasting my money on shards again..

15 minutes ago, khanh_mai said:

I'm finding Mareanie or Toxapex for Aquarium quest, anybody know where it is?

In the ship wreckage on terajuma shore, its in the captains quarters

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Addiction101 said:

Buy a lot of Rift Fragments. They can refill a den instantly. Just keep clearing the dens and throwing rift fragments until the rift turns blue-ish. 

Can we soft reset while doing this? Like, can I save, throw a fragment, see if it turns blue and, if it doesn't, I soft reset?

13 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I know this is mostly for Gen 8 mons but does anyone know if they changed the Route 2 Rock Smash encounters? Trying to get a Dwebble and I have gotten almost all Geodudes.

Route 2 Rocksmash was def. changed. diglett is now a rare encounter in them. Dwebble is now in the safari zone in kakori. Tell me if you find shuckle pls ;) didnt get it even after hours of smashing on Route 2. Good luck!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Calentz said:

Saki's gym is not where you fought Erick, its quite a bit later on and is pretty easy to recognize.

53 minutes ago, Rage991 said:

Route 2 Rocksmash was def. changed. diglett is now a rare encounter in them. Dwebble is now in the safari zone in kakori. Tell me if you find shuckle pls ;) didnt get it even after hours of smashing on Route 2. Good luck!

Im pretty sure I got Shuckle on Route 2.

Best way to get it, is probably downloading V12's encounter mod. It works on v13 too. Just lead with a run away mon in the party and after catching Geodude should pop out eventually.

30 minutes ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

Im pretty sure I got Shuckle on Route 2.

Best way to get it, is probably downloading V12's encounter mod. It works on v13 too. Just lead with a run away mon in the party and after catching Geodude should pop out eventually.

Technically a good idea! But sadly I get a error message when I start the game with the changed script. But thank you anyway! Guess I'll revisit Route 2.

Spoiler

I don't know if this really applies, but my Shadow Beldum from the Den with the Xen Waste just evolved into this. I had already ev-trained it and it leveled up from the Audino trainer on Route 9. I checked the graphics folder and it's not a shiny, but it's just listed as a separate form of Metang. It's only ability is Iron Fist. I'll post another image once I evolve it again, if I even can. 1907743634_NewMetangform.PNG.83e759ae8c168f42b7d26df851f974b0.PNG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

SWM - WildEncounterRates.rb 2.39 kB · 0 downloads

This is the one im using, hope it works. Make sure it's in a Mods folder inside the Data folder for it to work.

That's really nice of you, but the mod itself isn't the problem. For the mod to work in the first place you have to replace "Scripts.rxdata" that comes with the mods in the data folder as well. And if I do that I get this error. I did some research, as this is topic in a few other threads^^, and for some people it just works and for others not. sadly =( but I really apreciate your help.

Mod Error.png