V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

Y'all need to calm down with the Gen 8 questions. It is a miracle you are even getting this Gen especially after the discontinuation of essentials. The man promised to bring some of the feeling of the new gen into Rejuv which nobody knows how much until it is made. Gen VIII doesn't exist or is even close (Jan can always correct me) so please be a bit mindful.

But y'all are also not asking the important questions: will there be rave music?

• Upvote 2

With the discontinuation of essentials the main problem with including an entire new generation of Pokémon is that Jan and his team would have to create every single new Pokémon, every single new move, every single ability from scratch.

That means lots of coding, spriting, animations, etc. Of course all of that is possible, or else we wouldn't have things like Pulse and Rift Pokémon or the gym leaders custom moves. But it takes time.

Sure, we all (including me, of course) have a bunch of questions we'd like to get answered, but let's be honest here: Not only does Jan's dev team have to create all the new (story) content for V13, they also have to craft all Gen 8 stuff that will make it into V13 from scratch AND manually put said Gen 8 stuff into all the content that already exists up to the end of V12. Especially those of you who played Reborn for long enough to remember the times before Gen 6 and 7 existed should know how much changes those meant for Reborn, and it's the same for Rejuvenation.

Asking when V13 will be released is pointless right now, since not even Jan should be able to know that yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, enderowl said:

Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but it will come out when Jan thinks it is ready to come out, which is going to be a while.  So, I advice to relax and be patient. 

Correction. Once every old content, new content and Gen 8 pokemon are at 100%, it is possible a bit to release the V13 of Pokemon Rejuvenation. You need to be patient and see the current state of V13 Status Thread.

Edited by RoyChaos

• Veterans

VERY excited that ppl wanted to put the song as the new route 4 theme!!!! it's kinda funny how route 4 initially had a remix i made, then it went to a remix by a different artist, and now it's back to a remix i did. we've come full circle!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zumi said:

VERY excited that ppl wanted to put the song as the new route 4 theme!!!! it's kinda funny how route 4 initially had a remix i made, then it went to a remix by a different artist, and now it's back to a remix i did. we've come full circle!!!!!

It's the circle of life Zumi!

Sounds great and i'm looking forward to hear it in game.

• Like 1

Yeah, whatever it is, it doesn't matter to me on that route 4. I liked much Giratina theme remix made by Glithxcity/Kamex (Original/2017). I was imagining about new Final Endeavor 2 music (this music has nothing to do with Rift Gardevoir).

21 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Yeah, whatever it is, it doesn't matter to me on that route 4. I liked much Giratina theme remix made by Glithxcity/Kamex (Original/2017). I was imagining about new Final Endeavor 2 music (this music has nothing to do with Rift Gardevoir).

Bro, what are you even trying to say?

• Upvote 8

On 12/10/2019 at 10:49 PM, Jan said:

I have no plans to add TR's. TM's will stay the same.

The entire game (SWSH) was built around raids and getting TR's by spamming raids with friends or what have you.

Since Rejuv is not built around raids, the system of TR's and the shortening of movesets for certain Pokemon should not, and will not apply here.

Adding old tms to new Pokemon is a brand new conversation, though. One that I am not too sure on myself. 

thank you Jan 🙂 I also agree with you, Rejuv should stay the same, just add gen 8 pokes if and you can and thats it 🙂 I am personally not a fan of gen 8 mechanics and changes and I love Rejuv just the way it is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inktalegaster said:

We also shouldnt avoid the possibilty new area jan has shown us being a time travel location

Spoiler

Where? Until now, time travels have always been to key places in Aevium already related to places in the present: Kugearen and Marianette's Theolia Manor (with stormchasers town being adjacent to it), Sheridan, Hiyoshi City (related to, at first, GDC, then Zone Zero)... I fail to see where could the museum theme go in past or present Aevium that the team could need to go. The only one would be Kristiline to see Anju? We could see how Indriad fused with her to make Angie but, again, we already got that from the Manor... 

10 hours ago, kithas said:
  Hide contents

Where? Until now, time travels have always been to key places in Aevium already related to places in the present: Kugearen and Marianette's Theolia Manor (with stormchasers town being adjacent to it), Sheridan, Hiyoshi City (related to, at first, GDC, then Zone Zero)... I fail to see where could the museum theme go in past or present Aevium that the team could need to go. The only one would be Kristiline to see Anju? We could see how Indriad fused with her to make Angie but, again, we already got that from the Manor... 

Nope, the reason of why Angie turned evil is still unknown but it will be on flashback, I think. Do you remember the scene about what Nymiera said about obelisk?

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Nope, the reason of why Angie turned evil is still unknown but it will be on flashback, I think. Do you remember the scene about what Nymiera said about obelisk?

The reason why Angie is evil was already explained it the game. Angie is a fusion of Anju and Indraid(Victus) with Indraid having the dominate personaility. How did Indraid fuse himself with Anju and what was the purpose of it is the true mystery.

• Upvote 1

It was an easy to miss hidden scene when going through tower of Theolia (the same as if and only if you completed the maid's sidequest on Theolia Manor, you could see Anjou was captured by Indriad during or after Storm-9 and doesn't even know what happened to the world (she asks you for Sheridan, Kristiline, and Hiyoshi pass, iirc) so her lore is hidden, but it's there. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, kithas said:

It was an easy to miss hidden scene when going through tower of Theolia (the same as if and only if you completed the maid's sidequest on Theolia Manor, you could see Anjou was captured by Indriad during or after Storm-9 and doesn't even know what happened to the world (she asks you for Sheridan, Kristiline, and Hiyoshi pass, iirc) so her lore is hidden, but it's there. 

Wait what? Where could you see that cut scene specifically?

I was wondering if "new" tms will be made, such as the fangs moves (Ice, fire and thunder)? I want to use a Yamper, well its evolution in my new run and to use its ability, it would be nice to have at least thunder fang, well, if Yamper and its evolution are available, of course! I wonder why it's not able to learn it by breeding tho. And if the tms aren't made, I will just use another electric move, I was just wondering! xD

2 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

Wait what? Where could you see that cut scene specifically?

When climbing that tower in Angie's Rift, at some point you see a door that's blocked by some curtains or something. If you go upstairs, an event will happen (I think meeting Kreiss, not sure), then if you head back again, the curtain should be gone and you'll see that scene!

• Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, enderowl said:

Don't mean to sound rude or anything, but it will come out when Jan thinks it is ready to come out, which is going to be a while.  So, I advice to relax and be patient. 

it is fine just excited for it I just love this game and I am waiting for it just wanted to ask is all.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:52 PM, Rising Emperor said:

The reason why Angie is evil was already explained it the game. Angie is a fusion of Anju and Indraid(Victus) with Indraid having the dominate personaility. How did Indraid fuse himself with Anju and what was the purpose of it is the true mystery.

That’s why is still unknown.

6 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

That’s why is still unknown.

I guess the time sequence would be: Anjou meets Melia & the PC in Sheridan --> Anjou meets Melia & The PC around Hiyoshi city, and with Nymiera and Hazuki goes against Indriad --> The PC sees Anjou trapped in the rooms behind Indriad/Marianette's manor--> (Presumably, the optional flashback we see in Tower of Theolia) --> The mad woman known as Angie seized Kristiline town and took residence in Theolia's church

The only "missing" points in her story would be her future (we will see her again, I'm sure, and we will face her Regice) or the exact point Indriad fuses with her we saw methaforically. But I think we already got filled in what happened with the flashback, so I'm not so sure we need it.

• Like 1