The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

13 hours ago, Anjuna said:

Just finished E18 and.... the Titania encounter in North Aventurine?  What the hell was up with that? Any speculations?

Spoiler

If you're talking about her meeting with a member of Team Meteor, she explains at some point (I think in her gym) that she has been feeding them false information in order to keep Amaria safe and to get information from Meteor about their plans. Essentially working as a double agent.

• Thanks 1

By the way...there is this one question that has been bugging me for some time now...

With the 18.2 update you guys changed the AI to be smarter. Does this also include the AI of your partners, like for example Shelly during the orphanage escape, or Cain during the old Yureju Building raid?

• Veterans
2 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

By the way...there is this one question that has been bugging me for some time now...

With the 18.2 update you guys changed the AI to be smarter. Does this also include the AI of your partners, like for example Shelly during the orphanage escape, or Cain during the old Yureju Building raid?

yup. same ai.

On 5/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, ShogokiX said:

Hahaha... Yeah, you're right about Fern. I can't take that guy seriously as well. He talks so big and yet he is among the weakest recurring opponents throughout the whole game. If not THE weakest^^

And yet his attitude just makes you want to shut him up for good.

About Ame happily watching a Team Meteor grunt getting tortured....whats wrong with that? I don't mind giving criminals a piece of their own medicine and have them experience the pain and suffering they caused for their victims. But torturing innocent children like Dr. Connal does is just about as sick as it gets. Heather is already in a bad enough mental condition after learning the truth about her father being with Team Meteor and then later learning about his suicide.

I'll be honest with you: At that point where the player storms the "Orphanage's" top floor to save Heather, if the game gave me the option to do so, i would have killed Dr. Connal right there without hesitation or a second thought.

I mean....i DO have a fully evolved Charizard (which is my favorite starter) by that point, so BBQ all the way i say!

I would've done that with pleasure🙋‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...