The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Yeah...bout that Teddiursa....i tried to get that the other day and it disappeared after i found it a few times. I searched all of the places where it should spawn, but is was nowhere to be found.

But since i saved just before i started the hunt i could try again and got it in the end. So yeah....some kind of bug in that event i guess....

image.png.09245b36eaef5474e4350ef8514b6893.png

Hey Ame/Dev team,

Referencing this screenshot, I wanted to understand the difference between "eventing" and "story". If I were to guess, eventing is some type of programming lingo perhaps equivalent to scripting. If this is true, then I have to wonder what there is to be scripted if there's 0% story progress. In Rom Hacking you have to script every dialogue, NPC movement, etc. which means some of the story must be figured out. My educated guesses are maybe signature moves/items for the legendaries, animations, and item placing. Am I on the right track? Sorry if this has been asked before!

Also, alongside putting many hours into 6 full play-throughs (started a new game each episode I played), I've been lurking the forums for nearly 5 years, so hi! Thanks for all the effort yall put in!

20 minutes ago, BLACKOUT said:

image.png.09245b36eaef5474e4350ef8514b6893.png

Hey Ame/Dev team,

Referencing this screenshot, I wanted to understand the difference between "eventing" and "story". If I were to guess, eventing is some type of programming lingo perhaps equivalent to scripting. If this is true, then I have to wonder what there is to be scripted if there's 0% story progress. In Rom Hacking you have to script every dialogue, NPC movement, etc. which means some of the story must be figured out. My educated guesses are maybe signature moves/items for the legendaries, animations, and item placing. Am I on the right track? Sorry if this has been asked before!

Also, alongside putting many hours into 6 full play-throughs (started a new game each episode I played), I've been lurking the forums for nearly 5 years, so hi! Thanks for all the effort yall put in!

Eventing is basically everything that makes up content in the world - NPCs and their dialogue, items, sidequests, event pokemon battles and even simple things like the lights around the city, etc.

Much of what has been done for episode 19 in regards to these effects is probably filler eventing, creating the feature and structuring them around the maps while none of the actual story progress has been complete, thus causing for the 95/0% split.

Edited by Michael_

And now the dev team members are busy playing Fire Emblem Three Houses^^

Well.....i can relate to that....who wouldn't want to catch all the waifus?

*Train station announcement voice*

"The train to Weeb City has now arrived!"

Ah, that's mine....well....c u later Feraligatr! NYAHAHA!!!

971898195_Morganaallout.png.855616c751a15db095a185e62a757dcf.png

• Veterans
3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

And now the dev team members are busy playing Fire Emblem Three Houses^^

Well.....i can relate to that....who wouldn't want to catch all the waifus?

*Train station announcement voice*

"The train to Weeb City has now arrived!"

Ah, that's mine....well....c u later Feraligatr! NYAHAHA!!!

971898195_Morganaallout.png.855616c751a15db095a185e62a757dcf.png

i have

a lot of issues with this

3 questions:

1. Does the Battle Tower have multiple formats (Single/Double/Multi), and if so, are the sets the same for all of them?

2. Are there special characters in the Tower like the Battle Tree?

3. Are Pokémon banned from the Battle facilities in the main games banned in Reborn?

• Veterans

1. yes. sets are currently the same, but i'd imagine some optimized doubles sets could be made

2. yes.

3. not quite. the current banlist is
> Legendaries above 665BST (minus regigigas)

> Terrain changing abilities

> Plasma fists will not change the terrain

I'd like to ask a question regarding the passwords feature coming with EP19:

If you decide to activate any number of passwords on a new save file, will there be any way to disable any passwords mid game?

For example:

Say you have nuzlocke + monotpye + hardcap activated. And somewhere mid game you suddenly want to get rid of hardcap. Will there be a way to turn it off without the use of debug mode?

A

Y

E

89158F94-B363-431F-8A41-B668E0F64EDC.jpeg.da3d8cf78d88abc2ba368f1b05f07c1a.jpeg

They ain’t bitches, they’re a true honest human being willing to admit they’ve attempted and lost a Reborn Nuzlocke.

That deserves praise knowing Reborn’s standards. Smh Amethyst... but good job on reborn 19 development so far. 

There is this approach:

8 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

A

Y

E

89158F94-B363-431F-8A41-B668E0F64EDC.jpeg.da3d8cf78d88abc2ba368f1b05f07c1a.jpeg

They ain’t bitches, they’re a true honest human being willing to admit they’ve attempted and lost a Reborn Nuzlocke.

That deserves praise knowing Reborn’s standards. Smh Amethyst... but good job on reborn 19 development so far. 

And then there is this:

image.thumb.png.729562ac1693187c08e68b23114287f6.png

27 minutes ago, fireflame said:

I'm actually terrified for the Pokemon League. 8 different teams in a row with 8 different field effects AND the Champion battle. Man, that's going to be quite a challenge

Where did it say 8 members in a row and champ?