V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

5 hours ago, TrekkieGamer359 said:

Are you talking about Chrysalis Manor and Courtyard? Chrysolia is Reborn ;) I don't know if you can get Gothita there, but I do know you can get it before there. Go back to Sharidan, and enter the southeast house. Gothitelle will battle you with two shields. Be prepared because it's an unusually difficult battle, (at least it was for me). Once you're done with here, you can get the pokeball behind her. It holds a Gothita.

Yeah my bad

15 hours ago, MegaGreninja08 said:

Can someone tell me which one is good

Toxtricity

or

Aevium chandelure 

Either Electric Poison that has weaknesses to: 4x ground, 2x psychic

or

Ghost Electric that has levitate = 0x Ground + weaknesses: 2x ghost, 2x dark

Pick your poison

13 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

Ditto can only be found in the Blue beam in the Rift Den and only has a 2% chance right?

(I know about it only appearing in the den north of the Wispy Ruins)

Only after 8 badges, and only in the one den at the bottom of route 4 where you need surf to reach it after climbing on top of wispy ruins.

8 hours ago, TrekkieGamer359 said:

Only after 8 badges, and only in the one den at the bottom of route 4 where you need surf to reach it after climbing on top of wispy ruins.

At the bottom or at the top? Because when i got out of Wispy Ruins (entering route 4) i walked up and used surf to reach a den that was on top of the entrance to wispy ruins

10 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

At the bottom or at the top? Because when i got out of Wispy Ruins (entering route 4) i walked up and used surf to reach a den that was on top of the entrance to wispy ruins

Yeah, that's the right den. At least according to the walkthrough. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WK2k73rAsprNvMQmB545d_fLnlP_GYgr/edit#

28 minutes ago, TrekkieGamer359 said:

I remember seeing that there was a new location of Pincurchin added in 13.0.3. If I'm not mistaken, it was on Terajuma Shore? I can't find the release notes. The walkthrough says it's also found surfing on Route 9. Good Luck.

I-I see...I will check out, Thanks!

Is Pincurchin an Old Rod or a Rock Smash encounter? I have been doing both to no avail for a while.. Allegedly it is available before Valerie's fight too.. I have six badges currently..

E: @below   I'm already doing that, but thank you.

Not sure which method yields Pincurchin as I haven't looked for one myself yet, but if you're hunting for one (or any Electric) I recommend leading with a Static or Lightningrod Pokemon since it boosts your chances of hitting a wild Electric-type.

I just found out Pincurchin has been set as a 1% land encounter on Terajuma Pier which - call me dumb if it ain't right - doesn't have any land encounter tiles.

Edit : Just verified by replacing a tile by grass and yep, it's here.

Edited by Aeness
  • Thanks 1