The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Or maybe it's just the classic anime trope of "red eyes = pure evil" or "red eyes = now i'm really mad"

Sooo.....how did a request for tasty Pikachu flavoured EP19 screenshots escalate into a discussion about charizards eyes again?

Edited by ShogokiX

7 hours ago, Gastronely said:

And what if it's just a trait of it's race? Are you shaming that Charizard because of it's race? Races are not diseases, races are culture, and culture keeps the world together, so it's obviously clear that all of you have serious problems regarding to acceptation of other different beings...

Given we haven't seen other red-eyed Charizard, it would seem less plausible for it to be a race, and more a mutation. Red-eyed chariza is actually a mutant, belonging to the X-Charizards

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Red-eyed chariza is actually a mutant, belonging to the X-Charizards

It can shoot L4Z0R-B34MZ from it's eyes! It can also instantly recover from any kind of injury, including being blasted into pieces smaller than atoms. Also it gets stronger the angrier it gets.

It likes to take long walks through the park in the morning (or rather.....it flies, hunting for food XD), it loves asian food and it's favourite meal are Pikachu. Charizard is also into gardening. In order to create beautiful flower gardens everywhere, it likes to faceplant Budew into the ground, preferably into concrete and steel floors. Also it likes to see new footage of Reborn EP19.

• Haha 2

(Shows up with Aether Foundation personnel)

Me: Lets just leave this to the professionals. (motions for AF personnel to examine Charizard, which they do quickly)

AF member: Sir the Charizard is a completely healthy normal Charizard, it just has red contact lenses in its eyes.

Me: ...What? (falls down anime style)

(Charizard happily munches on another pikachu in the background)

3 hours ago, KITd said:

Is there a chance we will have the new difficulty modes before E19?

There was a hint on the dev blog that the difficulty modes might be a thing as an EP18 patch. Apparently they are thinking about releasing it for people to kill some time until EP19 is done. However, they didn't promise anything, it was more of a "we are thinking about it" thing.

2 hours ago, Draconis said:
  Hide contents

I wonder how Fern's gonna react when we get past the barrier.

Spoiler

The same way he always does. Running his mouth about how great he is, about the player being a loser who only made it this far because of luck and some help from other people, and of course the obligatory "rival" battle, which he'll lose, as Fern is neither a rival nor a challenge. And of course more running his mouth after he lost.

So yeah....same as always....

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

hi guys. probably should've commented with this like two weeks ago, but... whoops. uh, anyway, development's been on a short hiatus due to potentially obvious Circumstances ™️. i had some health issues for a bit (not covid)-- i'm okay now. and then my grandma tested positive for the virus, and... passed away earlier this week. so i've been giving myself a bit of a break.

y'all right though, overdue for a screenshot. this is a good rainy day to post it on.

pretty sure i haven't posted this one yet, anyway...

Hide contents

kMSY79I.png

stay calm, stay healthy 💜

Don't you ever worry about development slowing down due to personal issues. Though I can't relate to losing an important person, I understand your pain, and it's perfectly ok if you need to settle down and think of things for as long as you want, it's necessary for the mind to sometimes take a rest, specially after a tough experience. And always remember, we're all cheering on you!

Btw, Labradorra City looks really, really nice. Those reds lights complement really well the dark and ominous atmosphere, you can sense the tension, and, while subtle, the difference between Calcenon and Labradorra is noticeable, even though the tiles are the exact same thing.

Edited by Gastronely
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amethyst said:

hi guys. probably should've commented with this like two weeks ago, but... whoops. uh, anyway, development's been on a short hiatus due to potentially obvious Circumstances ™️. i had some health issues for a bit (not covid)-- i'm okay now. and then my grandma tested positive for the virus, and... passed away earlier this week. so i've been giving myself a bit of a break.

y'all right though, overdue for a screenshot. this is a good rainy day to post it on.

pretty sure i haven't posted this one yet, anyway...

Reveal hidden contents

kMSY79I.png

stay calm, stay healthy 💜

1st of all, let me say I'm sorry for the loss of your gram. I know how that feels. Hopefully you feel at least a bit better. 2nd of all, I love the look of this area! But, do my eyes deceive me or do I see Absol there? Who's going to die this final episode?!

• Like 1

Allow me to express my condolences for your loss. Losing someone you loved is never easy, and nobody here will judge you for taking the time you need right now.

That screenshot looks beautiful though. Makes you wonder what's gonna happen next if you notice that Absol XD

This game is a gift, so we're grateful it comes be it at the pace it does. I think I'm not the only one who thinks a good state of mind comes first. Take care, more in this situation 😉

Speaking about the screenshot, finally we see Labradorra! I guess we're going to die after seeing the Absol (even though we already cached it) but if we already were sucked by a black hole, I wonder what will await us that could surprise us!