The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

2 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

What are you? Some kind of angel? Interesting.....so it's an angel vs a demon.....

I shall never release the Budew, for i must punish all of them for the great sin they commited! If thou try to stop me, thou shall feel my wrath as well!

No nothing so grand as that, I'm merely a humble servant like that heretic Elias used to be but if its angels you want....

(throws two pokeballs releasing Galahad the Gallade and Angel the Togekiss, both male and LV100)

The Budew have committed no sin, only the lord is the decider of that not you! You should also know that the police are on their way, there is no escape for you, justice will be done. Its time to tip the scales!

(The Swordsman's Arceus pendant glows and Galahad evolves into Mega Gallade, all three then rush at you)

They HAVE commited a grave sin: They exist! Poor Ame can't concentrate on her master plan with all those Budew around! If we terminate all Budew, EP19 progress bars will be filled faster!

Also Charizard needs to eat its veggies once in a while, or else it gets fat^^ And since EP18 patch notes clearly stated "Budew has been removed from the game" i have work to do!

Now if you excuse me.....my presence is required at the BBQ.....

3 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

You're not getting away that easy, I'll make you flinch so much you won't be able to move. Angel use air slash!

Rly? Para-flinch Togekiss? You DO know that all it needs to stop that is a Crobat? Good luck flinching Inner Focus Crobat that's coming at you, using cross poison.....

Also it seems that my Pokémon love these grilled veggies.....We're making good progress.....Budew will be removed from the game soon....

2 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Rly? Para-flinch Togekiss? You DO know that all it needs to stop that is a Crobat? Good luck flinching Inner Focus Crobat that's coming at you, using cross poison.....

Also it seems that my Pokémon love these grilled veggies.....We're making good progress.....Budew will be removed from the game soon....

It was a distraction, while you were occupied with Angel, I had Galahad knock out your Charizard and switch out the budew with actual grilled veggies. The Reborn region will continue to have a perfect national pokedex!

I don't know which planet you are living on, but a Gallade wouldn't be able to knock out a Charizard, since not only is Charizard faster, but also has type advantage as a FLYING type....

Some hero you are, getting your own Pokémon killed. Grilled Budew it is! EP19's patch notes will be stating "Budew has been removed from the game due to an 'accident' with a Charizard" XD

Also why are you defending these vile creatures? Didn't you know that the Budew are planning to take over world domination and enslave everyone? Why do you think the great queen Shelly has done everything in her power to strenghten the bug empire? It's all so Budew can't do any harm to her or to the friends she holds dear.

Team Meteor and/or Lin have NEVER been the real threat at all. They all have been manipulated by the Budew from the very beginning.

10 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I don't know which planet you are living on, but a Gallade wouldn't be able to knock out a Charizard, since not only is Charizard faster, but also has type advantage as a FLYING type....

Some hero you are, getting your own Pokémon killed. Grilled Budew it is! EP19's patch notes will be stating "Budew has been removed from the game due to an 'accident' with a Charizard" XD

Also why are you defending these vile creatures? Didn't you know that the Budew are planning to take over world domination and enslave everyone? Why do you think the great queen Shelly has done everything in her power to strenghten the bug empire? It's all so Budew can't do any harm to her or to the friends she holds dear.

Team Meteor and/or Lin have NEVER been the real threat at all. They all have been manipulated by the Budew from the very beginning.

Type advantage isn't everything and you forget I mega evolved Galahad earlier in our confrontation. Since you failed to do anything to boost your normal Charizard it lacked the power to oneshot Galahad and got slayed by the knight's critical psycho cut!

I defend them because I was commanded to. Arceus wants them alive so trainers can enjoy having a Roserade if they wish to. Like I said I am merely a servant. Now if you excuse me I need to heal my pokemon and take these Budew to a safe place so I have no time to listen to the ramblings of a criminal.

(throws a pokeball holding a Wigglytuff)

Have a nice nap, the police will be with you shortly!

(Jiggly the Wigglytuff starts singing and you feel drowsy)

• Like 1

Exploud said you're making an Uproar over nothing^^

Now drop those Budew, or else my Crobat gets REALLY Toxic on your Pokémon.

Also, why are you ruining my fun? I'm having a Blastoise over here, my Charizard was just Gulpin down those Budew like some Rare Candy, and he was just enjoying this Wobuffet! But noooo, you showed up and had to throw a Tyrantrum and ruined the BBQ.....

Well.....being the demon i am, i guess i'll have to Exeggcute Order 66 and eRaticate all that stands in my way by throwing you into the Never-Ending Nightmare from whence i came...after all, i have a contract with queen Shelly.....

• Haha 1

Ah backup has arrived. Return Jiggly! While your Crobat could use it's Extreme Speed to knock out Galahad, I have someone that will make it Knock Off. Go Artorias!

(the pokeball releases a Dusk Lycanroc)

Face it you Impidimp, even if you somehow got past Ultra Necrozma's squad I will at the very least be able to revive Angel and heal Galahad if not get away entirely. You have no Chansey, you are at the Stone Edge of defeat!

• Like 1

Might get out of hand? Already happened XD

The Squirtle squad arrived, mistaking themselves for heroes.....Well then, i am itching to release what's inside this Pokéball....but i have achieved my goal for today.....I shall return to queen Shelly's side for now, as my contract states.....

Those......heroes.....might find it diffcult to save all of the Budew that were harmed today....

Until we meet again......mortals.....

PS: Just let us have some fun Cass^^ We're keeping the topic alive......somehow.... 🤣

• Like 1

It's all in good taste. We Reborn players have too much class. Worse could be going on. Just look at all those star wars threads lately... 🙂

Though now that portentious Absols like me have invoked heavenly Entities to this plain to Burn the Sky with Lights, and exceptionally good move puns are being deployed, it's easy to grow alarmed quickly. 😜

I'm Gallade you see it my way, @Feng Lei

This Wobbuffet of bad puns has just started though, we're now taking a deep Dive into the Black Hole Eclipse and we're Double Kicking this party into Inferno Overdrive!

Of course there is no need to worry, Cass! Kakuna Matata! We won't be too Misdreavus. It's all fun and games you know. A little giggle here, a Shuckle there, so Wynaut?

The outcome of this party is still Unown even to us, but that's part of the fun, right? We're gonna Tackle this adventure together.

Or could it be you don't like this by any Chansey? If so, we might be in for an All-Out Pummeling....In that case i probably shouldn't Jynx it though.....

• Like 2

If cass didn't say anything, I was actually going to say something soon anyways as I was hoping this would die off before I had to (I gave a very, very good hint which certain people didn't catch the first time). The subject is done and over and nobody say anything else on it. At all. This is a thread just open to talk about the conclusion of Reborn and if ya don't have anything to contribute to that, then don't say anything at all. Ironic coming from me as I'm often someone who is at fault on this stuff a lot.

And to comply with keeping the discussion to somewhat normal, there is something from Gen 8 I really feel needs to be incorporated into Reborn:

Budewdrop Hotel should open a branch in Reborn City. I know what you all are thinking since Ame said no Gen 8, but...Budew is an important part of our culture. You see, Budew is an ongoing meme that most Rebornians embrace as their lord and savior from the tyranny that is Ame. With her ever decreasing will to live in the presence of such a magnificent creature, the game is lowered down to a difficulty in which mortals can play and complete. Its contributed to so much of this community so how could a game about the community not include it. Therefore there needs to be a shrine to bask in all its glory and contribution to this community. And who wouldn't want to sleep under its protection.

• Like 2

Budewdrop Hotel? That a real thing? I have neither played Sword/Shield, nor have i watched Let's plays, and i intend to keep it that way.....

But in case that thing really exists.....NO! Just.......NO!

I heard somewhere that vitamin items were changed in Gen 8 and that is about the only Gen 8 thing that i would like to see in Ep19...