V13 new mons locations

2 hours ago, Dausk said:

The regional paras (still bug) is in corrupted cave behind Sheridan. Both rock climb and spice powder are required.

Also, regional lapras is in the Amethyst Depths. Requires rock climb.

Thanks! Is it a wild encounter or overworld encounter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two things: 1) From I have seen, that is the best information we have on the matter at the moment, and I have little doubt that the Dens have a degree of RNG to them regardless of beam color, so

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery

Encountered right now from a blue beam 2-star Rift Den near the exit into Wispy Ruins. Note that if you got blue beam and didn`t encounter Ditto, you can restart game, anyway it will be blue beam but

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I don't know about Paras, but Lapras is a field encounter. I just made a topic with instructions on how to get it.

11 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Aww no... I hatched that egg ages ago!

Does the PokeDex mention any other locations for Rookidee?

You can find Morpeko in West Gearen City :)

Overworld or normal encounter ? 

41 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Overworld encounter. The issue is that I have absolutely no idea how to evolve it.

• Thanks 1

might not be a new pokémon, but the new vespiquen qrest is found at lost castle

EDIT: shadow Clobopus in hidden Axis Lab

44 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Does anyone know how to evolve mime.jr into Galarian mr.mime?

Level it in evergreen cave

5 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

might not be a new pokémon, but the new vespiquen qrest is found at lost castle

EDIT: shadow Clobopus in hidden Axis Lab

Where is this lost castle? how do i get there? also what does the crest do for vespiqueen?

55 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

Where is this lost castle? how do i get there? also what does the crest do for vespiqueen?

The Lost Castle is the structure located to the north of Goldenleaf Town. You know where the Beheeyem Crest was? It's that place.

5 hours ago, TimeParadox said:

And how you evolved regional litwick

First you level it up while it knows zap cannon which it learns naturally (i dont know the exact level) and then you use a thunderstone

Edited by Mageknight
1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

The Lost Castle is the structure located to the north of Goldenleaf Town. You know where the Beheeyem Crest was? It's that place.

So i assume it is the one behind the bars where the sign says "Only when the truth is known the last shackle shall be free"? and how do i free this shackle tnx

55 minutes ago, Acemaster171 said:

So i assume it is the one behind the bars where the sign says "Only when the truth is known the last shackle shall be free"? and how do i free this shackle tnx

You have to open all the doors in the Wispy Ruins, which requires a decent number of Badges (8, IIRC), as well as reading all the books on the yellow bookshelves in the castle itself. 

5 minutes ago, NathanDrei said:

DLC mons in v13.5 so no.

Ok thanks you if you do not mind asking do you know where other two galarian starter the fire and the grass ones?

Edited by TimeParadox
1 minute ago, TimeParadox said:

Ok thanks you if you do not mind asking do you know where other two galarian starter the fire and the grass ones?

no clue yet, just wait as everyone explores the new world.