V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

2 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Someone mentioned Hatenna earlier, I suppose, encounter rate is 1% at Day? Or there is some special place for her in Darchlight Woods?

oh uh, I used a mod from v12 mod pack that involves giving run away and smoke ball the ability to encounter uncaught pokemon in the wild, sorry to confuse lol.

1 minute ago, Shiruu34 said:

Has anyone found regional Toxel yet ?

There is no regional Toxel, just regional Toxtricity, which you can get by using a Fire Stone on any Toxel, Though for some reason A-Toxtricity doesn't learn a single move by TM.

Also idk if anyone mentioned it yet, but you can find Milcery in the Isle of Angels or whatever its called, outside the Angie Church. Now how does THAT one evolve in this game?

26 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

There is no regional Toxel, just regional Toxtricity, which you can get by using a Fire Stone on any Toxel, Though for some reason A-Toxtricity doesn't learn a single move by TM.

Also idk if anyone mentioned it yet, but you can find Milcery in the Isle of Angels or whatever its called, outside the Angie Church. Now how does THAT one evolve in this game?

Just level up. My Milcery evolved from first lvl up, tbh idk at what lvl she must evolve cuz her evolve method is specific.

It seems there's some kind of bug with regional toxtricity. I can't breed with it, or is it that it's egg group has changed from Human-Like to something else ?

EDIT: it doesn't even seem to be able to breed with Ditto

4 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Someone mentioned Hatenna earlier, I suppose, encounter rate is 1% at Day? Or there is some special place for her in Darchlight Woods?

I found one after 20 minutes of running around. Dunno if location matters, but it was in the foggy area where you find Aelita.

screenshot.PNG

On 7/19/2021 at 12:18 PM, O0mega said:

had you done any of Zumi's quest before v13? I heard that if you were too far along it you get locked out of it. Im pretty sure she gives it to you when you show her a normal mareep.

Okay so I'm stupid but where IS Zumi? I'm looking all over for her 

Where is the Ditto tho'?
It isn't the same event as before, at least it doesn't seem like it.. I am already to fight Angie for the first time and haven't seem a Ditto yet..

5 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Where is the Ditto tho'?
It isn't the same event as before, at least it doesn't seem like it.. I am already to fight Angie for the first time and haven't seem a Ditto yet..

Spoiler

Route 4 Rift-Den boss with blue beam(can be shiny tho)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Dark_mist-X said:
  Hide contents

Route 4 Rift-Den boss with blue beam(can be shiny tho)

FINALLY!!
Thank you!!

8 minutes ago, Dark_mist-X said:

IIRC, the Den where lies exit from Wispy Ruins

Hmm none of mine are blue tho'..

1 minute ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Most of rifts will be with red beam, so blue beam has a some chance to appear but it has more chance to have shiny pokemon.

Does throwing shards eventually spawns a blue beam? Or is it related to day (aka, do I have to fast forward my PC clock?)

Just now, MhicKy said:

Does throwing shards eventually spawns a blue beam? Or is it related to day (aka, do I have to fast forward my PC clock?)

It isn`t related to day-time, and tbh I don`t know, what chance has blue beam to appear after throwing rift fragment, but it`s not 50/50, I`m sure.

1 minute ago, Dark_mist-X said:

It isn`t related to day-time, and tbh I don`t know, what chance has blue beam to appear after throwing rift fragment, but it`s not 50/50, I`m sure.

OK but as long as the chance is there then I am good
Tho' if there is a chance it seems to be pretty damn small since I've been throwing a lot of fragments already..