V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

6 hours ago, Corruptedchris said:

wow I never knew how bad Keta looked health wise and now I feel even worse for the guy.

Exactly

12 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Yep! His VS portrait in-game actually has been changed slightly as well to match his official art better, as I felt it's more visible what a sorry state the poor guy actually is in like this. The differences between his normal and his spirit portrait are much more clear now, too! I've put a comparison in the spoilers.

Hide contents

Old:

NItUVGm.pngQl789yA.png

New:

WbBv7HP.png zNN8VLG.png

Jesus Christ, poor Keta, I never knew how bad his physical health. Poor Guy💔. Anyway, awesome artwork as always Zumi. Keep up the good work.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:20 PM, ShogokiX said:

Yeah right, don't they have these healing spots and "PC" spots all over the place?

Yeah basically. Everywhere where you really would kind of need to prep for a battle, you can do so pretty easily since its all near by.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:45 AM, Zumi said:

Taking a short break from Gen 8 spriting to work on something else that's probably a little overdue.... 👀

YEg8bRs.png

On 1/23/2020 at 4:04 PM, Zumi said:

But wait! There's more!

HPf8N9D.png

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

Yep! His VS portrait in-game actually has been changed slightly as well to match his official art better, as I felt it's more visible what a sorry state the poor guy actually is in like this. The differences between his normal and his spirit portrait are much more clear now, too! I've put a comparison in the spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

Old:

NItUVGm.pngQl789yA.png

New:

WbBv7HP.png zNN8VLG.png

Love it Zumi keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, Zumi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Old:

NItUVGm.pngQl789yA.png

New:

WbBv7HP.png zNN8VLG.png

I dig it

Dang, this new art takes me back to early 2019 when I just started playing Rejuvenation. Everything was so happy then, the biggest worry was Melia disappearing, no Bladestar, Team Xen was just another evil team, and we didn’t have to worry about time travel or the end of the world. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zumi said:

Hide contents

Old:

NItUVGm.pngQl789yA.png

New:

WbBv7HP.png zNN8VLG.png

His life got ruined and he didn’t deserve any of it! These mugs are a perfect fit! 😭

18 hours ago, Zumi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Old:

NItUVGm.pngQl789yA.png

New:

WbBv7HP.png zNN8VLG.png

Ahhh, I feel so bad for Keta 😭

(Great work though, Zumi! Also, I love the character portraits, especially Venam and Nim 💕)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zumi said:

hello yes i have actually done something gen 8 related this week outside of the character art and that's making the got dam bone snake's -- aka Eternatus -- hell backsprite. i already did the front sprite back in December but i kept putting it OFF because iiiiiiiiiii knew this sprite was going to give me pain and guess what! it sure fucking did.

jesus christ almighty i am DEAD but anyways take these. u'll be seeing these in game at some point. when? i do not know!!!!!!

i actually really don't know LOL so don't read into it pls, but i had to make them anyways because of the gen 8 project so u'll get to see them in the graphics folder at the very least!!!!!!

Hide contents

clean.png

also u know im frustrated when i decide to write forum posts in the same way i normally talk on discord. this sprite can eat big stinky doodoo for all i care >:^(

... (Surprised on Eternatus)

Edited by RoyChaos

21 hours ago, Zumi said:

hello yes i have actually done something gen 8 related this week outside of the character art and that's making the got dam bone snake's -- aka Eternatus -- hell backsprite. i already did the front sprite back in December but i kept putting it OFF because iiiiiiiiiii knew this sprite was going to give me pain and guess what! it sure fucking did.

jesus christ almighty i am DEAD but anyways take these. u'll be seeing these in game at some point. when? i do not know!!!!!!

i actually really don't know LOL so don't read into it pls, but i had to make them anyways because of the gen 8 project so u'll get to see them in the graphics folder at the very least!!!!!!

Hide contents

clean.png

also u know im frustrated when i decide to write forum posts in the same way i normally talk on discord. this sprite can eat big stinky doodoo for all i care >:^(

I have to say I have seen this guy clearly for the first time as I have not played its games (...yet?) and its sprites doesn't help at all. So very glad to see it included!

On 1/26/2020 at 10:19 PM, Zumi said:

Reveal hidden contents

clean.png

that looks really awesome, i cant wait to see what else you come up with!!! 

• Like 1

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

... (Having hatred towards Nim for what she will become)

bruh you can quit it with the "..." stuff now, everyone's already moved past it except you lol

On 1/22/2020 at 11:45 PM, Zumi said:

Taking a short break from Gen 8 spriting to work on something else that's probably a little overdue.... 👀

YEg8bRs.png

Wow, nice art gamer.

Sooo...are you adding my ocs (and their art) or...

• Hmm 1

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

... (Having hatred towards Nim for what she will become)

A brainwashed victim? 

I also miss the old good days when everyone was pretty much fine and not saddled with all the trauma... Except Keta, one would have to go further back for him

18 hours ago, kithas said:

A brainwashed victim? 

I also miss the old good days when everyone was pretty much fine and not saddled with all the trauma... Except Keta, one would have to go further back for him

Don't worry. It's just I always talk much so I have to not say anything. But it doesn't matter anymore. All I am upset now is that Infernape Crest. Infernape is always good with his offensive and with Infernape Crest, his Attacks and Defenses has swapped. How unfair. I can't figure it out to use moves on Infernape if it is holding Infernape Crest. It's always the same and it will be. It doesn't matter whatever it's decided to let it be or not.

Edited by RoyChaos