Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team-Anti Assist.

Hello Rejuvenators. I am making this thread for those who want to put down their own theories on what is going to happen in V13, characters, and etc.  I also made this thread just to have the act

Dunno if anybody is interested, but I feel like speculating a bit about the Player Character cuz they're one of the more interesting characters to me in this game So reading the various theories pe

Posted Images

Wait do you not remember all the scenes where Nancy is confirmed to be our mother. (Although their is a theory circling around this thread that Crescent might be our real mother.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I'm ready to get revenge on this duo for identity fraud and insulting our dead mother with this charade. WHO"S WITH ME?

Sign me up bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2020 at 2:09 PM, Node15 said:

I don't about you but depending on how Jan is feeling when he creates V13 Story he might decide to let the player get effected by Isha's "gift" and let some other characters save everyone else just thinking though since I'm a little tired of the player essentially being everyone's deus ex machina.

U wot?

Did you play the same game as me?

The player never saves the day, they just win the obligatory and often pointless Pokemon battle and then someone else swoops in and stops the bad guy using magic powers.

Over and over and over.

I can't understand how you came to your conclusion.

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crystalrage said:

Sign me up bro

No, I'd suggest working with them towards a "spot the impersonator" show. Better money this way (and you can keep tabs on them more effectively). 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Node15 said:

Wait do you not remember all the scenes where Nancy is confirmed to be our mother. (Although their is a theory circling around this thread that Crescent might be our real mother.)

I understand those exist but Nancy is a garufan creation like the maids and I don't think they can give birth. 2 Crescent is garufan but the garufans were still human beings. The light prophecy says that those who fulfill the criteria to be on the light side of the prophecy aren't born of man

Edited by Display name
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Display name said:

I understand those exist but Nancy is a garufan creation like the maids and I don't think they can give birth. 2 Crescent is garufan but the garufans were still human beings. The light prophecy says that those who fulfill the criteria to be on the light side of the prophecy aren't born of man

Yeah, but we already sorta have the four light people, and I feel like us being a direct part of the prophecy would be contradictory to us being independent from fate. And what's the closest thing to fate but a prophecy that is guaranteed to happen one way or another?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Yeah, but we already sorta have the four light people, and I feel like us being a direct part of the prophecy would be contradictory to us being independent from fate. And what's the closest thing to fate but a prophecy that is guaranteed to happen one way or another?

Makes sense I like the interceptor being outside of fate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually if you look in the Archive in Route 6 it would suggest that the Interceptor is connected to a Core so maybe the Core just decided to bring the Interceptor back and so techinically speaking we could be just created the same way so many other characters are.

Edited by Node15
Link to post
Share on other sites

No the interceptor has been confirmed to be not immortal since a book states "Fail too many times, and that will be the end."

That means that our character essentially has more lives than the average person but not infinitely many.

Edited by Node15
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Node15 said:

No the interceptor has been confirmed to be not immortal since a book states "Fail too many times, and that will be the end."

That means that our character essentially has more lives than the average person but not infinitely many.

Ah okay Mario galaxy style or does fail too many time mean fail to make the right choices

Edited by Display name
Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the first since, because the Interceptor has the ability to shape reality to their will so technically speaking I feel that power shouldn't have a downside. Although this would make for a nice alternate ending where you simply game over because previously you chose all the wrong decisions where the Core decides to simply destroy you for your poor judgement. 

Edited by Node15
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Node15 said:

Probably the first since, because the Interceptor has the ability to shape reality to their will so technically speaking I feel that power shouldn't have a downside. Although this would make for a nice alternate ending where you simply game over because previously you chose all the wrong decisions where the Core decides to simply destroy you for your poor judgement. 

Huh thanks for the explanation. Now we have the question why not just yet madame X out of existence or at the very least when Freya helps you fight against aelita on the tower why don’t we just reverse reality so that we are fighting with aelita instead of against her

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the way our powers work I believe is that we can't just alter reality with a snap of our fingers just that were immune to fate and so can build our own paths. So for the Freya example the player has already intiated the battle and the best we can do is choose to win or lose, Any other character wouldn't have the option to make that choice but instead fate would force them to do a specific thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This also explains why Madame X doesn't appear to be too concerned that the Interceptor exists since she's probably aware that we aren't technically immortal or she knows how to destroy the Core were connected to.

 

I did both in two separate games to see what would happen.

 

This also bring up the very strange question  of why didn't Madame X, Kieran, and Freya take the opportunity on Eclysia Pyramid to take Melia and kill or at least capture everyone else as well as taking the Jewel of Life. Also they have a way to Time Travel so they don't even have that excuse.

Edited by Node15
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you win then everyone else will be knocked out and Freya will then "thank you" and then knock you out. and things stay the same from then on

Edited by Node15
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking, and I came up with the theory (unless someone already came up with this theory and I missed it) that crescent is the Interceptor's core, because she did appear everytime we died (exept of the time that madame x used the time diamond to stop the maid from exploding kugearen city).

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Node15 said:

This also bring up the very strange question  of why didn't Madame X, Kieran, and Freya take the opportunity on Eclysia Pyramid to take Melia and kill or at least capture everyone else as well as taking the Jewel of Life. Also they have a way to Time Travel so they don't even have that excuse.

I also wondered about that. I thought of several explanations:

 

1) There are several people, related or not, taking Madame X’s armor (the Madame X we had atop Eclysia Pyramid wasn’t really consistent with every other encounter we had). Can be explained by the “armor factory” in Amethyst Cave. 

 

2) The Madame X in Eclysia Pyramid has had her memory rewritten as well.

 

3) It’s a much younger Madame X which we meet at Eclysia (hence maybe why she insists to lock Aelita and us up). 


4) The alliance between the Surfer Duo and Madame X is only circumstancial. They have an agreement stating that some targets and objectives are off limits (to limit the potential for infighting or treachery). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone also explain why Kieran and Freya are referred as the Surfer Duo when only Kieran has a hover-board wouldn't it make more sense to refer to them as the Time-Traveling or Wormhole Duo?

 

Also I have theory for who Madame X's identity is although admittedly this theory doesn't have much evidence to it so feel free to call me a feather-brain. 

But the theory is that Madame X is Lord Xenadin's daughter the leader of Team Xen back when it existed in the Miera region. This would explain why  Team Xen suddenly pops back-up in Aevium and who Madame X is referring to because if you win the fight against Madame X at Blacksteeple Castle she'll mention her father. This also gives us a convenient excuse for how Madame X's mother died as Madame X tells you and Melia that her mother died saving her so we can assume that Madame X's mother saved her from the nuclear meltdown. It also gives us a reason for why Team Xen wants to recreate the Storm-9 being to drive the people of Aevium out for real this time like Lord Xenadin did with the nuclear meltdown as Madame X would be inspired to continue her father's legacy and when the Storm-9 happened she might've got the idea and how to do it. That's just my theory though and I find it to be pretty unlikely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Node15 said:

If you win then everyone else will be knocked out and Freya will then "thank you" and then knock you out. and things stay the same from then on

Okay so I was right to lose

Edited by Display name
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...