V13 new mons locations

heloo5t5

31 minutes ago, Rage991 said:

for ralts you net to have cleared a event on valor mt. and have specific materials, one of which can only be bough after the 10th or so badge.

You can also find a Magnet on wild Nosepass in the mountain in Sheridan village. 

57 minutes ago, Rage991 said:

sorry mate, but Ralts and abra should be nowhere close to Gearen city. Abra can be obtained from a den on route 4 after the 8th badge. for ralts you net to have cleared a event on valor mt. and have specific materials, one of which can only be bough after the 10th or so badge.

but the pokedex tells me that they can be found in east gearen city. Also i saw a video of the abra at valor mountain, but since the rework of it i cant seem to find the place anymore. Maybe its just me, but i think they changed it

Just now, WamWäm said:

but the pokedex tells me that they can be found in east gearen city. Also i saw a video of the abra at valor mountain, but since the rework of it i cant seem to find the place anymore. Maybe its just me, but i think they changed it

They did, Abra is a Den pokemon now, in the same Rift Den as Ditto. above entrance to Route 4. I do not remember after which badge he appears in there, but it's at least after somewhere on Terajuma. 

22 hours ago, Rage991 said:

Is this confirmed? According to the Rejuvenation wiki wild Nosepass do not dropp Magnet's.

Confirmed, you can also buy them at the underground market.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:28 PM, Cyphre said:

They did, Abra is a Den pokemon now, in the same Rift Den as Ditto. above entrance to Route 4. I do not remember after which badge he appears in there, but it's at least after somewhere on Terajuma. 

Thank you! Do you also know the current location of a ralts?

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

This one is the same as always, in the extra lab, accessible from Crawli's secret hideout. Still need a key.

Ok last question, where do i get the key? It was also at the old Abras location at valor mountain right? So where is it now?

Just now, WamWäm said:

Ok last question, where do i get the key? It was also at the old Abras location at valor mountain right? So where is it now?

You have to had saved Tesla, Amber, and Madelis from the Kyogre at the bottom of Mt Valor, IIRC

4 hours ago, Rage991 said:

First off: thanks for the confirmation! This makes me wonder if Den mons can carry items. Then you would be able to farm the metal powder for ralts from ditto's before leaving for GDC. 🤔

According to the PBS-File ditto can ony have quickpowder, so you have to wait until you can flay away from GDC.

Anyone know a method to get pansage in Neo Gearan City? cause I missed the chance to get him in Gearan before it was Adrien came to renovate and I honestly don't want to do new game again just to get one pokemon. Also those anyone know how to use the search function in the pokedex in v13 because when I try to use shift it doesn't let me.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:38 AM, yoonoyuno said:

Is there anyone other than me screwed out of gettin mimikyu? I can't find the seller in caratos mount

You need to mine the rock, use blast powder and also have access to strength. The seller is in the first room of the mountain, to the east.

On 8/28/2021 at 10:13 PM, Satrick Ptar said:

anyone know where i can get a poliwag?

You need to find all 6 poliwags after triggering the event in Phasial Cave. You'll need surf and rock climb to find all 6

1 hour ago, Elaxus said:

Anyone know a method to get pansage in Neo Gearan City? cause I missed the chance to get him in Gearan before it was Adrien came to renovate and I honestly don't want to do new game again just to get one pokemon. Also those anyone know how to use the search function in the pokedex in v13 because when I try to use shift it doesn't let me.

You can still find them in Gearen Park (took me about 10 attempts), Pansage is specifically morning, Pansear is Daytime and Panpour is Night

Just now, Samurai said:

You need to mine the rock, use blast powder and also have access to strength. The seller is in the first room of the mountain, to the east.

You need to find all 6 poliwags after triggering the event in Phasial Cave. You'll need surf and rock climb to find all 6

You can still find them in Gearen Park (took me about 10 attempts), Pansage is specifically morning, Pansear is Daytime and Panpour is Night

THanks!!!, I'll try to find one now.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Samurai said:

The Pansage encounter ist currently bugged so you encounter Panpour at the night and morning, but you can find it in the Goldenwood Forest before you do the restoration quest.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Samurai said:

I already bought everything out of the seller before V13. Does that screw the chance?

17 hours ago, Sinon said:

The Pansage encounter ist currently bugged so you encounter Panpour at the night and morning, but you can find it in the Goldenwood Forest before you do the restoration quest.

Welp, I'm in trouble then because I already did the restoration quest so I won't find him in neither place and I just found out that missed out on cramorant as well.