V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

Just now, O0mega said:

had you done any of Zumi's quest before v13? I heard that if you were too far along it you get locked out of it. Im pretty sure she gives it to you when you show her a normal mareep.

i had done nearly all of it, it seems i'll only get it in my new save file then

41 minutes ago, FashionedSprite said:

I found mine in the grass in Goldenleaf town at night but I dont know if that matters

Yeah I am doing the same but no luck I guess it rare to find one. I have another question do   anyone know where is a ditto in v13 is? 

Edited by TimeParadox

3 hours ago, TimeParadox said:

Yeah I am doing the same but no luck I guess it rare to find one. I have another question do   anyone know where is a ditto in v13 is? 

Aside from the hide and seek one starting in sheridan, the only other place is in Goomidra kingdom on the right side of the castle

47 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

has anyone found the new shellder/cloyster location? it says the area around akuwa town but I've tried all encounter methods with no success, is it just that rare?

I found mine in V12 by super roding in the ice section of Mt Valor, i'm not sure if it still works, but that's where i got mine.

1 hour ago, 5uperdawg said:

I found mine in V12 by super roding in the ice section of Mt Valor, i'm not sure if it still works, but that's where i got mine.

Where did you find the super rod, i only have the old and good rods

1 minute ago, TheVentusX said:

😉

I had just grabbed that link, too!

On a more serious note, that thread's still missing Toxtricity-A's evolution method, so I think it may be valid to post it both here and there once it's found.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

akuwa aquarium has a new sidequest, you have to give'em certain pokemon, one of which being cloyster

give them 10 of the 34 and you get the super rod

Spoiler

the reward for this quest is froakie

4 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I had just grabbed that link, too!

On a more serious note, that thread's still missing Toxtricity-A's evolution method, so I think it may be valid to post it both here and there once it's found.

Yep, it`s kinda missing cuz I didn`t know about that form and don`t know it`s evo method(maybe from lvl as usual)

Anyway, I`ll edit it. Thanks for information!

On 7/18/2021 at 12:54 AM, OldSoulja said:

EDIT : almost forgot, you can also get a Clobbopus from doing the second Fight Me quest in the Sheridan Help Center

Really? I did just that, yet I didn't get a Clobbopus. All I got is some money and an ice cream. Are you sure you're not mistaken?

28 minutes ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Really? I did just that, yet I didn't get a Clobbopus. All I got is some money and an ice cream. Are you sure you're not mistaken?

I am certain. I got it from the Fight Me Again, or whatever it is called quest with Novae from Sheridan Village, in fact when you take the request, you should see Clobbopus' icon's silhouette down in the Rewards.

Did you do the quest with Rorim B that was in the first Help Center? It was the one that can only be accepted at night.

Maybe that could have something to do with it (as Rorim B appears in this one too)

clob.png

• Like 1