V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

9 minutes ago, Obito-Sama said:

Hey do you know when the v13 is going to be here and I love your game thank you very much 

It will be released when it was ready

3 hours ago, Obito-Sama said:

Hey do you know when the v13 is going to be here and I love your game thank you very much 

I don't remember if it was Jan or Ame (Reborn) the one to say that each time someone asked when the game was going to be ready, that date went back two weeks. It was a joke, but usually that question isn't very well seen around here, the games having no official release date on top of being personal projects, and in this case on top of the actual pandemic situation 🙂

Speaking about Saki I think her being a Gym Leader, probably on Risa/Freya's side, and one of the ones that knew Nim makes her a pretty easy target for Norna. 

7 hours ago, enderowl said:

Why do I get the feeling that either Freya or Nim/Lorna is following Saki?  The time she posted this was nearing Midnight and she is saying someone is following her around Grand Dream City.  Only person I know of doing that is Nim.

What kind of grudge would Nim have against Saki? I mean, it makes sense since since as you said, Nim is the only one who stalks gym leaders around midnight.

I think they said October at first but they've also admitted that things have been stagnant more often due to the current crisis. So I think that it will probably be released early 2021. 

You don't have to repeat the same post a few minutes later in bigger letters. This information was given in some recent posts and most posts are replied to. 

6 hours ago, Obito-Sama said:

1 hour ago, Tikkit said:

What kind of grudge would Nim have against Saki? I mean, it makes sense since since as you said, Nim is the only one who stalks gym leaders around midnight.

Nim/Lorna has a grudge against basically everyone involved in the Terajuma's arc, since she thinks they let her to die, or something like that

• Developers
8 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

I ALREADY KNOW! Because when it comes to new Generation Pokemons, that's the reason of why V13 is huge. But it doesn't matter so I will be patient. I don't blame you for that. 😉

It's part of the reason, but you're wrong. We'll see when v13 drops :]

• Like 5
  • Hmm 2

Just now, Jan said:

It's part of the reason, but you're wrong. We'll see when v13 drops :]

Oh, my bad. I forgot that it's not only the Gen 8 but every old places, battlegrounds and the other things are changing a bit and new chapter is adding too. I take it this my wrong answer as my mistake. 😅

1 hour ago, Gastronely said:

Nim/Lorna has a grudge against basically everyone involved in the Terajuma's arc, since she thinks they let her to die, or something like that

Ehhh, yeah, I suppose. But I don't think Nim even met Saki. The only time they could have interacted was on the boat.

2 hours ago, Draconis said:
  Hide contents

I really hope we can fix Nim. Personally, I don't think she deserved any of this.

THE POINT IS SHE MUST ATONE HER SINS. Sorry, I'm being mad because of her actions as Lorna. And it's also the fault of Crescent. Never trust the gods or manipulative humans. I don't know how to feel.

Edited by RoyChaos

35 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

THE POINT IS SHE MUST ATONE HER SINS. Sorry, I'm being mad because of her actions as Lorna. And it's also the fault of Crescent. Never trust the gods or manipulative humans. I don't know how to feel.

What sins? That's like saying we gotta beat up

Spoiler

Crescent's Mewtwo because it killed Keta while under the control of Madelis and while a shadow pokemon. 

Anyway, I like Nim, and hopefully by the end of this the power of friendship makes her mellow out or something.

7 hours ago, Tikkit said:

Ehhh, yeah, I suppose. But I don't think Nim even met Saki. The only time they could have interacted was on the boat.

Well, Lorna felt that she had to get revenge on VENAM, of all people, who didn't even arrived on Terajuma until Nim was already a statue... 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Well, Lorna felt that she had to get revenge on VENAM, of all people, who didn't even arrived on Terajuma until Nim was already a statue... 

I think that's more of a revenge by proxy. She wanted to get revenge on say, Melia or Adam or Valerie or whomever, and either Crescent told her that Venam was friends with them, or she came to that conclusion by herself.

I keep on looking at Saki's Twitter, and I am worrying about it.  She hasn't post anything since the last tweet of her saying that someone is stalking her at around 11:50 pm last night.  Normally she would post daily, but I don't see any tweets yet. 

I want to "fix" Nim by punching her hard in the face and scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOU HAVE ~ANY~ IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THOUGH FOR YOU?! YOU UNGRATEFUL SEAL!!"

But still.. That part DID pissed me off, we had SOOO MUCH TROUBLE to save her.. The whole Terajuma arc was basically "Let's save Nim, you guys!" and then she turns like this.. Really?! REALLY?! Melia lost her (adopted) father and we literally DIED for her and then THAT?!

Also, this damn gate TAUNTING ME!!

Spoiler

meme.thumb.png.66322618af6126b532f030890feb55a5.png

Edited by MhicKy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

I want to "fix" Nim by punching her hard in the face and scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOU HAVE ~ANY~ IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THOUGH FOR YOU?! YOU UNGRATEFUL SEAL!!"

But still.. That part DID pissed me off, we had SOOO MUCH TROUBLE to save her.. The whole Terajuma arc was basically "Let's save Nim, you guys!" and then she turns like this.. Really?! REALLY?! Melia lost her (adopted) father and we literally DIED for her and then THAT?!

Also, this damn gate TAUNTING ME!!

Reveal hidden contents

meme.thumb.png.66322618af6126b532f030890feb55a5.png

Bro I have you forgotten. Nim didn't become like this on her own free will. Crescent literally brainwashed her to take on this "Lorna" personaility and no doubt told her lies. A good example of said lie: like how we were the only ones to try rescue her, while everyone else didn't try to rescue her. Which is completily false. So, if there anyone to blame for this whole mess is Crescent

48 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

Bro I have you forgotten. Nim didn't become like this on her own free will. Crescent literally brainwashed her to take on this "Lorna" personaility and no doubt told her lies. A good example of said lie: like how we were the only ones to try rescue her, while everyone else didn't try to rescue her. Which is completily false. So, if there anyone to blame for this whole mess is Crescent

It's like Crescent is telling some propaganda things.