V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

13 minutes ago, truthlearning said:
  Hide contents

I don't know if this really applies, but my Shadow Beldum from the Den with the Xen Waste just evolved into this. I had already ev-trained it and it leveled up from the Audino trainer on Route 9. I checked the graphics folder and it's not a shiny, but it's just listed as a separate form of Metang. It's only ability is Iron Fist. I'll post another image once I evolve it again, if I even can. 1907743634_NewMetangform.PNG.83e759ae8c168f42b7d26df851f974b0.PNG

Spoiler

So I evolved it and uh....

WTF.PNG.3691402816906c043bbe6b0ba04418d5.PNG

I ran from a battle with it and it became a normal Metagross. I'm guessing this is just a bug. Sorry for the worry.

5 hours ago, robloxspieler123 said:

Just dont use the moded script file. Without it it works for me 

It seems I stand corrected. Thx to Vivi_Hallow and robloxspieler123. That actually works :)

And I found Shuckle in a rock in the cave on evergreen island.

• Like 1

Still can't find that freaking Ditto, like, holy shit, where is it?!
THe dens just NEVER spawn Ditto for me, I literally wasted ALL my money in fragments, sold some stuff and then bought more fragments and I still can't find the Ditto.. Come on.. It can't be just in the dens, there has to be another way..

Guess I'll just breed pokemon the old fashion way for the meantime.. Tho' it takes forever..

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

THe dens just NEVER spawn Ditto for me, I literally wasted ALL my money in fragments, sold some stuff and then bought more fragments and I still can't find the Ditto.. Come on.. It can't be just in the dens, there has to be another way..

Same goes for me with the dens maybe you need more bages to get a hgher leveled den just like in sw/sh I only have 7 by now and you only have 5 so how about keep playing and come back later? 

Just now, robloxspieler123 said:

Same goes for me with the dens maybe you need more bages to get a hgher leveled den just like in sw/sh I only have 7 by now and you only have 5 so how about keep playing and come back later? 

You have 7 freaking badges and still no Ditto?! For real???
That's WAY to late to be giving Ditto.. Screw this, I'll just breed pokemon the old fashion way with egg groups, tho' 4 of my mons are all male meaning I gotta find their female ones (and one of these is my starter which, without Ditto, is a bust)..

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

That's WAY to late to be giving Ditto.. Screw this, I'll just breed pokemon the old fashion way with egg groups, tho' 4 of my mons are all male meaning I gotta find their female ones (and one of these is my starter which, without Ditto, is a bust)..

Same bro 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Speaking of Ditto, do you guys know if it's possible to breed the new Aevian forms? I've seen people saying you can and people saying you can't.

18 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

Speaking of Ditto, do you guys know if it's possible to breed the new Aevian forms? I've seen people saying you can and people saying you can't.

I tried breeding the Aevium Feebas and it worked out for me.  Aevium Paras also seems to be able to breed.

The only one I had troubles on is Aevium Toxitricity but that one doesn't have an Aevium Toxel so I guess thats why. 

1 minute ago, Addiction101 said:

I tried breeding the Aevium Feebas and it worked out for me.  Aevium Paras also seems to be able to breed.

The only one I had troubles on is Aevium Toxitricity but that one doesn't have an Aevium Toxel so I guess thats why. 

Okay, good to know. I've seen someone saying that you couldn't and got confused. And since my Aevian Feebas is male, without a Ditto, I can't breed it just yet.

26 minutes ago, Chrendon said:

Are you sure? Im trying to evolve mine at blacksteep castle but despite it beeing 10pm here it wont evolve

It def is at Level 35 at night But I'm Thinking since Blacksteeple has that day/night stuff going on you might need to do it during a Night section when you have control as the MC

8 minutes ago, Gt-Scarecrow said:

It def is at Level 35 at night But I'm Thinking since Blacksteeple has that day/night stuff going on you might need to do it during a Night section when you have control as the MC

Alright, thank you i will try that. Though im kinda lost rn, what am i supposed to do after talking to valarie and saki at the mining place, like they just keep saying the same thing and i dont know how to proceed

3 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Guess I'll just breed pokemon the old fashion way for the meantime.. Tho' it takes forever..

Here is where I found mine. I'm on my 8th badge right after amber. I noticed you unlock new den encounters after a certain amount of badges.

ditto.jpg

8 hours ago, Savs said:

Here is where I found mine. I'm on my 8th badge right after amber. I noticed you unlock new den encounters after a certain amount of badges.

ditto.jpg

That's kinda f-ed up..
While in v12 we used to get Ditto as soon as we get to Akuma Town (Before 5th gym) now it's only available at a chance after the 8th gym?! Jesus, breeding without a Ditto is a nightmare, specially considering that starters and event Pokemons that came male are basically unbreedable until then..

I found Stonjourner in the tall grass next to the Wispy Ruins at Day.

Regional Sandygast (Ghost/Fire) is a wild encounter in the upper parts of Valour Mountain (Magma) during the day.

Galar-Stunfisk in Sheridan Wetlands (day encounter).

EDIT: Is the PokéDex map broken or something? When I look at Stonjourner's entry - a regular wild encounter at the grass patch in front of the Wispy Ruins - it says "Area Unknown", though it should show the area of the Wispy Ruins, right...?

Edited by Vulnona

22 hours ago, RonomakiK said:

I was not able to bread my Aevium mareep it turned out normal and hat no moves at all. (Gonna try it again when I finally get my hands on Ditto)

45 minutes ago, Vulnona said:

I found Stonjourner in the tall grass next to the Wispy Ruins at Day.

Regional Sandygast (Ghost/Fire) is a wild encounter in the upper parts of Valour Mountain (Magma) during the day.

EDIT: Is the PokéDex map broken or something? When I look at Stonjourner's entry - a regular wild encounter at the grass patch in front of the Wispy Ruins - it says "Area Unknown", though it should show the area of the Wispy Ruins, right...?

Ye had some problems too with that map but was not sure if I am maybe just too dump