Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

53 minutes ago, Display name said:

Okay so I was right to lose

I think you get relationship points with Melia if you lose since you "saw through the illusion", so it's likely better to lose.

5 hours ago, Node15 said:

This also explains why Madame X doesn't appear to be too concerned that the Interceptor exists since she's probably aware that we aren't technically immortal or she knows how to destroy the Core were connected to.

I did both in two separate games to see what would happen.

This also bring up the very strange question  of why didn't Madame X, Kieran, and Freya take the opportunity on Eclysia Pyramid to take Melia and kill or at least capture everyone else as well as taking the Jewel of Life. Also they have a way to Time Travel so they don't even have that excuse.

I think she is kind of concerned. In the alternate future whe captain valarie asked her who would take away everything she loved, madame x thinks for a moment before saying "no one" whithout saying it right away.

5 hours ago, Node15 said:

Actually if you look in the Archive in Route 6 it would suggest that the Interceptor is connected to a Core so maybe the Core just decided to bring the Interceptor back and so techinically speaking we could be just created the same way so many other characters are.

Which archive are you taking about?

24 minutes ago, Crystalrage said:

Which archive are you taking about?

There is a dive spot in Route 6 and under the water is a place, like that of the Pyramid's upper level, callled the Archive.

Also, speaking of the Archive and The Core.  What if the Obelisk, that Nymeria said she'll meet us at again, is part of The Core?

In the book ,in the Archive, talking about The Core says that pillars will unearth when it senses something outside of the world.

6 hours ago, Edo said:

I think you get relationship points with Melia if you lose since you "saw through the illusion", so it's likely better to lose.

I didn't try to lose nor win I just fought malia's and aelita's teams because (for those who didn't know) the illusion is that freya made it look like you fight with her but you don't.

4 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

Do we have dive?

You get it in GDC at the Circus in Axis High. You have to hit the bell at this high striker thing 

I was replaying the game and saw that keran lives in a place called Alvavors ruins. I wonder what will happen there, where it is.

Does someone know how "the zorua, the pangoro and the golden apple" story is realated to the story?

1 hour ago, iiiiitamar said:

She does?! When was that said?

It's not mentioned in game, but the Yveltal is holding it during the battle at Blacksteeple. Since it's not mentioned yet we don't know why though.

21 minutes ago, Edo said:

It's not mentioned in game, but the Yveltal is holding it during the battle at Blacksteeple. Since it's not mentioned yet we don't know why though.

Maybe madame x died in the miera region and the one we see today is her soul.

If that is the case then how does come we see Madame X die in the Altered Dimension if you choose to Give the Time Diamond to Melanie, if she were say just a spirit then how can her head be chopped off?

Edited by Node15

59 minutes ago, Node15 said:

If that is the case then how does come we see Madame X die in the Altered Dimension if you choose to Give the Time Diamond to Melanie, if she were say just a spirit then how can her head be chopped off?

I knew this theory was probobly wrong.

I think I found a hint to saki's new appearance: on saki's twitter in the picture where freya is looking at saki there is a gravestone with flowers on it behind saki.

So.. i was replaying the game and i'm at Blacksteepe castle when something strikes me down
first of all, yeah, MC "mom" (Nancy) is in fact an android, as she herself tells she "wasn't made the same way like the others"
second, Nastassia may trust madame X blindly because madame X may be related to Maria
Madame X wants to destroy Yvetal (that we can asume, is Indriad or closely related), and Chaos Energy might be the key to do so. "Madame X" body is like Ren's body, it's artificial (as we saw in amethist cave that a machine is producing the bodies)
And at last, what if team Xen's name is from Xerneas, as they are opposed to Yveltal?

The term Xen means alien, strange or otherwise otherworldly. This becomes more meaningful after V12 when we learn Madam X tried to obtain the Pyramid and that it's a space ship. Madam X may not even be of this planet, and the idea that she's actually trying to kill her own Yveltal is interesting. The suit limits Madam X to some extent as she hints if Sakitron defeats her. 

There is a Xerneas statue in the new version of Blacksteeple, now if it's an update or if we return to the castle is the question.  

40 minutes ago, Gronzak said:

So.. i was replaying the game and i'm at Blacksteepe castle when something strikes me down
first of all, yeah, MC "mom" (Nancy) is in fact an android, as she herself tells she "wasn't made the same way like the others"
second, Nastassia may trust madame X blindly because madame X may be related to Maria
Madame X wants to destroy Yvetal (that we can asume, is Indriad or closely related), and Chaos Energy might be the key to do so. "Madame X" body is like Ren's body, it's artificial (as we saw in amethist cave that a machine is producing the bodies)
And at last, what if team Xen's name is from Xerneas, as they are opposed to Yveltal?

So Is nancy an android or is she a garufan maid because she has some connection to cresent and both madame x and cresent refer to Nancy as doll. 2 I thought that it was confirmed that xen came from lord xenadin

We also know that madame x was alive during storm 9 and even before that as she is mentioned in gardevoir's place in kugerean city

13 minutes ago, Display name said:

So Is nancy an android or is she a garufan maid because she has some connection to cresent and both madame x and cresent refer to Nancy as doll.

I would go for android, usually if something is a maid they refer to it by that, "maid", if we come to thing of it, garufans have huge technology and magic, so... it woulnd't be weird that androids were made from time ago, even tho, madame X and Crescent seems both able to time travel without trouble
image.thumb.png.243dcb6e5ba6a2423c2e9a8901f704d3.png

1 hour ago, Gronzak said:

Are you sure we see actual bodies? It looks rather like armor (although, it could still be an artificial body underneath)...

I didn't think of androids for Nancy, I always assumed "doll" referred to maids. But indeed, why would a maid be able to program? It makes more sense indeed if Nancy is an android. Though I do wonder how come the MC didn't notice, if such is the case.

A random question though: is it confirmed that maids are Garufan? Aren't they more ancient, as Indriad is supposed to be way older than that?

23 minutes ago, Display name said:

So Is nancy an android or is she a garufan maid because she has some connection to cresent and both madame x and cresent refer to Nancy as doll. 2 I thought that it was confirmed that xen came from lord xenadin

We also know that madame x was alive during storm 9 and even before that as she is mentioned in gardevoir's place in kugerean city

That notion is a bit tricky when you realize that Madame X has a Time Diamond. Basically, she's able to go anywhere in time, which is... tricky.

About Madame X's Soul Stone (I don't find anyone to quote): Yveltal is pretty far away at that point, why would its Soul Stone gain precedence over ours?

1 minute ago, Mindlack said:

About Madame X's Soul Stone

i'm pretty sure that Yveltal's soul stone has a soul inside it already

2 minutes ago, Mindlack said:

is it confirmed that maids are Garufan? Aren't they more ancient, as Indriad is supposed to be way older than that?

as they might be older, we know that the original kingdoms had "garufan magic" from the books in Griselda's castle (the one where dufaux was trapped), all of em had huge technology and/or magic, even if the maids are not originally from the garufans, we know that they are kinda related.
Also, with what Marianette sais if you talk to her in Chrysalis Manor (when she follows you in the sewers Manor), it would seem that maids have similaries on they beheavior with the people that summons them? (i mean, marianette tell you that they act kinda like her father)

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

Are you sure we see actual bodies? It looks rather like armor (although, it could still be an artificial body underneath)...

I didn't think of androids for Nancy, I always assumed "doll" referred to maids. But indeed, why would a maid be able to program? It makes more sense indeed if Nancy is an android. Though I do wonder how come the MC didn't notice, if such is the case.

A random question though: is it confirmed that maids are Garufan? Aren't they more ancient, as Indriad is supposed to be way older than that?

That notion is a bit tricky when you realize that Madame X has a Time Diamond. Basically, she's able to go anywhere in time, which is... tricky.

About Madame X's Soul Stone (I don't find anyone to quote): Yveltal is pretty far away at that point, why would its Soul Stone gain precedence over ours?

So my evidence for the storm 9/ kugearen city was that gardevoir was working with madame x because if you read the book madame x appears and takes it from the table

When raiding the underground place in the past Hiyoshi city, Nymiera or someone else says that the maids "disperse"/"vanish" after being killed, since they're given form by Garufan magic. So they're definitely not androids, the term 'doll' describes them pretty accurately.

Also the machine in Amethyst cave only produces armor, not a whole body, which it says when you interact with the armor that came out of the machine.

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

There is a Xerneas statue in the new version of Blacksteeple, now if it's an update or if we return to the castle is the question.  

I think that it's the castle with the barrier because xerneas is probably found there and from what we know team xen doesn't have a xerneas.