The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

The screenshot looks decent, condolences for your loss. I think quality management always comes before a fast release, especially in the case of Reborn, so nobody should have issues with waiting a bit longer for a polished endproduct.

Spoiler

It can't be the same Absol that you saw trourough the adventure, does it? You can catch that Absol in Route 4, it's OT says it was from Ame, so i doubt it is an Absol, or either, it's a different Absol. And if you do not catch it, the Absol just stops appearing, i think, even if you just not trigger the event, the Absol totally disappears once the event becomes reachable

17 hours ago, Amethyst said:

hi guys. probably should've commented with this like two weeks ago, but... whoops. uh, anyway, development's been on a short hiatus due to potentially obvious Circumstances ™️. i had some health issues for a bit (not covid)-- i'm okay now. and then my grandma tested positive for the virus, and... passed away earlier this week. so i've been giving myself a bit of a break.

y'all right though, overdue for a screenshot. this is a good rainy day to post it on.

pretty sure i haven't posted this one yet, anyway...

Reveal hidden contents

kMSY79I.png

stay calm, stay healthy 💜

Sorry for your loss, having lost my own grandmother (to cancer) I know its going to be hard for awhile. Take all the time you need and thank you for the screenshot.

8 hours ago, andracass said:

you die

Again so soon eh? Thats fine, I need to rescue Luna and Cain anyways.

Well, as long as my Charizard gets to nomnom on some more Pikachu i am fine with being a ghost type^^ I can call Shade brother, and we can go spook the living crap out of random strangers, deliver apocalyptical warings just for the fun of it, and we can haunt Lin and Fern (ESPECIALLY Fern) in their sleep.

Dragapult would easily be a best-case scenario, but one mustn't discount the possibility of becoming a Galarian Yamask instead. Don't you just hate it when you're stuck spending your afterlife attached to a stone that's slowly draining you of all you're worth as it bides its time to completely hijack your very being? And Laborradora does appear to be rather close to the Mirage Tower... 🙀

Thankfully, there are more winner Ghost Types than losers, so perhaps it's still worth the gamble? Shoutouts to golurk, which trades 'relentlessly haunting Fern for all eternity' out for 'slamming Fern with a No Guard Dynamic Punch to the face for a satisfying crunching sound'. Seems like a decent alternative for the more aggressive among us, eh? Have we taken this too far yet???

On 4/8/2020 at 3:38 AM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Dragapult would easily be a best-case scenario, but one mustn't discount the possibility of becoming a Galarian Yamask instead. Don't you just hate it when you're stuck spending your afterlife attached to a stone that's slowly draining you of all you're worth as it bides its time to completely hijack your very being? And Laborradora does appear to be rather close to the Mirage Tower... 🙀

Thankfully, there are more winner Ghost Types than losers, so perhaps it's still worth the gamble? Shoutouts to golurk, which trades 'relentlessly haunting Fern for all eternity' out for 'slamming Fern with a No Guard Dynamic Punch to the face for a satisfying crunching sound'. Seems like a decent alternative for the more aggressive among us, eh? Have we taken this too far yet???

Well you don't necessarily need to put some kind of cruel thing. You can always carry some food, or even wear some cool and flashy glasses!

29 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

From far away...

"Just kiss already"

Are you mocking me?

Ok, Charizard, stop munching on dem Pikachu for a minute! I need your power! *Raises the Mega-Z-Ring* Come forth! Red eyes black dragon!

006_1.png.58a57f8419cd2d0a937fa7b5e9b29c53.png

-We are interrupting this post to say that we are just bored and waiting for EP19, and we are killing some time by being complete morons. Also we want to say that we want to see Fern die a painful death in EP19!-

You want a kiss? Go! Give that guy a searing hot kiss! Inferno Overdrive!

(Wait a minute......did i just mega evolve AND use a Z-move in one turn? That's against the rules, isn't it? ..... ..... ..... Screw the rules, i have money!)

2 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Are you mocking me?

Ok, Charizard, stop munching on dem Pikachu for a minute! I need your power! *Raises the Mega-Z-Ring* Come forth! Red eyes black dragon!

006_1.png.58a57f8419cd2d0a937fa7b5e9b29c53.png

-We are interrupting this post to say that we are just bored and waiting for EP19, and we are killing some time by being complete morons. Also we want to say that we want to see Fern die a painful death in EP19!-

You want a kiss? Go! Give that guy a searing hot kiss! Inferno Overdrive!

(Wait a minute......did i just mega evolve AND use a Z-move in one turn? That's against the rules, isn't it? ..... ..... ..... Screw the rules, i have money!)

Crap

Seriously though.....one of the most anticipated topics about EP19 seems to be who will live and who will die as the grand finale draws to a close.

And me? I'm just sitting here, feeding my fire and dragon types with delicious Pikachu.......and some Budew. You need some veggies in a balanced diet after all.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Dawn (the donphan, ability: Sturdy) intercept that blast and counter with STONE EDGE! You're lucky I'm true to my word Gastronely, I seriously considered letting that blast hit you for that kissing joke

I'm thankful to count on your unending mercy, Swordsman-san