V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

54 minutes ago, Yahiro said:

Sorry if this is asked before but does anyone know where aveium pikachu is found?

There should be no aevium pikachu. There is no sprite for it in the battlers folder and its the first time I'm hearing about one.

1 hour ago, Rage991 said:

There should be no aevium pikachu. There is no sprite for it in the battlers folder and its the first time I'm hearing about one.

So this is my mistake. There is a sprite in graphcis folder and

Spoiler

Alain

Also uses it in their battle. But apparently there is no backsprite so it is not available to players atm.

Where can I catch Indeedee? I heard that it was in Theolia Household but exactly where? I came back and there was only two Maid, one battled me (and somehow summon an invisible Venam who talked with her, maybe because the mansion was changed in V13?), and one told me about rotating the Meloetta statues. I searched all room and still no sign of it

On 7/30/2021 at 11:00 PM, khanh_mai said:

Where can I catch Indeedee? I heard that it was in Theolia Household but exactly where? I came back and there was only two Maid, one battled me (and somehow summon an invisible Venam who talked with her, maybe because the mansion was changed in V13?), and one told me about rotating the Meloetta statues. I searched all room and still no sign of it

It must be a glitch from you coming back to the mansion in v13 because I thought it was kinda hard to miss, but I restarted a new game with v13.

from what I remember, when you point the 4 meloetta statues at each other successfully, you will get a announcement that a door opened. Go up the stars north of the entry, and enter that door witch will bring you to a hallway with three doors. the door on the left should have a green light on it. enter that door in there you get the indedee. That is how I remember it going down but someone can correct me if i am wrong. 

7 hours ago, Kimik said:

It must be a glitch from you coming back to the mansion in v13 because I thought it was kinda hard to miss, but I restarted a new game with v13.

from what I remember, when you point the 4 meloetta statues at each other successfully, you will get a announcement that a door opened. Go up the stars north of the entry, and enter that door witch will bring you to a hallway with three doors. the door on the left should have a green light on it. enter that door in there you get the indedee. That is how I remember it going down but someone can correct me if i am wrong. 

Is it this room?

image.png.bfa17484dd4d1a9f4d9c57acf16c73d1.png

When I went in there was nothing in it so yea, maybe V12 -> V13 made it impossible to get Indeedee. Welp I guess I will wait for future update for Indeedee available in the wild or online trading feature. After breeding a box of shinies I don't think I will start a new playthrough...

Did any of you found the whereabouts of Grookey and Scorbunny? I already found Sobble. I'm also looking for Applin or Dreepy's location.

19 minutes ago, ~Nezuko~ said:

Did any of you found the whereabouts of Grookey and Scorbunny? I already found Sobble. I'm also looking for Applin or Dreepy's location.

As far as I know, you are still unable to obtain grookey and scorbunny in-game aside from starter selection choice. 

As for applin, I'm pretty sure (someone can correct me on this) but it is obtainable from headbutting a tree during a kristiline help quest (lighthouse quest). It's on a small island that you have to surf to and there's a zygarde cell + an overworld kingler there. You need surf and rock climb for this, you get here by rock climbing in Jirukala Cavern.

Oh, and dreepy's not obtainable yet in-game as well. 

Edited by Inverse of Taka
added information

4 hours ago, ~Nezuko~ said:

4 hours ago, Inverse of Taka said:

As far as I know, you are still unable to obtain grookey and scorbunny in-game aside from starter selection choice. 

As for applin, I'm pretty sure (someone can correct me on this) but it is obtainable from headbutting a tree during a kristiline help quest (lighthouse quest). It's on a small island that you have to surf to and there's a zygarde cell + an overworld kingler there. You need surf and rock climb for this, you get here by rock climbing in Jirukala Cavern.

Oh, and dreepy's not obtainable yet in-game as well. 

Applin can be found by headbutting a tree in the cave that connects the beginning of terajuma jungle and the deeper part. basically the cave that you need to beat Val for to be able to use surf. you also need rock climb to access the tree's.

Good luck!

On 7/18/2021 at 2:10 AM, OldSoulja said:

I started a new game with the new version, so idk where else you can find Rookidee yet, but the Pokedex shows its not available in the wild on the starting part of the region

on a sidenote, does anyone know where you can find Impidimp and/or Toxel? or even Sizzlipede? assuming they are available, of course.

impidimp can be found at darchlight woods

On 7/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, OldSoulja said:

Ok so, A-Budew is in the Desert. right? I'm gonna assume it is a wild encounter somewhere.

But my question is, in which part of this big ol' desert is it be in? Since the encounters change with the area quite a bit.

I believe it's pretty much anywhere during the day, since pretty much all areas of the desert (except the Ruined City and such) have the same encounters. Pretty low encounter rate, though.

1 hour ago, Heroic said:

Does anyone know how to get a deino on v13?

It's still the same way as in V12.

You need 2 items:

- Dark Matter/material (can be found in darchligh caves)

- Dark Core ( you can get it by showing a girl in the department store a gible. I think you need 6 or 7 stamps)

Bring both to the podest avove kristiline town and bam! deino.

Good luck!

13 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

please help me

I'm not sure when it triggers to be started, but at the earliest is when the people of akuwa town have returned after the events of valor mountain and at the latest once you have visited route 10 for the first time.

You start the quest by talking to the director inside the akuwa town aquarium. She is in the room where the SOS signal was sent from, which I think is the most northwest room.

As for super rod, it is actually part of the aquarium quest. Once you submitted 10 of the required pokemon, you will get a super rod.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Rage991 said:

I'm not sure when it triggers to be started, but at the earliest is when the people of akuwa town have returned after the events of valor mountain and at the latest once you have visited route 10 for the first time.

You start the quest by talking to the director inside the akuwa town aquarium. She is in the room where the SOS signal was sent from, which I think is the most northwest room.

As for super rod, it is actually part of the aquarium quest. Once you submitted 10 of the required pokemon, you will get a super rod

why is no one there

2 hours ago, XrāzÿJãÿ said:

Do we not get Gothita at Chrysolia Courtyard anymore?

Are you talking about Chrysalis Manor and Courtyard? Chrysolia is Reborn ;) I don't know if you can get Gothita there, but I do know you can get it before there. Go back to Sharidan, and enter the southeast house. Gothitelle will battle you with two shields. Be prepared because it's an unusually difficult battle, (at least it was for me). Once you're done with here, you can get the pokeball behind her. It holds a Gothita.

• Upvote 1