Jump to content

V13 new mons locations


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two things: 1) From I have seen, that is the best information we have on the matter at the moment, and I have little doubt that the Dens have a degree of RNG to them regardless of beam color, so

Encountered right now from a blue beam 2-star Rift Den near the exit into Wispy Ruins. Note that if you got blue beam and didn`t encounter Ditto, you can restart game, anyway it will be blue beam but

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery

Posted Images

You can find Galarian Corsola in [Spoiler Area] 

Spoiler

Eclysia Pyramid, in the room where there were Corsolas with knives :)
1541305272_unknown1.png.1761b214cbcc68518e62d4873392071c.png


You can also find Aevium Munna in [Spoiler Area]
 

Spoiler

The Land of Broken Dreams, seems to be a rare encounter (make sense). But if you don't get them ehre, you can always get it after the whole kerfuffle is done, on the left side of the School basement (You'll have to go all the way in, and come down the left side.)
1569334516_unknown1.png.77256c371a3c3696de8e31a49e9e82dc.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dr3yd3n said:

You can find Galarian Corsola in [Spoiler Area] 

  Reveal hidden contents

Eclysia Pyramid, in the room where there were Corsolas with knives :)
1541305272_unknown1.png.1761b214cbcc68518e62d4873392071c.png


You can also find Aevium Munna in [Spoiler Area]
 

  Reveal hidden contents

The Land of Broken Dreams, seems to be a rare encounter (make sense). But if you don't get them ehre, you can always get it after the whole kerfuffle is done, on the left side of the School basement (You'll have to go all the way in, and come down the left side.)
1569334516_unknown1.png.77256c371a3c3696de8e31a49e9e82dc.png

 

Quote

Wonder why the Corsola there turned ghost type..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Maybe someone knows if Treecko is now available in Rejuv aside from the Gearen's lab ?

A treecko can be found by surfing behind the Sheridan Daycare. You'll need a Gourmet Treat to get it to battle you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shiruu34 said:

Has anyone found Galarian Zigzagoon / Linoone ?

I found one in Wispy Ruins, in the area where you have to jump around and get the shuppets. Not sure if you have to be down there specifically.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know yet where shuckle and my boy rockruff/lycanrock have ended up? I only know that Lycanrock can be found in the fully restored goldenleaf park, but surely thats not the earliest we can get it now?

Dex says, shuckle is still on Route 2, among other places, but I have rocksmashed for hours and only got geodudes and 1 diglett.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can find Applin(alongside Skwovet and Greedent, and some berries) by Headbutting these trees inside Jirukala Cavern. AKA : That one cave in Terajuma Jungle that you need Surf for so you then Battle Vallerie while the squad watches. Or alternatively- the Cave where the Ampharos for that one Help Quest are held at. And just like with that quest, you need Rock Climb to access them

 

Also, while not exactly a *NEW* Pokemon, Alolan Grimer was moved from being Zetta's Shadow Pokemon at Goldenwood to Corrupted Cave(wasn't there in previous versions)

 

EDIT : WRONG PICTURE LOL

 

tree.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

You can find Applin(alongside Skwovet and Greedent, and some berries) by Headbutting these trees inside Jirukala Cavern. AKA : That one cave in Terajuma Jungle that you need Surf for so you then Battle Vallerie while the squad watches. Or alternatively- the Cave where the Ampharos for that one Help Quest are held at. And just like with that quest, you need Rock Climb to access them

 

Also, while not exactly a *NEW* Pokemon, Alolan Grimer was moved from being Zetta's Shadow Pokemon at Goldenwood to Corrupted Cave(wasn't there in previous versions)

 

EDIT : WRONG PICTURE LOL

 

tree.png

Do you have an idea where to find the apples to evolve Applin?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Varkai said:

Do you have an idea where to find the apples to evolve Applin?

You can just simply buy both the Apples from a vendor in Teila Resort, the one who just sold the Apophyll Pancakes before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, O0mega said:



Do Zumi's pokedex quests

do you perhaps knowwhat the aevian pokemon is that Zumi wants ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shiruu34 said:

do you perhaps knowwhat the aevian pokemon is that Zumi wants ?

She ends up wanting a couple but I think the first one is actually A-Budew if its the one from the badlands she wants. I found mine running around near the obelisk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Varkai said:

Found A-Budew in the Zorrialyn Desert, dunno if this has been reported yet. I'm unsure on its encounter rate aswell.

unknown.png

A-Budew was one of the first pokemon reported, sorry. You are the first to report that it can be found during the day, though- some folks were starting to think it might be night-exclusive!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, O0mega said:

She ends up wanting a couple but I think the first one is actually A-Budew if its the one from the badlands she wants. I found mine running around near the obelisk.

that one i don't need she says the Aevian pokemon spotted in Axis lab and the Aevian pokemon from the badlands

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiruu34 said:

that one i don't need she says the Aevian pokemon spotted in Axis lab and the Aevian pokemon from the badlands

The badlands one is A-Budew while the Axis "Factory" one is A-Litwick, i got the same confusion and thought it was Munna. Litwick is found in the grass in Saki's gym.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiruu34 said:

well zumi didn't give me the mareep, now what ?

had you done any of Zumi's quest before v13? I heard that if you were too far along it you get locked out of it. Im pretty sure she gives it to you when you show her a normal mareep.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...