The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

In regards to the newest update on the dev blogs score board: Can we expect the "Battle Tower" to be something similar to the Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon Battle Tree? And if so, do you feel like telling us a few things? I for one would like to know which items i might be able to get by winning battles there.

I mean, i know it's still a long road until we see EP19's release, but what's a hype thread without a few pieces of information for bait?

Or you can just feed us a few screenshots, that will work as well^^ we need something to talk about.

Edited by ShogokiX

we are defining the fuck out of trainers up in here

(updated 11/1)

Hold up, I thought it was supposed to be the poliwrath that could punch us out in one blow, not Parasol Lady Jennifer! And what about the Youngsters and Arcade Stars? Why are they getting six-packs and muscles on their muscles?!

...Wait, we're talking about a different 'define' here, aren't we? Whoops. 😅

• 3 weeks later...

development blog post: "for the progress bars, each lengendary will magically gain its own set of "eventing/story/mapping" bars while it is being worked on"

Doesn't this imply that the completed legendaries will magically lose their set of subbars? Otherwise, at the end there would be something like 110 bars in total and we all know how that looks like... 

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Thiazzi said:

development blog post: "for the progress bars, each lengendary will magically gain its own set of "eventing/story/mapping" bars while it is being worked on"

Doesn't this imply that the completed legendaries will magically lose their set of subbars? Otherwise, at the end there would be something like 110 bars in total and we all know how that looks like... 

don't worry. there's a plan.

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

The only question is whose plan it is? Ame's plan? Or is the great lord Arceus behind all of this?

Only one way to find out.....

But Arceus is glitching since post-game development started...

33 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

But Arceus is glitching since post-game development started...

"Surely, that's because enacting the plan without upending the fabric of this universe meant that His physical form and all tangible signs of His presence in our mortal realm had to become strained. Even for such a great God, true greatness comes at a cost!"- one of the New World Cultists, probably

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

"Surely, that's because enacting the plan without upending the fabric of this universe meant that His physical form and all tangible signs of His presence in our mortal realm had to become strained. Even for such a great God, true greatness comes at a cost!"- one of the New World Cultists, probably

Not so! It is so that we might come to know true faith in that which we cannot see. That which is Invisible is greater than that which is. Arceus is merely transcending to the higher plain is all.

In that same vein, the E19 we all do not yet see is greater in our minds than the one we are going to see.😅

11 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

The only question is whose plan it is? Ame's plan? Or is the great lord Arceus behind all of this?

Only one way to find out.....

If this is Ame's plan, we would be seeing crayon scribbles by the end of development trying to make sense of it all and what it means. Also a lot of messages of "Budew must die"

9 hours ago, Commander said:

If this is Ame's plan, we would be seeing crayon scribbles by the end of development trying to make sense of it all and what it means. Also a lot of messages of "Budew must die"

So to find out whether it's Ame's plan or the plan of our great lord Arceus your plan is that we simply need to wait and see whether crayon scribbles and "Budew must die" messages show up or not?

Aww shit.....and here i already caught dozens of Budew and i was planning to torture them until Arceus shows up to punish me for my deeds, so i can force Arceus itself to spill the beans......

But i guess your plan works too.....

On 11/28/2019 at 3:13 AM, ShogokiX said:

Aww shit.....and here i already caught dozens of Budew and i was planning to torture them until Arceus shows up to punish me for my deeds, so i can force Arceus itself to spill the beans......

I've been told by our lord to come and stop you. (draws sword and points it at you) Release the Budews now or I will drag you into the light!

Spoiler

=P

37 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

I've been told by our lord to come and stop you. (draws sword and points it at you) Release the Budews now or I will drag you into the light!

What are you? Some kind of angel? Interesting.....so it's an angel vs a demon.....

I shall never release the Budew, for i must punish all of them for the great sin they commited! If thou try to stop me, thou shall feel my wrath as well!