Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

4 hours ago, Gronzak said:

So.. i was replaying the game and i'm at Blacksteepe castle when something strikes me down
first of all, yeah, MC "mom" (Nancy) is in fact an android, as she herself tells she "wasn't made the same way like the others"
second, Nastassia may trust madame X blindly because madame X may be related to Maria
Madame X wants to destroy Yvetal (that we can asume, is Indriad or closely related), and Chaos Energy might be the key to do so. "Madame X" body is like Ren's body, it's artificial (as we saw in amethist cave that a machine is producing the bodies)
And at last, what if team Xen's name is from Xerneas, as they are opposed to Yveltal?

If Madame X is using an energy that comes from humans to destroy Yveltal than it would make sense why her Yveltal has a soul stone since she was going to kill every prisoner and guard at Blacksteeple

It feels sorta like an oxymoron to use a mass murder to stop Yveltal from committing a mass murder in the case that someone kills it. I'm certain there are better alternatives. Hell, most of Angie's maids, except for three if you decide to include Patty, have no personality and may have the energy she needs.

6 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

It feels sorta like an oxymoron to use a mass murder to stop Yveltal from committing a mass murder in the case that someone kills it. I'm certain there are better alternatives. Hell, most of Angie's maids, except for three if you decide to include Patty, have no personality and may have the energy she needs.

It's not about stopping Yveltal from committing a mass murder, it's about stopping it from using the energy from said murder to revive itself later.

Hey anyone remember when the Puppet Master said "Eight souls shine like gold... To create grim future they must behold.  One soul out of the eight shall slice down destiny in two, creating a new path.  A path that already has been decided. A future that I've seen only once before. A path that will lead the world in a new era of destruction." Which made me start thinking who exactly the eight souls are and which one will forge the path. Half of the souls are pretty obvious being Melia, Erin, Allen, and Alice. The other four took a bit more speculation but here are some of the candidates.

1. Maria: We know that Maria does glow gold and that she and Melia feel somehow tangentially related but I'm a little unsure about including her cause I feel that she might be an anomaly or the original which makes her feel less connected. 

2. Zetta: Kind of in the same boat with Maria being that he's affiliated with Melia but is a clone which makes things possibly more complicated but an argument could be made for Zetta being one of the eight especially since it's been confirmed that Zetta is coming back in some form.

3. Alexandra: We see her glow gold when she uses her magic which to me is already enough evidence I also feel that she has some connection to the Archetype but that's just a hunch.

4. Nim: We see her glow gold just like Alexandra and the two are close enough to be called "sisters"  by one another also could explain why Melia feels so much sorrow for her death.

5. Melanie: We know that she and Melia are somehow similar due to the fact that the two can overlap with one another and she could feasibly escape Melia's conscience by way of Garufan spell.

6. Indriad: Being Maria's father already gives him some affiliation to all other potential gold souls.

Now for who I think will create the path to destruction I think that if Indriad or Melanie is one of the eight they have a good chance at being the one who creates the path if it's not them though then I have no real ideas for who it could be.

I feel like Melia being sad for Nim's death is more so a matter of being a decent human being and mourning the death of someone you know. And part of the grief could come from the fact that Melia tried her best to saved Nim, but failed.

4 hours ago, Node15 said:

Hey anyone remember when the Puppet Master said "Eight souls shine like gold... To create grim future they must behold.  One soul out of the eight shall slice down destiny in two, creating a new path.  A path that already has been decided. A future that I've seen only once before. A path that will lead the world in a new era of destruction." Which made me start thinking who exactly the eight souls are and which one will forge the path. Half of the souls are pretty obvious being Melia, Erin, Allen, and Alice. The other four took a bit more speculation but here are some of the candidates.

1. Maria: We know that Maria does glow gold and that she and Melia feel somehow tangentially related but I'm a little unsure about including her cause I feel that she might be an anomaly or the original which makes her feel less connected. 

2. Zetta: Kind of in the same boat with Maria being that he's affiliated with Melia but is a clone which makes things possibly more complicated but an argument could be made for Zetta being one of the eight especially since it's been confirmed that Zetta is coming back in some form.

3. Alexandra: We see her glow gold when she uses her magic which to me is already enough evidence I also feel that she has some connection to the Archetype but that's just a hunch.

4. Nim: We see her glow gold just like Alexandra and the two are close enough to be called "sisters"  by one another also could explain why Melia feels so much sorrow for her death.

5. Melanie: We know that she and Melia are somehow similar due to the fact that the two can overlap with one another and she could feasibly escape Melia's conscience by way of Garufan spell.

6. Indriad: Being Maria's father already gives him some affiliation to all other potential gold souls.

Now for who I think will create the path to destruction I think that if Indriad or Melanie is one of the eight they have a good chance at being the one who creates the path if it's not them though then I have no real ideas for who it could be.

The eight souls are probably the lights and the darknesses and I'm pretty sure that the mc is one of them and are probably the one who creates the path because they are the interscepter, they can change the fixed future.

I always thougt, that there are 3 lights and 3 darknesses and the Interceptor has the Ability to choose what he is. A light or a darkness 

Edited by Baumina
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Baumina said:

I always thougt, that there are 3 lights and 3 darknesses and the Interceptor has the Ability to choose what he is. A light or a darkness 

I think the same, it is heavily hinted at that this is how it's going to be. There might be someone who'll fill the counterpart, so that the four goods and four evils will fight each other.

1 minute ago, Edo said:

I think the same, it is heavily hinted at that this is how it's going to be. There might be someone who'll fill the counterpart, so that the four goods and four evils will fight each other.

Maybe there is a second interceptor.

I think if there was a second Interceptor that the most likely candidate would be Nim. Aside from her being able to come back to life Damien also mentioned that if left alone she would cause the end of the world, something an interceptor would be very capable of doing. The Archive did mention there being multiple interceptors so there being more than one doesn't seem too unlikely.

Edited by TheHellHamster

17 minutes ago, TheHellHamster said:

I think if there was a second Interceptor that the most likely candidate would be Nim. Aside from her being able to come back to life Damien also mentioned that if left alone she would cause the end of the world, something an interceptor would be very capable of doing. The Archive did mention there being multiple interceptors so there being more than one doesn't seem too unlikely.

Or another time travel which makes us stand against a former intercepter.

I think it would be cool fighting against someone with equal powers but opposite ideals.

1 hour ago, TheHellHamster said:

This would explain why Crescent was there when Nim appeared in terajuma jungle after the events on Valor mountain.

So did anyone else notice that Madame X kind of knows Amber? In the bad future when amber gets angry and leaves the room Madame X says something like on how she haven’t changed a bit.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:11 PM, Gronzak said:

So.. i was replaying the game and i'm at Blacksteepe castle when something strikes me down
first of all, yeah, MC "mom" (Nancy) is in fact an android, as she herself tells she "wasn't made the same way like the others"
second, Nastassia may trust madame X blindly because madame X may be related to Maria
Madame X wants to destroy Yvetal (that we can asume, is Indriad or closely related), and Chaos Energy might be the key to do so. "Madame X" body is like Ren's body, it's artificial (as we saw in amethist cave that a machine is producing the bodies)
And at last, what if team Xen's name is from Xerneas, as they are opposed to Yveltal?

I am replaying the game as well. Right now I'm in Aquamarine cave and Saki says that a girl with red hair was helping her find the way out and than they get to Aquamarine chamber, she tells saki to remember the name Freya and she leaves her there. This has to give a hint to Saki's new appearens.

7 hours ago, Display name said:

More of a question is it possible for the Interceptor to use Garufan magic 

Probably. We never get the chance to try (I think), but there is a possibility that we can.

20 hours ago, Bluedude said:

So did anyone else notice that Madame X kind of knows Amber? In the bad future when amber gets angry and leaves the room Madame X says something like on how she haven’t changed a bit.

My theory is that Tesla is Madame X because you never see them in the same place at the same time (not including the alternative timeline), and Tesla says that she grew without parents like Madame X.

so, as always, replaying the game i came up with a little something. We saw Huey and Rune in Teila resort.
But, a while before that (in the cave where we found her) Saki tells us that a red haired girl guided she there, and that after a change of outfit she tells her to remember the name "Freya" (she didn't remember the exact name, but we all know it was that). So.. may be add Rune to the list of or "freya suspects" and supose that, Rune dissaparition and Freya appearing in GDC entrace and in the pyramid are related? I don't remember if huey have faced freya as to have a chance to recognize her if she was Rune, but we can remember that Freya wears almost a mask
image.thumb.png.d10c4a27fc4a836dfeff9cd07f234436.png

On 5/14/2020 at 7:00 PM, iiiiitamar said:

Probably. We never get the chance to try (I think), but there is a possibility that we can.

My theory is that Tesla is Madame X because you never see them in the same place at the same time (not including the alternative timeline), and Tesla says that she grew without parents like Madame X.

Another point that suggests this is Tesla knowing that the SS Oceania was attacked almost immediately

Thought of two random-ish things:

(1) what if Erick is connected to the Timesurfers in some manner?

His hair sort of looks like Freya’s hair. Also, we know that he became the leader after both Saki and Volta gave up their positions, and that Saki’s disappearance is connected to Freya. There’s not much, but it could relate to something. The way he talks is also similar to Kieran.

Specifically, we could be dealing with part of the plan stated by Robot Amanda. After all that scene took place in West Gearen where Erick is currently leader.

(2) I think the title of Chapter 14 is HIGHLY significant. ‘Death of One, Birth of Another’. This has been explained in part by the devs. Death of one refers to the fall of Bladestar. So it strongly implies there will be another evil team.

I think it is likely Madame X may not be our #1 opposing force... I think the name Celine is relevant still to that fact.

6 hours ago, Tikkit said:

I don't think that's a good point. It's like, we also never see Anabel in the same room as Madame X, but they're not the same person.

But there are other reasons why, such as: both of them growing up without parents, madame X knowing that Madalis kidnapped Amber...

1 hour ago, iiiiitamar said:

But there are other reasons why, such as: both of them growing up without parents, madame X knowing that Madalis kidnapped Amber...

Madame X was also furious when mandelis kidnapped amber.

But I want to keep this theory out of my mind. Tesla's like a mother like figure to the MC and crew

2 hours ago, iiiiitamar said:

No Madame X states that her mother sacrificed herself so that Madame X could live. Tesla says that she never knew her parents at all