The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Money is not an issue if you got a Pokémon with the Pickup ability on your team. And since Reborn doesn't have EV training rooms like Rejuvenation has (at least as far as i know), raising your EV by using vitamin items would certainly do the trick.

That, or making use of the sandbox mod which offers special trainers for decent EV training.

20 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Excited to see the regis. Wonder what is in store for us with them, loved doing the puzzles to get them in the game they seemed so random. Hopefully there will be a fun puzzle for each of them and gigas

Where do you think they would be in Reborn? Especially Regigigas 👀

For Regice, Ametrine or Citrine Mountain works

I don't know why, but Chrysolia Spring screams out to me when I think where would Registeel be?

For Regirock, I suppose Tanzan(?) Mountain or Teknite cave works.

@SilverAngelus

Ice: I imagine Ice being part of the mountain where we initially find Bagon, it look like part of the Victory road

Steel I imagine part of the railnet, maybe something happens and we can reacess it, of not maybe Teknite ridge south going down from water source

Rock could be many places but I imagine dessert or Tanzan

Gigas: watch Ame turn the joke house from the previous dev into it's masked temple that would be hilarious or even for rock/steel

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

@SilverAngelus

Steel I imagine part of the railnet, maybe something happens and we can reacess it, of not maybe Teknite ridge south going down from water source

Gigas: watch Ame turn the joke house from the previous dev into it's masked temple that would be hilarious or even for rock/steel

I forgot about the Railnet, that's a good idea! As the area was being renovated, the workers discovered a secret chamber deep within the Railnet. But they couldn't seem to figure out the puzzle of the room, so they reached out to the player for help. Sounds good to me :3

I don't remember the "joke house." Which place are you referring to? 😅

39 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

I forgot about the Railnet, that's a good idea! As the area was being renovated, the workers discovered a secret chamber deep within the Railnet. But they couldn't seem to figure out the puzzle of the room, so they reached out to the player for help. Sounds good to me :3

I don't remember the "joke house." Which place are you referring to? 😅

You need rpg maker to see it. It's North of dessert town

• Thanks 1

• Veterans

we just kinda

do stuff when we feel like it.

(longer version)

mapping is probably going to be consistently ahead of the other legendary bars because that's not necessarily something that's limited to one person- kanaya, ame and I have been doing mapping, ame and I do eventing, and just ame does storying. meanwhile, the vast majority of nightclub content has just been done by me, and i basically just kinda grinded that stuff out- even while e19m was still in development.

the progress bars are somewhat arbitrary anyway- so much stuff in development has fallen under "misc" that there's no way the bar is an indicator of what's actually been done. it and the bug score realistically are going to end up being the last 5% of what's done regardless of the other bars- the bug score because it's hard to have a % completion of a number that may or may not ever end; the misc bar bc idk what i'm just gonna decide to do tomorrow. maybe we'll get a multiple save file system. maybe i'll fix online*. who knows.

there's effectively just a floating list of things that need to be done that gets things checked off of it as time goes on, and the bars get updated as it makes sense to do so- technically the story of every quest has already be started since we fleshed out the basic structure of that months ago, but who wants to see hundreds of bars up on the devblog? no one.

so, uh, i feel like this got kind of rambly, but i hope this answers your question suitably well?

*this one is a joke. no one touches online for fear of it waking up and devouring the rest of the code before leaving and never functioning again.

A multiple save file system would be really nice. Rejuvenation has one as well, so i guess you can borrow that? Only question is how much work is it to actually implement that.

To be honest, i always wanted multiple save files even when i still played the official games, but yeah....we all know that didn't happen.....at least not up to Ultra Sun/Moon....and i'm not planning to get Sword/Shield, so i don't know about that XD

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

A multiple save file system would be really nice. Rejuvenation has one as well, so i guess you can borrow that? Only question is how much work is it to actually implement that.

To be honest, i always wanted multiple save files even when i still played the official games, but yeah....we all know that didn't happen.....at least not up to Ultra Sun/Moon....and i'm not planning to get Sword/Shield, so i don't know about that XD

It's not implemented into the game as in Rejuv but you always can have multiple game.rxdata files that you renamwe when you don't use them and name "game" when you do. Like a manual version of the multiple save system. 

33 minutes ago, kithas said:

It's not implemented into the game as in Rejuv but you always can have multiple game.rxdata files that you renamwe when you don't use them and name "game" when you do. Like a manual version of the multiple save system. 

I am fully aware of that, however, going by what Cass said

10 hours ago, andracass said:

maybe we'll get a multiple save file system.

i think this is supposed to mean Reborn will get a multiple save file system similar to that of Rejuv. I asked Ame about that a while ago and she also said that this may be put into consideration once the more important things are done first...

Yes, another bar. And it says mysterious secret. That's mysterious. And a secret! I wonder what kind of mystery (and secret) will be behind this? It mysteriously appeared all of a sudden to mystify us with the secrets behind its mysterious description.......have i said mystery and secret before? I don't know.....my own memory is a mysterious secret even to myself.....

• Veterans
12 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Yes, another bar. And it says mysterious secret. That's mysterious. And a secret! I wonder what kind of mystery (and secret) will be behind this? It mysteriously appeared all of a sudden to mystify us with the secrets behind its mysterious description.......have i said mystery and secret before? I don't know.....my own memory is a mysterious secret even to myself.....

that's it we're shutting the bars down.

• Upvote 1