Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

On 5/30/2020 at 8:42 AM, Crystalrage said:

Also I wonder what happened to Indriad's Gardevoir when we met him in present time in the sewers

After our battle in the Hiyoshi past, Indriad left her to die since she lost to us and wasn't useful to him anymore.

22 hours ago, The Bookworm said:

After you fight Risa Raider in Zone Zero, she states that she saw Aelita and Venam's tournament battles (which was obviously impossible) 

Since Comet is stuck looking like us, do you think that it was Cosmia impersonating them, or maybe the Beheeyem trick?? A lot of people think Risa is the red haired girl and that could make more sense with the tournament doppelgangers

I believe it was either Cosmia or both happened to be there through time travelling (would also explain Venam's different personalty which Risa noticed, as she changed and became more responsible).

Regarding Risa being the red haired woman, it is hard to believe, as Risa is strictly against Team Xen, so why should her "real" identity help Madame X. Either she has a split personality or when Risa was hospitalized, the red haired girl took her identity or they connected somehow (would explain why Risa was miraculously healed) 🤔 but for now the only hint is their similar hair structure, but that could also mean that Zumi is the red haired girl, as she also has similar hair 😅

7 hours ago, TheVentusX said:

but for now the only hint is their similar hair structure

You're forgetting that TuffPuff has the same base stats and moveset as red hair's Naganadel which is just a little suspisious.

• Like 1

So does that mean that Risa fending off Team Xen just a lie and that they just don't enter the city well that + Cassandra being mayor would leave GDC very vulnerable.

Edited by Node15

When you first meet Irvin in Amberette Town and there is the speech about Storm-9.There have been a few things that caught my attention:

Melia says they'll refer it as Storm-9 and Irvin coughs and says "Yes,Storm-9": this must mean that it's not the true name of the disaster that happened.

Then they say that Team Xen should be the one behind it .

So it means that it's a disaster made by Team Xen and we should do everything to stop it and that's something we should care of.

Could it be the Xenpurgis?

Puppet Master told us to beware of it and Flora knows what it's about so it has to be something big.The name fits as well : a thing used to exterminate everyone who isn't part of Team Xen because they are the one behind it.

Irvin is also a very strange guy if he coughed when Melia said that it's called Storm-9 that means it's not the original name but why would he not tell us the true name?

The only known Stormchasers are special characters like Crescent,Korrina,Spacea and Tiempa. They all are characters who know everything important in the story apart from Korrina maybe Irvin will play a bigger role in the story later because he is the only Stormchaser who did nothing in the story.

1 hour ago, Nexen57 said:

When you first meet Irvin in Amberette Town and there is the speech about Storm-9.There have been a few things that caught my attention:

Melia says they'll refer it as Storm-9 and Irvin coughs and says "Yes,Storm-9": this must mean that it's not the true name of the disaster that happened.

Then they say that Team Xen should be the one behind it .

So it means that it's a disaster made by Team Xen and we should do everything to stop it and that's something we should care of.

Could it be the Xenpurgis?

Puppet Master told us to beware of it and Flora knows what it's about so it has to be something big.The name fits as well : a thing used to exterminate everyone who isn't part of Team Xen because they are the one behind it.

Irvin is also a very strange guy if he coughed when Melia said that it's called Storm-9 that means it's not the original name but why would he not tell us the true name?

The only known Stormchasers are special characters like Crescent,Korrina,Spacea and Tiempa. They all are characters who know everything important in the story apart from Korrina maybe Irvin will play a bigger role in the story later because he is the only Stormchaser who did nothing in the story.

Maybe he's just a puppet of Spacea and Tiempa, just like Jenner.

I have a feeling that we might just be betrayed by the stormchasers at some point. 

Also the Karrina's change in behavior has made me suspicious of her. (if you have done the Karen side quest you will know what I am talking about)

I find Karrina's cahnge of behavior normal.She is with her parent's killer: getting crazy about meeting Karen is normal for her she wants to venge them.THere's nothing suspicious in that I think.

5 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

I find Karrina's cahnge of behavior normal.She is with her parent's killer: getting crazy about meeting Karen is normal for her she wants to venge them.THere's nothing suspicious in that I think.

But in the "hidden library 3" quest Karrina is calm when she sees Karen, unlike in the castle when she tries to kill Karen.

6 hours ago, iiiiitamar said:

But in the "hidden library 3" quest Karrina is calm when she sees Karen, unlike in the castle when she tries to kill Karen.

Could it be that she used some kind of garufan magic and that changed her persona

1 hour ago, Crystalrage said:

Could it be that she used some kind of garufan magic and that changed her persona

Maybe the spell she used on Karen backfired, as usual for garufan magic, and changed her as a result?
Although I don't think her character was out of the ordinary, seemed normal to me to react this way to your parents' murderer. In part 3 she was probably just surprised to see her again, or didn't bother to argue with a loco Karen since she wouldn't even care, which is probably the reason why she reverted Karen's mind to normal before exacting revenge.

Does anyone else think Hazuki will be key to rescuing Saki, and might even be the person we actually fight for the badge?

She's almost definitely a Steel type user, she's a Blakeroy, and she's indicated that our paths would cross soon.

It's also possible that we will "cure" Saki of whatever Freya did to her, but the cure incapacitates her so that she is temporarily unable to battle.

Furthermore, the inability for us to fight leaders the right way (or at all) is a key part of Amanda's and whoever created her's plan.

Meanwhile Spacea and Tiempa are trying to aid you so I find it possible they pull a Souta and have you battle for a badge when the other leaders aren't available. My predictions are if they give us another leader it'll be Fairy or Dark. Dark being Daegan since Spacea and Tiempa have pulled the old show blood to convince you trick. And I dunno who they could install as a fairy leader.

I dunno, Karrina's plan is pretty convoluted to get revenge on Karen. Like instead of just killing her when she's unconscious and getting it over with, she goes to the trouble of finding a spell to make her sane, hiring team Anti Assist, bypassing a cursed pyramid, and generally going through this confusing circus of contrived plotting. 

At the very least, Karrina can be talked down soooo....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lord Van Cren said:

Does anyone else think Hazuki will be key to rescuing Saki, and might even be the person we actually fight for the badge?

She's almost definitely a Steel type user, she's a Blakeroy, and she's indicated that our paths would cross soon.

This would make sense because we never really had the chance to talk to her.

I think that the only time we will fight Hazuki would be with a Dimensional Rift Registeel.All of the Protectors of Aevium are related to one of the golem : Angie with Regive,Aelita/Vivian with Regirock. This leaves use with Registeel and Hazuki,we can also see in the past that she has an Aegislash and uses it like Titania so them being affiliated with the Steel type is pretty obvious.

My guess is that the Dimentional Rift fight of V13 will be either Registeel or either Regice or even both.We saw in one of the teasers that Kanon and Erin are in what's supposed Neverwinter where Angie is located.And in another preview we see the MC and Venam in what look like Axis High University which is owned by the Blakeorys.

I think that at the start of V13 when Alexandra will talk to us and our group,we will have to form groups of 2 persons taking care of certain things.

Nymiera was the leader of the Aevium's protectors and the leader of the 3 regis is : Regigigas she could have a Dimensional Rift one and that would fit because she is the Eve of this world.Her creating the continents and lands with Regigigas would be cool.

I think that when we will beat all 3 regis we will fight Regigigas as the final Dimensional Rift and know the secret behind the Amethysyt Grotto and the "Last Ditch Effort"

9 hours ago, Lord Van Cren said:

It's also possible that we will "cure" Saki of whatever Freya did to her, but the cure incapacitates her so that she is temporarily unable to battle.

Furthermore, the inability for us to fight leaders the right way (or at all) is a key part of Amanda's and whoever created her's plan.

Didn't thought about that, but it would be a good idea, especially since we kinda already fought saki during the terajuma arc (even though it was a tag team battle). So it wouldn't be that surprising if we fight someone else for the badge and Hazuki would make a good choice. Maybe after we gain her badge she gets mystically corrupted through someone/something and we have to fight her rift form like with Aelita. 

1 hour ago, Bluedude said:

I’m interested in what a dimensional rift human would be like. I know Aelita was a rift once but that was a weird one.

isn't basically every Rift weird? probably everyone would look different, depending on what negative feelings they have. It also seems to depend on how much Rift matter they absorb. Take Zetta as an example: his body also contains Rift matter, but that's what helped him look human

Edited by Edo
  • Hmm 1

Good point about the Regis being likely dimensional rifts. It's also notable that Amethyst Grotto was defended by a group of Regigias in WLL, and Nymeria definitely seems to be the primary Protector associated with Amethyst Grotto. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Nymeria say Amethyst Grotto was her "blessing" like how Vivian and Anju received the Springs of Purification and Preservation? Or was it that Amethyst Grotto was for all of the Protectors?

11 hours ago, Display name said:

Who has regigagas that’s what I want to know

Nymeria herself, I'd imagine.

What I want to know whatever happened to the two secret members of her gang that used Regidrago and Regieleki?

Did she lock them up for being terrible and unnecessary like their Regis?

4 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

What I want to know whatever happened to the two secret members of her gang that used Regidrago and Regieleki?

Assuming Jan has intends to make them plot relevant at some point, I don't see why Cera/Eldest couldn't have Regieleki.

Then, seeing as how Damien is Alexandra's brother, and therefore also a descendant of Nymeria, and a Dragon Type master, it would make sense for him to obtain/posses Regidrago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Who knows? Maybe there just aren't any members of her little club to use them, since Regidrago is pretty much a Lego Set that Regigigas never got around to finishing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We should talk about the light and dark prophecy : four lights not born from man will save the world and four darkness born from man will destroy the world.

The four lights are player,someone with a soul as gold as Arceus's light,someone with the resolve to lead others and someone who fights for a lost loved one.So by deduction the four lights should be : MC,Melia,Aelita and Ren.

Melia is related to Arceus,Aelita's goal is to become the sensei of Sheridan so to become the leader.Those ones are easy to guess.

The last one being Ren is a bit special (the following is in spoilers because I found it with Debug mode by looking in the switches but it should be about things that should happen in future versions if it's in the ingame files it's 99% to be sure to happen so if you don't want to get spoiled don't look in this spoiler):

Spoiler

There are switches related to the statues in the Amethyst Grotto.There are already Keta's and Vivian's statues activated but there are two more.The third one is Nancy's statue and the fourth one is Reina's.So the statue are about characters that would die so Reina should die in the future versions from what we don't know but she should die.And Ren fighting for his dead sister would fit with the "lost loved one" considering "love" can be by family relation. BUT this could also make him one of the darkness by making him the darkness of prejudice for the same reason because maybe that Reina could die because of us.

Also for a non spoiler fact,the four lights are meant to not be born from man: MC is the Interceptor and therefore comes from the Universe? I don't remember but I think it has been pretty much stated that he just was created or appeared.Melia is a very strange case because we know that she is somehow related to Indriad and Maria/Melanie but Jenner is not her actual father and we don't know if she has any parents.Aelita is explained in the story,she's a reincarnation of Taelia and Vivian and can't have any biological parents.Ren's body is made from metal and not flesh so it could fit.

The four darknesses represent hatred,evil,jealousy and prejudice.And thier goal is to reacreate another world.There is also mention to light with death in the prophecy.Madame X and Indriad/Vitus/Sirius(maybe also Lord Xenadin).We don't know anything about Madame X,so I have no idea which negative emotion she could represent apart from "evil". Indriad should be the darkness of the prejudice because of Anathea's death and he has to be one of the darkness because if the disaster is related with light,Arceus is related to that.But there are two other darknesses maybe Flora and the leader of Amanda's group could be one of them.Flora could represent hatred because she hates Cassandra and jealousy because maybe the leader of Amanda's group wanted to control the league but Jan kept her from controlling it and could be jealous of him so she wants to destroy the league .

Crescent could be one of the lights or one of the darknesses but we still don't know something interesting related to her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nexen57 said:

We should talk about the light and dark prophecy : four lights not born from man will save the world and four darkness born from man will destroy the world.

The four lights are player,someone with a soul as gold as Arceus's light,someone with the resolve to lead others and someone who fights for a lost loved one.So by deduction the four lights should be : MC,Melia,Aelita and Ren.

Melia is related to Arceus,Aelita's goal is to become the sensei of Sheridan so to become the leader.Those ones are easy to guess.

The last one being Ren is a bit special (the following is in spoilers because I found it with Debug mode by looking in the switches but it should be about things that should happen in future versions if it's in the ingame files it's 99% to be sure to happen so if you don't want to get spoiled don't look in this spoiler):

Reveal hidden contents

There are switches related to the statues in the Amethyst Grotto.There are already Keta's and Vivian's statues activated but there are two more.The third one is Nancy's statue and the fourth one is Reina's.So the statue are about characters that would die so Reina should die in the future versions from what we don't know but she should die.And Ren fighting for his dead sister would fit with the "lost loved one" considering "love" can be by family relation. BUT this could also make him one of the darkness by making him the darkness of prejudice for the same reason because maybe that Reina could die because of us.

Also for a non spoiler fact,the four lights are meant to not be born from man: MC is the Interceptor and therefore comes from the Universe? I don't remember but I think it has been pretty much stated that he just was created or appeared.Melia is a very strange case because we know that she is somehow related to Indriad and Maria/Melanie but Jenner is not her actual father and we don't know if she has any parents.Aelita is explained in the story,she's a reincarnation of Taelia and Vivian and can't have any biological parents.Ren's body is made from metal and not flesh so it could fit.

The four darknesses represent hatred,evil,jealousy and prejudice.And thier goal is to reacreate another world.There is also mention to light with death in the prophecy.Madame X and Indriad/Vitus/Sirius(maybe also Lord Xenadin).We don't know anything about Madame X,so I have no idea which negative emotion she could represent apart from "evil". Indriad should be the darkness of the prejudice because of Anathea's death and he has to be one of the darkness because if the disaster is related with light,Arceus is related to that.But there are two other darknesses maybe Flora and the leader of Amanda's group could be one of them.Flora could represent hatred because she hates Cassandra and jealousy because maybe the leader of Amanda's group wanted to control the league but Jan kept her from controlling it and could be jealous of him so she wants to destroy the league .

Crescent could be one of the lights or one of the darknesses but we still don't know something interesting related to her.

Totally agree with your choices for the lights for the same reasons that you explained.

But the darkness ones are still really vague since there are many possible candidates. Like Geara is someone I think might be one of them since he's behaving pretty evil.

Madame X never really struck me as evil, she just has that "survival of the strongest" mindset, so my guess is that she isn't part of the prophecy.
Indriad could fit several, like hatred for the world and humans which let Anathea die, jealousy because Arceus created pokemon with greater power than humans, which was the reason why he left Nymiera in the past (though that sounds more like arrogance tbh).
If Zetta ever returns he might also be jealousy for not being a human, for not having a happy life etc.
Flora is a good guess, didn't even think about her since Bladestar is already finished off.
What about Isha? Who knows what kind of unethical experiments that guy performed on patients that we don't know of yet, though I don't see anything except prejudice maybe fit him.