V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

2 hours ago, Dausk said:

The regional paras (still bug) is in corrupted cave behind Sheridan. Both rock climb and spice powder are required.

Also, regional lapras is in the Amethyst Depths. Requires rock climb.

Thanks! Is it a wild encounter or overworld encounter?

11 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Aww no... I hatched that egg ages ago!

Does the PokeDex mention any other locations for Rookidee?

You can find Morpeko in West Gearen City :)

Overworld or normal encounter ? 

41 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Thanks! Is it a wild encounter or overworld encounter?

Overworld encounter. The issue is that I have absolutely no idea how to evolve it.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

Where is this lost castle? how do i get there? also what does the crest do for vespiqueen?

The Lost Castle is the structure located to the north of Goldenleaf Town. You know where the Beheeyem Crest was? It's that place.

5 hours ago, TimeParadox said:

And how you evolved regional litwick

First you level it up while it knows zap cannon which it learns naturally (i dont know the exact level) and then you use a thunderstone

Edited by Mageknight

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

The Lost Castle is the structure located to the north of Goldenleaf Town. You know where the Beheeyem Crest was? It's that place.

So i assume it is the one behind the bars where the sign says "Only when the truth is known the last shackle shall be free"? and how do i free this shackle tnx

55 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

So i assume it is the one behind the bars where the sign says "Only when the truth is known the last shackle shall be free"? and how do i free this shackle tnx

You have to open all the doors in the Wispy Ruins, which requires a decent number of Badges (8, IIRC), as well as reading all the books on the yellow bookshelves in the castle itself.