V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

15 hours ago, Metagro said:

In the hair salon with the Liligant in it, in east gearan city. It's the lady in the right-most salon chair.

Do you know where the hair salon is? Because in Post East-Gearan, the hair salon place turned into a mall or some sort. 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:03 PM, Dark_mist-X said:

Sobble can be found hidden in these petals at Route 4. Check them and go a bit up for encountering him.

image.thumb.png.4b4deb7bce7cbc2f5695657e78098963.png

Do you need a certain amount of badges or smth else to encounter it? I have 5 atm and it doesnt show up at that spot :C

Not a new mon, but after opening the Purification Spring, there's that house with Gothitelle that used to give you a Nuzleaf. Now Gothitelle battles you with the same shield setup as a Rift Mon. Afterwards, you can get a Gothita. It's lv 5 and knows Confusion, Mirror Coat, Mean Look, and Psyshock. I don't know if you have to beat Gothitelle to get it, but I can see Gothita's pokeball even before the battle, so probably not. I won it though, so I can't guarantee it. Also, surprisingly, this was the hardest battle to date for me.

4 hours ago, Chrendon said:

Do you need a certain amount of badges or smth else to encounter it? I have 5 atm and it doesnt show up at that spot :C

You need 13 badges for sobble

You can fine Bronzor in the storage room of the Chrysalis Manor by talking to Marianette when you're paired with her. One of her responses is to offer to look in the boxes. Say yes and a lv 23 Bronzor pops out. It's a repeatable encounter, so you can IV/shiny hunt if you want. If you can't get into the storage room, talk to the maid in the main room, then beat all three maids around the grounds. After talking with the maid in the main room again, she'll open all the doors.

ETA Moveset: Confuse Ray, Psywave, Iron Defense, Feint Attack

Edited by TrekkieGamer359
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chrendon said:

Anybody knows how to get the Chespin in Cairos House? Somebody said something about needing 10k Red Essence but i have 18k and when i talk to it he still says the same thing

You gotta have exactly 10k to get it, no less, no more.

Ok so for starters we have all the water ones now.

for fire we still need Torchic, Chimchar and Scorbunny

and for grass we need Grookey and Snivy (Technically I also need Bulbasaur and Turtwig since my save file is from V9)

Okay, from what I gathered from here, the forums and the guide, the current unobtainable Pokemon (that includes the whole evolutinary line) are: Arctozolt, Arctovish, Bagon, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dratini, Dreepy, Drilbur, Duraludon, Eiscue, Emolga, Ferroseed, Galarian Darumaka, Hawlucha, Honedge, Jangmo-o, Larvitar, Magikarp and Timburr. I'm not considering Galarian Slowpoke in here since he's technically from the DLC.

Chimchar, Grookey, Scorbunny, Snivy and Torchic are only available if you pick any of them as your starter.

Rookidee and Togepi are only available via Mystery Egg.

Can anyone confirm that?

53 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

Okay, from what I gathered from here, the forums and the guide, the current unobtainable Pokemon (that includes the whole evolutinary line) are: Arctozolt, Arctovish, Bagon, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dratini, Dreepy, Drilbur, Duraludon, Eiscue, Emolga, Ferroseed, Galarian Darumaka, Hawlucha, Honedge, Jangmo-o, Larvitar, Magikarp and Timburr. I'm not considering Galarian Slowpoke in here since he's technically from the DLC.

Chimchar, Grookey, Scorbunny, Snivy and Torchic are only available if you pick any of them as your starter.

Rookidee and Togepi are only available via Mystery Egg.

Can anyone confirm that?

Is Popplio available if you don't pick it as a starter?