V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

16 minutes ago, Dark_mist-X said:

G-Ponyta near the entrance to Darchlight Manor(in grass)

Wild Wooloo, Dubwool, Mudsdale in Route 8 (grass-day cuz i didn`t see them at night)

You can also find Wooloo as an overworld encounter on Route 4, close to Cairo's house. 

You can find the Regional Variant of Misdreavus in Sheridan Wetlands! No clue how rare, or if it is time specific(found mine at Day). Do be wary, they have Ingrain and because of the Swamp field they actually hurt themselves every turn after using it.

EDIT : Also found Galar Farfetch'd on the Secret Shore

12 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I've got a couple finds just wandering the world while finishing a Shiny hunt I apparently never completed:

Wooloo can be found wandering the overworld in parts of Route 4. I'm not too familiar with how that place works, though, so I can't say when exactly they become available.

Hide contents

Sandygast has a new Regional Variant... or 3, rather. It's found in Valor Mountain, with a different form for each of the mountain's moods! They're all part-Ghost, with their other Type matching the area's current state.

are the sandyghast overworld or normal encounters ?

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Anybody found that Aeviumian Paras yet? Really curious if it retains its Bug Typing since I’m doing a Bug Mono Run of it & it’d be cool to use a regional variant.

The regional paras (still bug) is in corrupted cave behind Sheridan. Both rock climb and spice powder are required.

Also, regional lapras is in the Amethyst Depths. Requires rock climb.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, truthlearning said:

Anyone have any idea on how to catch the new Lapras? I'm in Amethyst Depths but I can't find anything. Is it a field encounter or a normal? 

Rock climb and get to the huge crystal room, then get into a battle and use something like Earthquake/Bulldoze until the field changes.

1 minute ago, lemyuuu said:

Rock climb and get to the huge crystal room, then get into a battle and use something like Earthquake/Bulldoze until the field changes.

Could you post a picture of the room that you have to use Earthquake in?

Just now, OldSoulja said:

You can find the Regional Variant of Misdreavus in Sheridan Wetlands! No clue how rare, or if it is time specific(found mine at Day). Do be wary, they have Ingrain and because of the Swamp field they actually hurt themselves every turn after using it.

EDIT : Also found Galar Farfetch'd on the Secret Shore

at what part of the place did u find farfetch'd ?

1 minute ago, Shiruu34 said:

at what part of the place did u find farfetch'd ?

I mean, there's not a lot of parts really, the place is only one part- right before you enter Sheridan Wetlands. Dunno if it is time specific or not, and I'm assuming its an uncommon encounter.