V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

So with v13 out, I'm starting a new game and only plan to use gen 8 mons and the new regional forms such as feebas. Only problem is I'm having trouble finding said new mons, I've only been able to find skvowet. As of now I'm in Sheridan village. Is there any location guide for v13 out yet? Or does anyone remember some new mons locations of the top of their head? Much appreciated 

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery egg(...on route 3 lol), and according to the Pokedex, Nickit and Thievul are around there too

EDIT : almost forgot, you can also get a Clobbopus from doing the second Fight Me quest in the Sheridan Help Center

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldSoulja said:

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery egg(...on route 3 lol), and according to the Pokedex, Nickit and Thievul are around there too

Aww no... I hatched that egg ages ago!

Does the PokeDex mention any other locations for Rookidee?

You can find Morpeko in West Gearen City :)

9 minutes ago, Vulnona said:

Aww no... I hatched that egg ages ago!

Does the PokeDex mention any other locations for Rookidee?

You can find Morpeko in West Gearen City :)

I started a new game with the new version, so idk where else you can find Rookidee yet, but the Pokedex shows its not available in the wild on the starting part of the region

on a sidenote, does anyone know where you can find Impidimp and/or Toxel? or even Sizzlipede? assuming they are available, of course.

Ok funny story so I'm currently stuck around the 3rd gym in my new v13 run and cant progress. So while I wait for someone on the rejuv support team to fix it, I booted a random v12 save file and I was in darchlight forest, and lo and behold, theres an impidimp running around on my screen. So yeah, interactable impidimp in darchlight forest.

Try to compile what I`ve found at night(maybe somewhat depends on day but idk right now):

Isle of Angels(grass) - Milcery, Gossifleur, Eldegoss

Mudsdale(maybe and Mudsbray) - Southwest part of Zorrialyn coast(near of Sashila).

Alolan Sandshrew(for whose didn`t trade for A-Vulpix earlier) - Evergreen Cave(North-Icy)

Edited by Dark_mist-X

4 hours ago, OldSoulja said:

I started a new game with the new version, so idk where else you can find Rookidee yet, but the Pokedex shows its not available in the wild on the starting part of the region

on a sidenote, does anyone know where you can find Impidimp and/or Toxel? or even Sizzlipede? assuming they are available, of course.

Impidimp can be found in Darchlight woods and Sizzlipede is found in Mt Valor when it's hot.

Spoiler

Variant-Litwick: Inside the 15th Gym 

Variant-Munna: Axis High Underground Lab (After Boss-Battle)

Variant-Feebas: Gift from *Someone-Important* after first Gym in the Gearen lab area

I've got a couple finds just wandering the world while finishing a Shiny hunt I apparently never completed:

Wooloo can be found wandering the overworld in parts of Route 4. I'm not too familiar with how that place works, though, so I can't say when exactly they become available.

Spoiler

Sandygast has a new Regional Variant... or 3, rather. It's found in Valor Mountain, with a different form for each of the mountain's moods! They're all part-Ghost, with their other Type matching the area's current state.

2 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I've got a couple finds just wandering the world while finishing a Shiny hunt I apparently never completed:

Wooloo can be found wandering the overworld in parts of Route 4. I'm not too familiar with how that place works, though, so I can't say when exactly they become available.

Hide contents

Sandygast has a new Regional Variant... or 3, rather. It's found in Valor Mountain, with a different form for each of the mountain's moods! They're all part-Ghost, with their other Type matching the area's current state.

Ooh can you tell me which floor we can find it in?

1 minute ago, Vum said:

Ooh can you tell me which floor we can find it in?

I've only been in the top-most floor that can spawn pokemon, i.e. just before the cliffside. The peak's a Fly checkpoint, which should help with finding the place.