V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

Or get the gift Gothita in the house in the south east of Sheridan Village either after the Team Xen events in Carotos Mountain or after you beat Keta the second time(I don't quite remember after which event this event triggers). You have to beat a certain Pokemon for it in the house though..

Just now, Cheting said:

Or get the gift Gothita in the house in the south east of Sheridan Village either after the Team Xen events in Carotos Mountain or after you beat Keta the second time(I don't quite remember after which event this event triggers). You have to beat a certain Pokemon for it in the house though..

It's after the Carotos Mountain events, so you can obtain it before the second battle with Keta. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2021 at 7:29 PM, FleshCoffin said:

Hi, I'm new to Rejuvenation. I just started a run with Grookey (haven't played the original game series since 5th gen) but was wondering if it was possible to get Chimchar and/or Froakie outside of the starter selection.

Thanks in advance!

The only way to get chimchar in the game right now is as a starter and froakie is really late in the game, in the aquarium sidequest

Edited by MAIM

6 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

snom location anyone arrokuda was located in diving spot between aquamarine entrance and kakori village

Snom can be found on Evergreen Island/Forest Headbutt trees (I can't remember which). They're at Level 1 and has a 4% Encounter Rate iirc.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:22 PM, lokighost said:

i forgotten when and what quest to get eevee and can you still get ditto?

As he said, Eevee from the Kimono Girls and you get Ditto from a Den, it's the one North of the exit to Whispy Ruins (Got a kid sitting next to it and can only be accessed with Surf.)
There's like a 2% chance of ditto showing up, so persevere! 

19 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

You can also obtain an Eevee by finishing all the help quests in Kristiline Town. 

Riiight, I forgot as I was playing 13.0.4 and it didn't do that, but apparently it's fixed now in 13.0.5

18 minutes ago, WamWäm said:

Hi GUys, i don't know if someone already asked it, but does someone know, where exactly in East Gearen CIty and at what time ralts or abra can be found? Would be a big help, thx <3

sorry mate, but Ralts and abra should be nowhere close to Gearen city. Abra can be obtained from a den on route 4 after the 8th badge. for ralts you net to have cleared a event on valor mt. and have specific materials, one of which can only be bough after the 10th or so badge.