The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

32 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Ah, have no idea, I was hoping for a reference of where you were getting elite 8

Rejuv is elite 8 but Reborn sticks with traditional E4. Though E19 probably is going to be a boss rush as there are many opponents we haven't battled in very, very long periods of time

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2019 at 10:54 AM, Feng Lei said:

Arceus would never be that incompetent or cruel.

^This

23 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I don't know about incompetent, but gods are cruel sometimes...

Or is it cruel because they are incompetent?

A mystery that will never be solved by a mortal being....

What seems cruel from one point of view, may in fact be something good for you or for the protection of others. The problem is mortals never have the complete picture.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, L__Haze said:

At this point, im just lurking patiently for the game to release

In around Christmas maybe if we're lucky, definitely not in next couple of months, they have to finish all the bars each set of ledgendary Pokemon has 3, the night club and any other bar, they then have internal testing, fixing bugs, then beta? Then more bug fixing then community then public, though community is usually where we get to play it

9 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

In around Christmas maybe if we're lucky, definitely not in next couple of months, they have to finish all the bars each set of ledgendary Pokemon has 3, the night club and any other bar, they then have internal testing, fixing bugs, then beta? Then more bug fixing then community then public, though community is usually where we get to play it

It'll likely be released at somepoint during 2020 according to stuff said on discord by mods. However, with the AI fixes Ame needs to do. It may take slightly longer. Just take this picture of a cat and doggo: 

Spoiler

Image result for soon tm cat

7 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

It'll likely be released at somepoint during 2020 according to stuff said on discord by mods. However, with the AI fixes Ame needs to do. It may take slightly longer. Just take this picture of a cat and doggo: 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for soon tm cat

As I said if lucky I don't expect anything any time soon though would be cool if it was out in time for my birthday in March

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

As I said if lucky I don't expect anything any time soon though would be cool if it was out in time for my birthday in March

Yeah, it would be great. There's a few asking every month despite being told it'll take a lot longer than that 😅

2 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Yeah, it would be great. There's a few asking every month despite being told it'll take a lot longer than that 😅

Either way excited cause I finally get Mew, am kinda hoping to help with beta testing when it comes time. I know each of the testing phases take about a month and scripting and whatnot takes time even with a team doing it, as long as it eventually comes out I'll be happy

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Either way excited cause I finally get Mew, am kinda hoping to help with beta testing when it comes time. I know each of the testing phases take about a month and scripting and whatnot takes time even with a team doing it, as long as it eventually comes out I'll be happy

Beta is fun, if Ame does do another beta recruitment thing then sign up. Be ready to get screenshotting and referring to your battle logs. I remember during the e18 beta where there was this thing where you could stand on tables modelled like the one in the room at the top of the elevator in the glass workshop

14 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Oop, looks like they're almost done with all of Sinnoh's Legendary Psychic Types. Who's ready to go literally chase after dreams?

I gotta feeling like the Meteor member (Eclipse was her name?) that has fallen ''asleep'' due to Chandelure burning away her soul will have something to do with either Cresselia or Darkrai.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Just doing some glancing math that seems a reasonable timeframes to expect the game to go into testing. I was just assuming all legend events would take a week and that leads to do even though that probably isn't the case (any shorter time would be for the other stuff so it evens out) we would be in about March. So around May would be a good guess when the game will public.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Egzample said:

I gotta feeling like the Meteor member (Eclipse was her name?) that has fallen ''asleep'' due to Chandelure burning away her soul will have something to do with either Cresselia or Darkrai.

I should hope so. I want to save her!

6 hours ago, Egzample said:

I mean, some of Cresselia's progress bar(#) are glitched so who knows?

I mean, I've always expected it go into next Summer anyway, so that'd be no big loss on my part. It did take a good while just to get a small handful of them done, after all.

I kinda want to see Mesprit slap the inferiority complex out of Fern, but I doubt that'll actually happen...