V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

Just now, mflash086 said:

Is Popplio available if you don't pick it as a starter? 

Popplio is available, but it's super late game. You have to have access to dive, and go through aquamarine cave until you go outside. You dive, and go left, and run into one of the challengers (white hair, red headband) underwater. If you beat them, they give you popplio as a reward

OK.. This is a bit embarrassing but I lost my code to get Riolu in GDC.. Does anyone still have that? I ain't gonna play Were Love Lies for the 4th time (Since I didn't got the true ending on my first 2 tries) just to get that code again..

3 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

OK.. This is a bit embarrassing but I lost my code to get Riolu in GDC.. Does anyone still have that? I ain't gonna play Were Love Lies for the 4th time (Since I didn't got the true ending on my first 2 tries) just to get that code again..

Try 489234.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rage991 said:

Try 489234.

Thanks, will try once the girl on the counter show up, I just got to GDC

-EDIT-
Yeah, that done the trick, appreciate it!

On 7/27/2021 at 7:39 AM, mflash086 said:

Okay, from what I gathered from here, the forums and the guide, the current unobtainable Pokemon (that includes the whole evolutinary line) are: Arctozolt, Arctovish, Bagon, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dratini, Dreepy, Drilbur, Duraludon, Eiscue, Emolga, Ferroseed, Galarian Darumaka, Hawlucha, Honedge, Jangmo-o, Larvitar, Magikarp and Timburr. I'm not considering Galarian Slowpoke in here since he's technically from the DLC.

Chimchar, Grookey, Scorbunny, Snivy and Torchic are only available if you pick any of them as your starter.

Rookidee and Togepi are only available via Mystery Egg.

Can anyone confirm that?

i didn't see pinchurin on the list is it available? 

On 7/18/2021 at 12:54 AM, OldSoulja said:

Aside those mentioned already, you can find Yamper on Route 3, and Chewtle, Galar Meowth, and Silicobra in Phasial Cave(which is also on route 3), and you can get Rookidee and Hatenna from the mystery egg(...on route 3 lol), and according to the Pokedex, Nickit and Thievul are around there too

EDIT : almost forgot, you can also get a Clobbopus from doing the second Fight Me quest in the Sheridan Help Center

There's also another Clobbopus under Axis High where you can fight two SECs and its a Shadow mon.

4 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

Can you capture a Pokemon coming out of Dens? I know theres 2 type of dens, the red and blue one, can i capture a Red Den Pokemon?

Game explains you can catch rift den mons. But only if their HP is <25%. So you have to be carefull. I recommend a false swipe mon.

21 hours ago, Kimik said:

i didn't see pinchurin on the list is it available? 

I found it on Route 9. It's a rare surf encounter. 1% I think.

1 minute ago, MrMcLovin said:

Where can I find Venonat?

First time you can get Venonat is in Terajuma jungle at night. Later it's also an all day encounter in Honec Woods afaIk.

Good luck!

37 minutes ago, GhxstPapi said:

so i downloaded this and was wondering how it works? 

Have a mon with Run Away or holding a smoke ball as your first mon. Only mons you haven't caught will be encounters. Catch one of each until you find the one you're looking for. 

For those interested, Pachirisu is the first mon you can get with run away, and it can help you get a chingling right away which is infinitely useful.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TrekkieGamer359 said:

Have a mon with Run Away or holding a smoke ball as your first mon. Only mons you haven't caught will be encounters. Catch one of each until you find the one you're looking for. 

For those interested, Pachirisu is the first mon you can get with run away, and it can help you get a chingling right away which is infinitely useful.

ahhhh ok im kinda deep into game as i just got to terajuma. ill have to trek back once im able too

Not a new mon, but a useful mon in what I think is a new location, Munna is found in the Forgotten Path right off of Goldenleaf Town in Chapter 4. You can get a moon stone in Goldenleaf town too so you can get Musharna right away. They don't even seem to be a rare encounter.

Just now, GhxstPapi said:

ahhhh ok im kinda deep into game as i just got to terajuma. ill have to trek back once im able too

Just get any mon with Run Away as it's ability. There should be at least one somewhere in Terajuma. I mentioned Pachirisu just for people starting a new game.