V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

This may already be known somewhere in the ether, but google didn't give me any good results. Does anybody (including Jan) know how many versions/episodes are planned for Rejuvenation? It seems like a safe bet to say it is unlikely there will ever be a 16th version, but have we had any confirmation for any specifish number of versions?

4 minutes ago, Fiasom said:

This may already be known somewhere in the ether, but google didn't give me any good results. Does anybody (including Jan) know how many versions/episodes are planned for Rejuvenation? It seems like a safe bet to say it is unlikely there will ever be a 16th version, but have we had any confirmation for any specifish number of versions?

No, it's was already confirmed by Zumi herself, that Pokemon rejuvenation Version 16 will be the final episode.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

Okay quick question

With Lets go Pikachu/Eevee and Sword and Shield having a portable PC in your bag, I'm just wondering if they are going to put that in v13?

That would be too easy. No?

On 1/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

Okay quick question

With Lets go Pikachu/Eevee and Sword and Shield having a portable PC in your bag, I'm just wondering if they are going to put that in v13?

12 hours ago, Alisae said:

I don't think its even needed tbh.

Yeah right, don't they have these healing spots and "PC" spots all over the place?

12 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

So Gigantimax is going to be involved in the game including Dnynamax?

Nah no Gigantimax and Dnynamax because technically speaking dimensional rift is somewhat the same as Dnynamax, it’s just not there for us sadly 😓 So don’t think it will be available.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

I have a question that was bothering me. What happened to Maria(I mean, Mariannete)? Last time, I saw she stood up against Indriad after she helped us escape.

She stayed in her home dimension/Timeline where she was not rescued/kidnapped/awakened by Team Xen and given to Prof. Jenner to take care under the name of Melia, probably. I also guess she did face a lot of trouble because stalling for mere seconds to indriad to save a few friends is very different from actually facing him.

4 hours ago, kithas said:

She stayed in her home dimension/Timeline where she was not rescued/kidnapped/awakened by Team Xen and given to Prof. Jenner to take care under the name of Melia, probably. I also guess she did face a lot of trouble because stalling for mere seconds to indriad to save a few friends is very different from actually facing him.

It's that true? Then Melia has memories of Maria, hasn't she?

2 hours ago, Zumi said:

Taking a short break from Gen 8 spriting to work on something else that's probably a little overdue.... 👀

YEg8bRs.png

Andddddddddd Saved. New Wallpaper. Love it Zumi.

10 hours ago, Zumi said:

Taking a short break from Gen 8 spriting to work on something else that's probably a little overdue.... 👀

YEg8bRs.png

Amazing work, Zumi! I especially love how confident Venam looks; fits brilliantly with her character. And Melia looks very cute in this, so extra points for that.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:38 PM, Chrixai said:

Nah no Gigantimax and Dnynamax because technically speaking dimensional rift is somewhat the same as Dnynamax, it’s just not there for us sadly 😓 So don’t think it will be available.

Ah got it

21 hours ago, Zumi said:

YEg8bRs.png

They say Amethyst Cave is beautiful at this time of the year 👀